Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,741 to 10,755 of 24048
-
06-09-21 14:04 #13308Senior Member

Posts: 55I do as well
I tried them once -a month or so back. Hot girl but its basic non-GFE for 1 Franklin and 3 Jacksons for 30 minutes. She had the audacity to ask for a tip afterwards. I still get texts from them but its not worth the trip IMO - unless you really have cash to burn and need to clear out the pipes.
Originally Posted by DevanteSwang
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 13:33 #13307Senior Member

Posts: 166I concur
I had a similar experience. Quick screening, hot curvy Latina but non-GFE. At $$ for hh and $$$ for h, was overpriced in my opinion. And that was on the low-end.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 12:46 #13306Senior Member

Posts: 433Meiko at MP
I did a half an hour for 160. Pretty GFE for that price range Included BBJ. Don't know if she rims but I don't think so because she didn't wash my ass very good in the shower. She is definitely not the girl in the pictures but she's cute. She has a humongous tattoo on her back and ass Which is kind of a turn off for me. She is thin with a pretty face. Neither her tits or her ass had much to grab onto unfortunately. She's Japanese.
-
06-09-21 12:22 #13305Senior Member

Posts: 384Freya at Club Paradise
So, definitely her in the photos. Could really see it when she pulled her hair up for the shower, matched the photos of her in the knee high socks. Though I'd estimated as late 20's / early 30's. Like, 30 max though. Álso wish she had those knee high socks with her, but I digress.
I arrived, was given the address and building and was let in by a gorgeous Korean wearing see hrough dress like lingerie. Greeted with dfk. Had the blue toast and a very soapy body to body rubbing shower, more dfk and shower preview BBBJ. Got out, dried off and layed down and she gave me a 15 minute cat bath. Her tongue went everywhere. Then she started a very sensual BBBJ. Unfortunately, also pretty toothy. Maybe I'm too girthy, but it was little painful at times.
However, when it came time to put the cover on and rode cg? Damn, so tight. She had magic riding skills. I was done in around 5 minutes, been awhile since it was over that fast for me haha. Wish I could have sampled doggy or rcg. After I busted in the bag, we cuddled. Mostly in silence, but that was ok. Then she gave me a relaxing massage before we showered again and I left. Even did that karate chop thing all over at the end of the massage, it was somehow relaxing haha. She's here for around 3 weeks, I'd recommend her for her riding skills alone.
230 for 45 min.
https://www.clubparadiseusa.com/blank
-
06-09-21 12:20 #13304Senior Member

Posts: 384That outfit operates out of Springfield. There is screening, but if I remember right, it was just name, age, and race. I only ever went once, but didn't have trouble. Almost immediate replies via texting..
Originally Posted by UpYours
[View Original Post]
I get the impression that most of the girls don't offer extras, but they're mostly super hot. Usually it's a pump and dump, all covered, unless you get lucky and one of them offers extras for a BBBJ.
Don't expect any GFE though.
-
06-09-21 12:11 #13303Senior Member

Posts: 281I don't think she ever was a spinner as she's fairly tall (5'5"/5'6"). I can't speak to how she looked in the past, but during this tour, I wouldn't call her overweight. You only really see a bit of baby fat when she bends over and it's only about 5 lbs at that.
Originally Posted by Slee899
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 11:53 #13302Senior Member

Posts: 383Latinas in Tysons
Guys I am interested in some Latinas in Tysons. I have tried contacting this group by phone and text and never get a response. Has anyone seen any of these ladies and was it worth it? How do I get in to see these chicks. Is there a screening process?
https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...scorts/1951471
Thanks for any help or suggestions in advance.
-
06-09-21 10:40 #13301Regular Member

Posts: 10Amanda
Great review. Did you find her to be overweight? Reviews suggest she was more a spinner in the past but put on a few pounds during covid.
Originally Posted by DKN511
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 15:14 #13300Senior Member

Posts: 281I'd try the Okamoto Large's as they're a Japanese large which is closer to an "average" American size than to a Magnum.
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 13:11 #13299Senior Member

Posts: 207Tattoo
I think the tattoo is flames.
Originally Posted by DawnWolf
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 02:31 #13298Regular Member

Posts: 21To answer both you and the fellow above you, I saw her on Sunday at an early morning / afternoon time. No rush whatsoever, no one else there to my knowledge. The way her "scheduling" works is quite simple, when you text her she'll give you the address and rates straight up (minus extras), and tell you to come by and call her when you're there. Since there's no actual scheduling to speak of, if she does that with 3 or so guys at once then 3 guys are all vying for the same spot. So first come first served. Basically treat it like (how I assume) you'd treat an AMP: go during off hours to avoid other guys. It's a hassle but at the very least Sunday seemed pretty free for her (she said I was the only one so far that day) - but that may change since I'm posting all this in a public forum LOL.
Originally Posted by FloorHump422
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 22:55 #13297Senior Member

Posts: 631Regular
Regular size. As I said I'm too small for magnums, but I guess too thick for the Japanese ones. Every one is different length and width, so the best bet is just to try 3-5 different thin condoms to see what works for them. I have and Trojan Bareskin works best for me.
Originally Posted by FloorHump422
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 21:41 #13296Senior Member

Posts: 264I was just going to post something similar. One review mentioned she answered a call mid-bang from a monger waiting. LOL.
Originally Posted by FloorHump422
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 19:39 #13295Senior Member

Posts: 281Did you see her during the week or weekend? Her reviews made it seem like she was busy to the point where multiple guys were vying for the same time slot.
Originally Posted by DawnWolf
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 15:06 #13294Regular Member

Posts: 21Thats her ad, but she looks more akin to this one: https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...l/773573276656.
Originally Posted by GilBang
[View Original Post]
Didn't mention it in the review but she has a big. Butterfly? Rose? Honestly I don't remember what it was but a tattoo above her pelvic area, and decently sized fake boobs.











Reply With Quote





