Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 10419
-
06-24-21 07:24 #9099Senior Member

Posts: 894RE: Dollhouse
That is so very sad. The old Dollhouse was great. The last few times that I've been to the new one, it's been kind of ghetto. Not that there's anything wrong with that. It's just not my thing. C'est la vie.
Originally Posted by Ace87
[View Original Post]
Shaggy.
-
06-24-21 07:20 #9098Senior Member

Posts: 233Dollhouse Wednesday Night
I normally don't post about my endeavors, because things are different for each person but I just need to vent about the horrible experience that was Dollhouse last night.
At 12:20 am, Cover was $10, and I walk in and there's no one on stage, should have turned around then.
There was about 5-6 girls working, and about 4-5 guys inside.
The only one worth looking at didn't get on stage time I was there, and was just hugged up with some guy the whole time.
Girls would get on stage and no one would tip, and the DJ started to plead with patrons to tip $5 so the girls could get naked. No one would.
He then threatened he would stop girls dancing on stage and go only VIP, which would be nice if the girls mingled instead of sitting around on their phones.
He then stopped the dance stage, went only to VIP and then everyone just sat around. I left after about 5 minutes after he stopped dances about 1:10 a.
-
06-23-21 23:03 #9097Senior Member

Posts: 232Sins Afternoon
Went there and saw they had a new Bartender there. Short blonde with Double DD's. Her name is April and she said she used to dance at SS over 5 years ago using Lindsey as her name. I never seen her there before, but most likely I went on times she wasn't working. Anyway I asked if she would be able to give dances since I know sometimes they can. She said she can give dances, but not at the moment because it was kind of busy which it was. As soon as it became steady she came up to me to ask if I was ready and said Yeah. When we got in the back she has a really nice body, but her dances leave a lot to be desired for. I didn't push for extras because I could just tell she is not the playful type. Could be wrong and maybe she would be more open once she gets to know you, but just got 2 dances and tipped her an extra $10 on top of the dances. She thanked me and I stayed at the club for a bit before I left. Dunno know if I would get anymore dances from her in the future, but you never know. Oh, I asked her when she works and she said usually Tue, Wed, and Sat in the afternoon.
-
06-15-21 20:20 #9096Senior Member

Posts: 109Sasha at Wackos
Sasha will answer any questions you have. I see her there every time I go for lunch. She literally wears a bikini bottom that doesn't leave much to your imagination.
Originally Posted by MouthHunter
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 07:46 #9095Senior Member

Posts: 1056Sasha at wackos
LOL. You really need info just ask her. She's an open book buddy.
Originally Posted by Crimson0704
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 19:38 #9094Regular Member

Posts: 1Sasha at wackos
Does anyone have any info on Sasha from wackos day shift.
-
06-10-21 23:05 #9093Senior Member

Posts: 62It was night shift around 9 pm. I've only ever seen her on night shift.
Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-21 23:03 #9092Senior Member

Posts: 419Rachel / Time
What day / time was this? Is she day shift or night?
Originally Posted by Chloros
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-21 15:33 #9091Senior Member

Posts: 109Rachel is Gorgeous!
Unfortunately when I met her she asked me for a VIP within the first 30 seconds so I said NO THANKS, BUT SHE'S HOT, so for $250 I would have wanted to fuck her pussy so bad!
Originally Posted by Chloros
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-21 02:28 #9090Senior Member

Posts: 180I'm suspecting it was her herself, trying to advertise on the low. Sort of a loophole for "I don't normally do this or would consider it, but my friend said it would help".
Originally Posted by JustNuts
[View Original Post]
Only a few post, and the others are asking about a single chick.
Could be wrong. But I knew a lot of dancers (wife was one) and I cannot think of one that would be cool with a guy going "Hey I know you was short on money, so I decided to help and told guys on a site they could smash you for cash..you're cool with that right?"
-
06-09-21 21:48 #9089Senior Member

Posts: 62Just got out of Wacko's seems like the Cuban talent there has gotten even better. Solicited a gorgeous Cuban named Rachel. Blonde hair mid 20's small waist B-C cups, very curvy pretty face. We went back and got a dance she asked if I was police and I responded no. She then stroked junior and propositioned FS in the VIP for $250. I was considering it but only had $180 in my pocket. I then asked if I could do takeout but she only wants to do extras in the club. Not really my thing considering I enjoy some privacy and don't like being rushed. She was super hot though I really almost made the plunge.
Does anyone know of any Wacko's girls that reliably do takeout? I want higher tier talent and don't mind if there's a bit of a cost for a quality girl.
-
06-09-21 18:38 #9088Senior Member

Posts: 233F. O. S'
Full Of Shit 4 sure! I reached out about contact info and got nothing. Could be that she got cold feet and didn't want to follow through.
Originally Posted by JustNuts
[View Original Post]
That's no reason for the fellow hobbyist to leave is all hanging.
NFM.
-
06-09-21 16:16 #9087Senior Member

Posts: 226Nothing
I sent a msg and received nada.
Originally Posted by JustNuts
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 02:18 #9086Senior Member

Posts: 109Chelsea Ann Nackino?
Was a stripper turned bartender working at Overtime and SOS and other Westside bars. Another have her as a friend with benefits?
-
06-07-21 22:40 #9085Senior Member

Posts: 32New to the area.
But, I'd be happy to throw some extra cash her way. PM me.
Originally Posted by Mlk1313
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






