Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #44229

    Superior

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker0825  [View Original Post]
    Definitely will check it out when they open. Wonder when will they open.
    Just being realistic, that location is family neighbourhood and Lawrenceville doesn't tolerate much of that anyways, most are legit, I'd guess they won't be any different. Just saying don't be disappointed.

  2. #44228

    Superior

    I believe it may be outside Lawrenceville City Limits. I will check the next time I am out that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFan1979  [View Original Post]
    Saw this place an was intrigued as I live 5 minutes away but it so close to Lvile PD HQ and the courthouse not sure if I will check it out.

  3. #44227

    Superior Spa

    No idea. It looked like they had been doing sheet rock work and construction. I get out that was every 4 to 6 weeks. Hopefully it will be a good pit stop!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker0825  [View Original Post]
    Definitely will check it out when they open. Wonder when will they open.

  4. #44226
    Quote Originally Posted by LukaKu  [View Original Post]
    You can't throw a rock over there without hitting a mamasan, and they busted the two grannies at the CAMP.
    Grannies? Where did you get that info from?

  5. #44225

    Superior Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Jj3000  [View Original Post]
    Last weekend I saw a place just west of Lawrenceville on hwy 29 (next to Little Caesar's Pizza). It hasn't opened yet. It is likely not a good location, certainly not for keeping a low profile.

    Jj.
    Definitely will check it out when they open. Wonder when will they open.

  6. #44224

    Nude KAMPS recommendation

    I'd like to get some recommendations on KAMPS in the area which have some good young talent. Not looking for FS in particular but a nude session with MT and good service. Happy Mongering!

  7. #44223
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I recommend if that place got hit, ghost it, when I drove by yesterday it was closed. If it is back open, got to wonder if it is a LE trap. And agree with all of the other places surprised they hit this one.
    Law enforcement doesn't set up traps in massage parlors, they either send in undercover posing as a customer or raid the place.

  8. #44222

    Same here.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaLove123  [View Original Post]
    Hey.

    Yes I drove by this today. It's a mile away from the courthouse.. I will probably try anyway. Hopefully it's horrible so I don't get caught with my hand in the cookie jar.
    Saw this place an was intrigued as I live 5 minutes away but it so close to Lvile PD HQ and the courthouse not sure if I will check it out.

  9. #44221

    No thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottsdale12  [View Original Post]
    I found a new spa in midtown area. The Latino is young, big buns. HJ was great.
    I don't want a man's hands on me!

  10. #44220
    Quote Originally Posted by Jj3000  [View Original Post]
    Last weekend I saw a place just west of Lawrenceville on hwy 29 (next to Little Caesar's Pizza). It hasn't opened yet. It is likely not a good location, certainly not for keeping a low profile.

    Jj.
    Hey.

    Yes I drove by this today. It's a mile away from the courthouse.. I will probably try anyway. Hopefully it's horrible so I don't get caught with my hand in the cookie jar.

  11. #44219

    Royal

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Not sure. If the popo wanted a bust, they could have targeted Healing Spa, Joy Health, Chalet, Angel or Lemon.
    You can't throw a rock over there without hitting a mamasan, and they busted the two grannies at the CAMP.

  12. #44218
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottsdale12  [View Original Post]
    I found a new spa in midtown area. The Latino is young, big buns. HJ was great.
    Is it so new that haven't named it yet?

  13. #44217
    Quote Originally Posted by Runon99  [View Original Post]
    As a welcome to the neighborhood?
    Whose to say they only targeted Royal.

  14. #44216
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Looks like two girls got busted. One was for massage without a license, the other had multiple charges including prostitution. Maybe she was jacking off an undercover?
    If that's what happened the charge will get dropped.

  15. #44215
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaLove123  [View Original Post]
    Just had a nice visit. Had the box special and a really good massage! Super firm hands Mia was her name.

    160 out the door.
    Box special? Never heard that term before but I like it, maybe it'll catch on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape