Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 228 of 492 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 278 328 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 7380
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3975

    Search Marilyn

    Quote Originally Posted by GentleSnacker  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing ads for this girl but I don't remember seeing any reviews. No name to search on either. Anyone know if this girl is any good or legit?

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/437732770128
    There's been tons of reviews on her, though I've never been able to get a hold of her myself. TLDR version of reviews: Pics accurate, can be a bit of dead fish. Hard to get a hold of. YMMV (of course).

  2. #3974

    She is legit

    Quote Originally Posted by GentleSnacker  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing ads for this girl but I don't remember seeing any reviews. No name to search on either. Anyone know if this girl is any good or legit?

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/437732770128
    She doesn't answer a lot. Tons of reviews here.

  3. #3973

    This Holyoke Girl?

    I keep seeing ads for this girl but I don't remember seeing any reviews. No name to search on either. Anyone know if this girl is any good or legit?

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/437732770128

  4. #3972

    Mulan

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer90  [View Original Post]
    When Claire was around see was good but since she retired. Who on stg gives the best head. I've tried a very but all were sub par.
    For me Mulan hands down! Literally. LOL if you can catch her when she's around, consider yourself lucky!

  5. #3971
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy413  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....i/797248567823

    Anyone have any experience with this girl? Haven't been with any girl that's petite unfortunately so hopefully this breaks the cycle.
    Check the Hartford board I swear I've seen her on there and it was negative I think heavy IV drug user smelly crotch.

  6. #3970
    Quote Originally Posted by FancyLover  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/272402134660

    Does anyone have any intel on Lexi? Got a text about two weeks ago. She was local. But didn't give really any details. She claims in meeting.

    For roses but also posts wanting something in advance from new people. Kind of weird.
    Location Hotel totally a scam.

  7. #3969

    Marilyn

    Quote Originally Posted by GentleSnacker  [View Original Post]
    Anyone visited this girl recently?

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/437732770128

    I see her ads all the time so someone must have. But she doesn't list a name in her ad so it's impossible to search for a review.

    Any experiences?

    Rare chances to see young and small on STG so I'm hoping she's the real deal.
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...7524174-306815

    Google the phone number. There are pages of reviews on her.

  8. #3968

    Lexi Intel?

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/272402134660

    Does anyone have any intel on Lexi? Got a text about two weeks ago. She was local. But didn't give really any details. She claims in meeting.

    For roses but also posts wanting something in advance from new people. Kind of weird.

  9. #3967

    Who gives the best head on stg currently

    When Claire was around see was good but since she retired. Who on stg gives the best head. I've tried a very but all were sub par.

  10. #3966

    This Holyoke girl?

    Anyone visited this girl recently?

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/437732770128

    I see her ads all the time so someone must have. But she doesn't list a name in her ad so it's impossible to search for a review.

    Any experiences?

    Rare chances to see young and small on STG so I'm hoping she's the real deal.

  11. #3965

    Any experience with her?

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....i/797248567823

    Anyone have any experience with this girl? Haven't been with any girl that's petite unfortunately so hopefully this breaks the cycle.

  12. #3964

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Also, can't he track it if its already registered to him.
    Only if it is on. Once it is off, it is on its way to South America to hack his info.

  13. #3963
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Hope it was your burner phone! Call the carrier and report it. They'll kill the phone so it can't ever be used again.
    Also, can't he track it if its already registered to him.

  14. #3962
    Quote Originally Posted by GetSuga27  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....i/786465097957

    Thief.

    I did an outcall, with this one turned away for 20 seconds and she stole my phone and was gone before I realized it was missing.
    Hope it was your burner phone! Call the carrier and report it. They'll kill the phone so it can't ever be used again.

  15. #3961

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomCaseFile  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she goes by Scarlet Ella Rose on tryst and * heard some bad things earlier in this thread so was just surprised by the positive review.
    I try not to read into a lot comments. Everyone is different. She has told me a couple of horror stories dealing with different men.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape