Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 10,741 to 10,755 of 24041
-
06-09-21 10:40 #13301Regular Member

Posts: 10Amanda
Great review. Did you find her to be overweight? Reviews suggest she was more a spinner in the past but put on a few pounds during covid.
Originally Posted by DKN511
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 15:14 #13300Senior Member

Posts: 281I'd try the Okamoto Large's as they're a Japanese large which is closer to an "average" American size than to a Magnum.
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 13:11 #13299Senior Member

Posts: 206Tattoo
I think the tattoo is flames.
Originally Posted by DawnWolf
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 02:31 #13298Regular Member

Posts: 21To answer both you and the fellow above you, I saw her on Sunday at an early morning / afternoon time. No rush whatsoever, no one else there to my knowledge. The way her "scheduling" works is quite simple, when you text her she'll give you the address and rates straight up (minus extras), and tell you to come by and call her when you're there. Since there's no actual scheduling to speak of, if she does that with 3 or so guys at once then 3 guys are all vying for the same spot. So first come first served. Basically treat it like (how I assume) you'd treat an AMP: go during off hours to avoid other guys. It's a hassle but at the very least Sunday seemed pretty free for her (she said I was the only one so far that day) - but that may change since I'm posting all this in a public forum LOL.
Originally Posted by FloorHump422
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 22:55 #13297Senior Member

Posts: 631Regular
Regular size. As I said I'm too small for magnums, but I guess too thick for the Japanese ones. Every one is different length and width, so the best bet is just to try 3-5 different thin condoms to see what works for them. I have and Trojan Bareskin works best for me.
Originally Posted by FloorHump422
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 21:41 #13296Senior Member

Posts: 263I was just going to post something similar. One review mentioned she answered a call mid-bang from a monger waiting. LOL.
Originally Posted by FloorHump422
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 19:39 #13295Senior Member

Posts: 281Did you see her during the week or weekend? Her reviews made it seem like she was busy to the point where multiple guys were vying for the same time slot.
Originally Posted by DawnWolf
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 15:06 #13294Regular Member

Posts: 21Thats her ad, but she looks more akin to this one: https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...l/773573276656.
Originally Posted by GilBang
[View Original Post]
Didn't mention it in the review but she has a big. Butterfly? Rose? Honestly I don't remember what it was but a tattoo above her pelvic area, and decently sized fake boobs.
-
06-07-21 12:39 #13293Senior Member

Posts: 281Did you try the regular or large size Okamoto's?
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 10:13 #13292Senior Member

Posts: 263Is this the ad? https://dc.rubratings.com/179334?layout=list.
Originally Posted by Barkeater
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 09:51 #13291Senior Member

Posts: 197She advertises on Rub Ratings
She has an ad up on rubratings with the caption 'new asian 646' or something similar.
Originally Posted by Mihn18
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 09:46 #13290Senior Member

Posts: 30Ericka Castro
Anyone seen Ericka Castro? Hard to find any reviews / intel on her.
-
06-07-21 08:05 #13289Regular Member

Posts: 21Yeah I didn't include the original link I used since the site it's hosted on is randomly down (https://escorts.pink/united-states/d...-646-785-0515/), but if you search her on TER the phone number listed there is accurate.
Originally Posted by Mihn18
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 05:41 #13288Senior Member

Posts: 167How old because a TER review said she's in her 30's, not 20's like her ad says.
Originally Posted by DKN511
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 00:39 #13287Senior Member

Posts: 35Amanda
Went to see Amanda from Asian Gem https://www.asiangem.site/bbs/board....llery&wr_id=96.
Very nice body, huge boobs that are nice to grab on, nice ass also. She has 2 dimples which are cute when she smiles.
Her shower session is longer than I'm used to but she was very playful and made it fun. She did lot of DFK.
Her BBBJ is one of the best I've had. Lot of deepthroats and balls sucking and very wet. She really liked to do BJ.
Her english is better than usual K girls. During the break time, she talked about how she's been studying economics lately by watching video lessions. Then she went on about a lot of economics stuffs. But what made it fun was her enthusiasm about the topics. She was very excited talking about them. Was a nice talk. I got some finance advice haha.
Overall one of the best girls at AG. She will be here for 2 more weeks.









Reply With Quote






