Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 718 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 218 618 668 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 768 818 1218 1718 ... LastLast
Results 10,756 to 10,770 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16167

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by JangoFouts  [View Original Post]
    Twitter says she only talks through * so in my opinion, be prepared to sign up there to meet her. No thanks.
    Yea, I'm not signing up just to talk to her.

  2. #16166

    Info please on

    I've been texting with https://escort20.com/escortgirls/ann/ who's in the Boston area. Before I take the plunge, does anyone have info to share about your experience? She says she's from Cali? NY? Armenia? Hmmm. Wide array of services, usual damage requested. I'd appreciate your help. Of course, I can TOFTT, but would rather know if I'm diving into the deep end or shallow end of the pool. Thanks!

  3. #16165
    Quote Originally Posted by BroNicny  [View Original Post]
    Sup, visiting Chicago by Pulaski Park next week, any recommendation?
    2 kg incall is right near there, but since they changed their website last month or so, I haven't had luck with any response from them.

  4. #16164
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRobotNik  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/jenniferkoxxx-21
    Twitter says she only talks through * so in my opinion, be prepared to sign up there to meet her. No thanks.

  5. #16163
    Quote Originally Posted by DiningAround  [View Original Post]
    Black Blossom aka China has a very wide open menu. Sometimes she can be a little chatty. Sometimes more like lets get to it. Do not play games with her. Block game is good. You definitely leave extremely satisfied. She used to be south but now is west. Haven't seen in a few months but am always satisfied.
    I like China. Amazing body, great head, tits, dirty talk the works. But I realized she's never wet with me. Like, never. I've been with her 4-5 times since 2019.3 of those times since she moved west cause she close LOL. Our first meeting was terrible (not performance wise but we argued) and I took my money back but she never blocked me. I like the chick but I realized the only time I can fuck her is when she's lubed up. Other than that her pussy isn't enjoyable to me at all and I will literally go soft in her. And, yet, this makes me want to hit her up right now still LOL.

  6. #16162
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    She lists Illinois only and no specific location. Whenever it says, "downtown" or "city center," they aren't in Chicago. I'm guessing this is some move to get people to Snap or some other on-line gimmick.
    She told me the address of a local hotel. I'm kind of stumped.

  7. #16161

    Visiting Chicago for work

    Sup, visiting Chicago by Pulaski Park next week, any recommendation?

  8. #16160

    How is she broke?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb2212  [View Original Post]
    Any Info on this redhead from Jefferson park.

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...n/897970416681
    Frumpy looking late 30's. Efficiency home should be condemned. Immediately showered when I got home. Agreed on one benny for h / h. Average head. Good with her hand. After 15 minutes said she normally gets $.50 for h / h. Offered her a Jackson to motivate her. Five minutes later blew in her hand. Complained about roomie ripping her off. Hmmm?? Very skinny. May have habits. Eerily tip-toed through mess to get out door. Have not repeated.

  9. #16159

    Jenniferkoxx

    Anyone know anything about this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/jenniferkoxxx-21

  10. #16158

    No location

    Quote Originally Posted by RedHotGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...n/940460533690

    I don't know, but my spidey sense is tingling on this one. Let me know.
    She lists Illinois only and no specific location. Whenever it says, "downtown" or "city center," they aren't in Chicago. I'm guessing this is some move to get people to Snap or some other on-line gimmick.

  11. #16157

    Anyone had any experience with this one?

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...n/940460533690

    I don't know, but my spidey sense is tingling on this one. Let me know.

  12. #16156

    She is not new in town

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb2212  [View Original Post]
    Any Info on this redhead from Jefferson park.

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...n/897970416681
    I used to see her a while ago. Her name escapes me but she had a place on the near north side right off the Kennedy. It was sort of a dump but she was fun. Definitely knows her way around and will deliver. Smokes a lot. Pics are pretty accurate. I will find her name and shoot you a PM. She actually took over for a massage girl that worked out of the space where she was at. This is going back some 5 years or so.

  13. #16155

    Any Info on this redhead

    Any Info on this redhead from Jefferson park.

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...n/897970416681

  14. #16154

    Visiting from Charlotte.

    Can someone share / pm anyone working out of a private place, not a motel?

    I prefer someone with good attitude, no baggage, safe.

    Prefer curvy white, Spanish, or Indians.

    I can share details if you ever visit Charlotte. Thanks in advance.

  15. #16153

    Other options

    Quote Originally Posted by DrRobotNik  [View Original Post]
    Both her and Lulu Dahl aren't available late night when I will be free. Got feelers out to a couple other girls, but so far no luck.
    She is not skinny or a spinner but well reviewed on the other site and you can see some sample videos on ManyVids to know she's not fake.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lillybaine

    Also not skinny but a lot of tattoos, alternative type and I don't know if her time overlaps with your time since she's not from Chicago. I didn't look for reviews:

    https://tryst.link/escort/chloe-lovely

    And she calls herself curvy. Photos don't look any more or less curvy than the other two. Again, I didn't check reviews.

    https://tryst.link/escort/fancy-rae-baker

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape