Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 7373
-
06-09-21 01:43 #3968Senior Member

Posts: 99Lexi Intel?
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/272402134660
Does anyone have any intel on Lexi? Got a text about two weeks ago. She was local. But didn't give really any details. She claims in meeting.
For roses but also posts wanting something in advance from new people. Kind of weird.
-
06-08-21 22:16 #3967Senior Member

Posts: 122Who gives the best head on stg currently
When Claire was around see was good but since she retired. Who on stg gives the best head. I've tried a very but all were sub par.
-
06-08-21 21:58 #3966Senior Member

Posts: 109This Holyoke girl?
Anyone visited this girl recently?
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/437732770128
I see her ads all the time so someone must have. But she doesn't list a name in her ad so it's impossible to search for a review.
Any experiences?
Rare chances to see young and small on STG so I'm hoping she's the real deal.
-
06-08-21 13:18 #3965Regular Member

Posts: 2Any experience with her?
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....i/797248567823
Anyone have any experience with this girl? Haven't been with any girl that's petite unfortunately so hopefully this breaks the cycle.
-
06-07-21 18:23 #3964Forum Advertiser

Posts: 40No
Only if it is on. Once it is off, it is on its way to South America to hack his info.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 13:50 #3963Senior Member

Posts: 4545Also, can't he track it if its already registered to him.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 10:56 #3962Senior Member

Posts: 5229Hope it was your burner phone! Call the carrier and report it. They'll kill the phone so it can't ever be used again.
Originally Posted by GetSuga27
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 10:53 #3961Regular Member

Posts: 6Scarlett
I try not to read into a lot comments. Everyone is different. She has told me a couple of horror stories dealing with different men.
Originally Posted by RandomCaseFile
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 01:24 #3960Regular Member

Posts: 18Stole my phone
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....i/786465097957
Thief.
I did an outcall, with this one turned away for 20 seconds and she stole my phone and was gone before I realized it was missing.
-
06-05-21 12:24 #3959Senior Member

Posts: 5229And she won't. It says just cash. Still. She's fake. Hiding the fact of the deposit is to drum up traffic. I could google her pics but that's a waste of time in this case. Her profile or write up is laughable for someone on STG.
Originally Posted by OgOggilby
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 09:52 #3958Senior Member

Posts: 3091st one is legit. Unfortunately she is a big user. If you are still interested, you will have to try again.
Originally Posted by OgOggilby
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-21 18:10 #3957Senior Member

Posts: 734Robyn from Georgia = deposit required
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....6/872430811689
I suggested she update her ad to indicate that a deposit is required. So far she hasn't done so.
-
06-04-21 18:06 #3956Senior Member

Posts: 734Two girls
First one ghosted me twice.
Originally Posted by Tommyspf
[View Original Post]
Second one has ads in different cities, so I'd guess fake.
-
06-04-21 16:33 #3955Senior Member

Posts: 1659#1 is real
It's Elle / Elaina / Elaine. She is real.
Originally Posted by Tommyspf
[View Original Post]
#2 who knows?
-
06-04-21 14:37 #3954Senior Member

Posts: 269First girl hardcore junkie, ghosts slot of people. She is real though.
Originally Posted by Tommyspf
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




