Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,741 to 16,755 of 59514
-
06-08-21 22:18 #42774Banned Member

Posts: 2410If that's what happened the charge will get dropped.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 22:14 #42773Banned Member

Posts: 2410Box special? Never heard that term before but I like it, maybe it'll catch on.
Originally Posted by ChinaLove123
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 22:12 #42772Regular Member

Posts: 18Lemon and Angel
Went this week to Lemon, but had no appointment so talent was not available.
Then continued to Angel. Jasmin (or J something, mid 40th, nice Cs with huge nipples) took me to the room.
Massage was ok, had better. On the flip HE + sucking her nips.
House 70+ 60 tip.
-
06-08-21 22:09 #42771Senior Member

Posts: 76I suggest stay away
I recommend if that place got hit, ghost it, when I drove by yesterday it was closed. If it is back open, got to wonder if it is a LE trap. And agree with all of the other places surprised they hit this one.
Originally Posted by LukaKu
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 22:08 #42770Banned Member

Posts: 2410The Luxury report indicates 60/40, so I'd be willing to bet it's consistent through out. Although Anna may have gotten more because I can confirm her edging is off the charts crazy good.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 22:07 #42769Regular Member

Posts: 18Can you provide more information?
Originally Posted by Scottsdale12
[View Original Post]
What build the girls and where is it name, street?
-
06-08-21 22:06 #42768Senior Member

Posts: 76Location name?
Does this fine establishment have a name?
Originally Posted by Scottsdale12
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 21:55 #42767Senior Member

Posts: 2029I hope you know "Latino" represents a male in Español. Latina is a woman.
Originally Posted by Scottsdale12
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 21:49 #42766Senior Member

Posts: 2029Funny how you mention Chalet Spa. I was going to try them out but when I did my research they had been busted 2 years ago are still in business. I just won't take my chances at well known CAMPS and KAMPS. Especially when they have gone under scrutiny of LEO.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 21:15 #42765Banned Member

Posts: 13634Not sure. If the popo wanted a bust, they could have targeted Healing Spa, Joy Health, Chalet, Angel or Lemon.
Originally Posted by LukaKu
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 20:41 #42764Senior Member

Posts: 594Peachtree City
Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by Soldier826
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 20:28 #42763Senior Member

Posts: 594Royal
As a welcome to the neighborhood?
Originally Posted by LukaKu
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 20:04 #42762Regular Member

Posts: 10New spa in Atlanta
I found a new spa in midtown area. The Latino is young, big buns. HJ was great.
-
06-08-21 19:44 #42761Senior Member

Posts: 332Good first report. Can you provide the damages at each place?
Originally Posted by ScrewBald
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 18:40 #42760Banned Member

Posts: 2410Peachtree City frowns on that type of establishment and has busted the few parlors that reside there in the past. Probably best to venture to the ATL.
Originally Posted by Soldier826
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




