Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 717 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 217 617 667 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 767 817 1217 ... LastLast
Results 10,741 to 10,755 of 24043
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13303

    Latinas in Tysons

    Guys I am interested in some Latinas in Tysons. I have tried contacting this group by phone and text and never get a response. Has anyone seen any of these ladies and was it worth it? How do I get in to see these chicks. Is there a screening process?

    https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...scorts/1951471

    Thanks for any help or suggestions in advance.

  2. #13302

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by DKN511  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Amanda from Asian Gem https://www.asiangem.site/bbs/board....llery&wr_id=96.

    Very nice body, huge boobs that are nice to grab on, nice ass also. She has 2 dimples which are cute when she smiles.

    Her shower session is longer than I'm used to but she was very playful and made it fun. She did lot of DFK.

    Her BBBJ is one of the best I've had. Lot of deepthroats and balls sucking and very wet. She really liked to do BJ.

    Her english is better than usual K girls. During the break time, she talked about how she's been studying economics lately by watching video lessions. Then she went on about a lot of economics stuffs. But what made it fun was her enthusiasm about the topics. She was very excited talking about them. Was a nice talk. I got some finance advice haha.

    Overall one of the best girls at AG. She will be here for 2 more weeks.
    Great review. Did you find her to be overweight? Reviews suggest she was more a spinner in the past but put on a few pounds during covid.

  3. #13301
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    Regular size. As I said I'm too small for magnums, but I guess too thick for the Japanese ones. Every one is different length and width, so the best bet is just to try 3-5 different thin condoms to see what works for them. I have and Trojan Bareskin works best for me.
    I'd try the Okamoto Large's as they're a Japanese large which is closer to an "average" American size than to a Magnum.

  4. #13300

    Tattoo

    Quote Originally Posted by DawnWolf  [View Original Post]
    Thats her ad, but she looks more akin to this one: https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...l/773573276656.

    Didn't mention it in the review but she has a big. Butterfly? Rose? Honestly I don't remember what it was but a tattoo above her pelvic area, and decently sized fake boobs.
    I think the tattoo is flames.

  5. #13299
    Quote Originally Posted by FloorHump422  [View Original Post]
    Did you see her during the week or weekend? Her reviews made it seem like she was busy to the point where multiple guys were vying for the same time slot.
    To answer both you and the fellow above you, I saw her on Sunday at an early morning / afternoon time. No rush whatsoever, no one else there to my knowledge. The way her "scheduling" works is quite simple, when you text her she'll give you the address and rates straight up (minus extras), and tell you to come by and call her when you're there. Since there's no actual scheduling to speak of, if she does that with 3 or so guys at once then 3 guys are all vying for the same spot. So first come first served. Basically treat it like (how I assume) you'd treat an AMP: go during off hours to avoid other guys. It's a hassle but at the very least Sunday seemed pretty free for her (she said I was the only one so far that day) - but that may change since I'm posting all this in a public forum LOL.

  6. #13298

    Regular

    Quote Originally Posted by FloorHump422  [View Original Post]
    Did you try the regular or large size Okamoto's?
    Regular size. As I said I'm too small for magnums, but I guess too thick for the Japanese ones. Every one is different length and width, so the best bet is just to try 3-5 different thin condoms to see what works for them. I have and Trojan Bareskin works best for me.

  7. #13297
    Quote Originally Posted by FloorHump422  [View Original Post]
    Did you see her during the week or weekend? Her reviews made it seem like she was busy to the point where multiple guys were vying for the same time slot.
    I was just going to post something similar. One review mentioned she answered a call mid-bang from a monger waiting. LOL.

  8. #13296
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnWolf  [View Original Post]
    Thats her ad, but she looks more akin to this one: https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...l/773573276656.

    Didn't mention it in the review but she has a big. Butterfly? Rose? Honestly I don't remember what it was but a tattoo above her pelvic area, and decently sized fake boobs.
    Did you see her during the week or weekend? Her reviews made it seem like she was busy to the point where multiple guys were vying for the same time slot.

  9. #13295
    Quote Originally Posted by GilBang  [View Original Post]
    Thats her ad, but she looks more akin to this one: https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...l/773573276656.

    Didn't mention it in the review but she has a big. Butterfly? Rose? Honestly I don't remember what it was but a tattoo above her pelvic area, and decently sized fake boobs.

  10. #13294
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    The SKYN Original fit just fine for me. The large might be too big, but still prefer the feeling of Trojan Bareskin. Plus both SKYN and Bareskin are easy to find at your local pharmacy or grocery. Those Japanese condoms have to be ordered online. I've order the crown and zero 1 condoms before. I ended up giving them to escorts, because I hated them so much. My post is just to let guys know that those Japanese condoms are just a little tight. Might be good for porn stars because it helps them maintain their erection longer. I don't want to cut my blood circulation down there.
    Did you try the regular or large size Okamoto's?

  11. #13293
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkeater  [View Original Post]
    She has an ad up on rubratings with the caption 'new asian 646' or something similar.
    Is this the ad? https://dc.rubratings.com/179334?layout=list.

  12. #13292

    She advertises on Rub Ratings

    She has an ad up on rubratings with the caption 'new asian 646' or something similar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mihn18  [View Original Post]
    Hi thanks for your review. Do you have a link or point of contact? Thank you.

  13. #13291

    Ericka Castro

    Anyone seen Ericka Castro? Hard to find any reviews / intel on her.

  14. #13290
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihn18  [View Original Post]
    Hi thanks for your review. Do you have a link or point of contact? Thank you.
    Yeah I didn't include the original link I used since the site it's hosted on is randomly down (https://escorts.pink/united-states/d...-646-785-0515/), but if you search her on TER the phone number listed there is accurate.

  15. #13289
    Quote Originally Posted by DKN511  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Amanda from Asian Gem https://www.asiangem.site/bbs/board....llery&wr_id=96.

    Very nice body, huge boobs that are nice to grab on, nice ass also. She has 2 dimples which are cute when she smiles.

    Her shower session is longer than I'm used to but she was very playful and made it fun. She did lot of DFK.

    Her BBBJ is one of the best I've had. Lot of deepthroats and balls sucking and very wet. She really liked to do BJ.

    Her english is better than usual K girls. During the break time, she talked about how she's been studying economics lately by watching video lessions. Then she went on about a lot of economics stuffs. But what made it fun was her enthusiasm about the topics. She was very excited talking about them. Was a nice talk. I got some finance advice haha.

    Overall one of the best girls at AG. She will be here for 2 more weeks.
    How old because a TER review said she's in her 30's, not 20's like her ad says.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape