Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,351 to 16,365 of 37337
-
06-11-21 02:59 #20987Senior Member

Posts: 195Ferrari
I have seen her ad as she travels often, but this is my first meet with her. I texted her and she promptly responded back in minutes. Exchanging the normal lingo I went to meet her at a decent incall on midlothian turnpike for a $. 40 half hour date. When I got there, I texted her that I was there and she called a couple minutes later to verify I was not LEO and provide the room number. Going into her room, the dream began. I was greeted by a light skin woman in her 20's with a stacked body as advertised. Now I will say the pics in the ad are heavily filtered, but I still found her to be attractive. She also has good hygiene as she was showered fresh, had no sign s of hard drug use, and a clean room. Starting off, I performed DATY which she enjoyed and soon orgasmed. She was real enthusiastic during this too. I then switch positions with her and she returns the favor with a CBJ. I enjoyed it. It was sloppy, and she made good attempts to deepthroat during it too. We then moved to the last position which was doggy. She has a very fat and soft ass and if your on the bigger side you should be good to go. She was comfortable the whole time and there was no resistance. She feels good, get's wet, and also has very good tight wall grip. One of those grips where you can barely thrust at times cause it holds you in place. Soon I finished in the hat and the dream was over. Overall a good experience. She told me she will be here for a few more days for those interested.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...w/462993713331
-
06-11-21 00:25 #20986Senior Member

Posts: 135Need an updated report.
I don't think there are any reports since her "return". I set up with her the first couple of days she was back, but she was "busy with the move" and kept pushing me off until I was past my availability window (I gave her several hours). At least she did communicate even though I never got to see her. Only details one person gave me was that is BBBJ but not CIM. She is legit though, so hopefully you can help us out with the update!
Originally Posted by TwistedMetal
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-21 23:07 #20985Senior Member

Posts: 581Kate
She's legit but can be hard to connect with. Try search by name or look for posts from last summer.
Originally Posted by TwistedMetal
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-21 21:55 #20984Senior Member

Posts: 1069That is Kate
She was around then disappeared for a while and looks to be back. I have seen her 3 to 5 times but none this year. Kate is older, mid to upper 40's maybe. Tall, not bad body wise. Takes a pounding well and delivers good head. I don't think she swallows. She will ride and the view hitting from behind ain't bad either. Bit of a butter face if facial looks is your thing. Keeps a clean room, good conversation. I never had any communicating issues with her. This is my recollection from a year ago or so, so not sure how she is now. Always was in broad / Glenside area. Search her name Kate should pull more info on her.
Originally Posted by TwistedMetal
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-21 21:11 #20983Senior Member

Posts: 1449From what I can remember from previous posts it wasn't good. She's not fake but services were below average. But YMMV so have at it and report back. Maybe it was a off day or two.
Originally Posted by TwistedMetal
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-21 19:14 #20982Senior Member

Posts: 316https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/597992994194
Any info on this one? I read the last 20 pages and didn't see anything. I saw someone mentioned she was around a while ago but I didn't want to keep reading all the way back until I found it. I'm new to the Richmond area by the way I had to move here due to work. It seems like you guys have some good options in this city it's better than Syracuse that's for sure. STG and the street walker scene is dead over there. I was just over on the street walker thread LOL sounds crazy.
-
06-10-21 18:18 #20981Senior Member

Posts: 68Crap Shoot Asian
Took the plunge with this one today. About what you expect. Staying a notel near the airport with convenient entrance and exit. She obviously is not the one in the pics but body was decent with nice small perky tits but definitely older and Korean by the looks of her. All covered (no matter the ad says) which is fine with me but she was very diligent in getting the job done. She is the real thing but I would recommend the HH rate.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/193934957145
-
06-09-21 17:34 #20980Senior Member

Posts: 195It depends, reading on it it's kind of tricky. There are times when it is normal usually when the cream does not have a nasty smelling stench, the girl is not in pain, and it has a certain type of consistency and the color is white or clear. Their discharge color and consistency can also change depending on the cycle they're on so little changes from the color and consistency is normal. However, when it stinks like the other guy said, she's in pain, or it's an odd color (yellowish / green, or brown) she probably has a yeast infection, another type of infection like bacterial vaginosis, or an STI. Discharge is normal though and to be expected if she's having a good time.
Originally Posted by Grafenberg
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 16:48 #20979Senior Member

Posts: 720Thanks for the Good Review.
Please check your private inbox.
Originally Posted by LicknItGood200
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 14:53 #20978Senior Member

Posts: 63Samantha Gomez who was in town last month will be here at the end of the month. A must see. Then next month they have Sapora Knight coming and I've read her reviews and she's into tantric stuff. So I'll be sampling that too but she's up there in price.
Originally Posted by Max1986
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 12:29 #20977Asshole

Posts: 567Your review is spot on. I met her a couple months ago at a motel on Midlothian. Not impressed at all. Will not repeat.
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 12:14 #20976Senior Member

Posts: 163Rebecca
Agree with the above statement. This was my first time with the agency. It was a great experience though. With STG, it's hit or miss & most come with all kinds of personality issues. Set up was easy, I gave them some of my references and was confirmed within 10 min. Very clean room. Rebecca was hot, polite, professional, high hygiene standards & had a great attitude. GFE (YMMV) w / all kissing and stuff.
Originally Posted by LicknItGood200
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 12:08 #20975Senior Member

Posts: 135Bored girl.
Thanks for this! She's been on my short list for that ass too, but no one responded when I asked if anyone knew her. Can I ask what general direction in town she is in or how her incall was? Just in case I still want to give it go.
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
Thanks again for your legit reviews!
-
06-09-21 10:53 #20974Senior Member

Posts: 270Rebecca Mello From Columbia
Met Rebecca yesterday morning: https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/7924644.htm?cat=1 $$$ . 50 hr. She was very polite and sexy as hell. Her breasts were a little stiff so I guess there was an issue with the man-mades. Did a little dance and we hit the bed for a nice long BBBJ which flipped into a sweet 69 which was delicious. Rolled her over and went full on DATY and she tried to resist but couldn't. I got one finger in and when I tried for two she grabbed my hand. She climaxed huge and was bucking around and heaving. More BBBJ then she covered me up and we did some mish for a good little while. So I was checking out the ass so we moved into doggy but her ass was stiff too. Bottom line I like something soft and bouncy so I probably won't repeat.
-
06-09-21 09:52 #20973Senior Member

Posts: 390Shannon
I met this one today at 3:30 am. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...b/027891834950 I don't know what you guys look for in a provider when you go to visit for the first time. I personally want them to look somewhat like their pics. Her pictures are what made me give a call. Looking at her pics I liked her ass and her hair. Well, those pics were years ago. Her hair was thinning, very grey and black and pulled up in a bun in typical streetwalker fashion. As for her ass. Gravity took over. As for our date I opted for. 80/ qv. In all fairness she did everything right. It was non rushed. It was safe. Zero drama. She said yes to every request and she wants to please. She even offered bareback! Yikes! I'm a non repeat customer. For me she seems more like a 45 yr old just trying to make it in the world alone and she doesn't have much to offer and she's trading the only thing she's got.









Reply With Quote





