Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,726 to 10,740 of 24046
-
06-10-21 13:34 #13321Senior Member

Posts: 179Prob Fake
Hmm,
Originally Posted by FunSex
[View Original Post]
Hot girl.
$$ for FS.
No Condom Greek.
Me thinks fake or bait and switch.
-
06-10-21 12:53 #13320Senior Member

Posts: 311Gina
Gina of ClubParadise.com is her for two and a half weeks with her companion Freya. I posted a 10/9 review on another site, but here appears to be some problem at the website, so I will post a synopsis here:
General Details: What can I say about near perfection? Nothing much.
Details:
PROS: Everything.
CONS: No FIV But near-perfection has few cons.
Definitely see this woman if you can.
-
06-10-21 12:32 #13319Senior Member

Posts: 202Custom
I use these because I'm small and I can get condoms that fit me. Most off the shelf are too big and results in a poor experience.
Originally Posted by BigBellyDad
[View Original Post]
https://www.myonecondoms.com
-
06-10-21 12:27 #13318Senior Member

Posts: 208Info needed
I have been out of the game for a few years and need your help. Have you seen this girl?
https://adultsearch.com/virginia/fai...scorts/2380351
-
06-10-21 11:54 #13317Senior Member

Posts: 35Amanda
Sorry for late reply.
She's pretty tall with a great body (not slim, but close enough). Far from overweight or spinner.
Originally Posted by Slee899
[View Original Post]
Not sure of the exact age. But as with any other K-agency ads, if you see 20's, just auto assume 30's LOL. I'd say around 30. But she looks cute and young.
Originally Posted by JasonCuse
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-21 09:58 #13316Senior Member

Posts: 281I'm pretty sure she's Chinese as that's what's listed in her stats and what shows up when you go to the Pictures section. Her age looks promising. Probably mid to late 20's.
Originally Posted by MiRoad
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-21 07:39 #13315Regular Member

Posts: 1This one is my favorite too! Not cheap, but worth to try.
Originally Posted by PSmith0380
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-21 01:09 #13314Senior Member

Posts: 309Moon
I see they have a new girl: Yoyo. Funny name for a provider. Supposedly also Japanese. Has anybody seen her? I miss Mariko!
Originally Posted by PootyLover
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 18:48 #13313Senior Member

Posts: 383Springfield Latinas
Thanks guys for answering my questions. I think I recall seeing a review on Erotic Review stating that the fee had gone from 60/200 to 60/300. The pictures that they post look hot but I thought they were in Tysons Corner. I think Springfield is a bit too far for me to drive from Maryland and pay for some. I guess I will have to keep doing the chicks in DC / MD. I still envy you guys in DC / VA for the options / selections you have down there but you are paying for it. LOL.
-
06-09-21 18:26 #13312Senior Member

Posts: 383Springfield Latinas
Thanks guys for answering my questions. I think I recall seeing a review on Erotic Review stating that the fee had gone from 60/200 to 60/300. The pictures that they post look hot but I thought they were in Tysons Corner. I think Springfield is a bit too far for me to drive from Maryland and pay for some. I guess I will have to keep doing the chicks in DC / MD. I still envy you in DC / VA for the options / selections you have down there but you are paying for it. LOL.
-
06-09-21 15:56 #13311Senior Member

Posts: 278LCS was OMG!!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ginia/63184105
Saw Melissa today and she is 100% the chick in the pics. Really cute face, body was curvy and succulently soft. Rack was man-made but naturally soft to the touch and the ass, holy fuck balls!! I'm an ass lover and while I'm unsure if it was enhanced, that mofo was banging!
All covered, nice BJ, great feeling, kitty, started in CG to mish and ended in hot dawg doggy. Between that ass, her laying forward phat tits pressed on the mattress, her sexy moans, and her gripping tightly on the sheets had me blowing a mad wad!! 80/120/200, I highly recommend! She leaves Saturday.
Creepin.
-
06-09-21 14:37 #13310Senior Member

Posts: 384At first I was confused as to what ES was supposed to be, but then realized it was this.
Originally Posted by DevanteSwang
[View Original Post]
https://www.elitemodels.es/treepage.php?id_staff=82
Like bruuuuh, it's not even the first time Gaby has been with them. I already essentially stopped using them when they increased prices the first time. Except for Kiki and Sophie who remained at the old rates, anyway. Man, I miss Sophie.
But naaaah, another increase on top of that? Guess I should be thankful I'll be inadvertently be saving more money LOL.
-
06-09-21 14:26 #13309Senior Member

Posts: 166ES is taxing!
So ES has a hot new Brasileira at a hot new rate. $$$ 30 for hh and $$$ 80 for h!
WTF! They're really testing what the market will pay! If mongers start parting ways with their summer vacation money and left-over stimulus cash, expect that to be the new standard rate!
-
06-09-21 14:04 #13308Senior Member

Posts: 55I do as well
I tried them once -a month or so back. Hot girl but its basic non-GFE for 1 Franklin and 3 Jacksons for 30 minutes. She had the audacity to ask for a tip afterwards. I still get texts from them but its not worth the trip IMO - unless you really have cash to burn and need to clear out the pipes.
Originally Posted by DevanteSwang
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 13:33 #13307Senior Member

Posts: 166I concur
I had a similar experience. Quick screening, hot curvy Latina but non-GFE. At $$ for hh and $$$ for h, was overpriced in my opinion. And that was on the low-end.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





