Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 9819
-
06-08-21 21:50 #8784Senior Member

Posts: 2881Golf
Get a call from mamasan. They need a 4th for golf. So go golfing with 3 mamasans. All Chinese. All nice but one. She was such an annoying bossy woman. I told my mama friend I bet she has no husband. I was right. Everything I did was wrong and she made sure she pointed it out. The most bossy personality and super strong broken English that had a super strong accent. Ok looking for 60 but I bet she is hell to work for. Has 3 spas in Chicago. Never been. Never smiled or laughed. The other ladies told me to be nice and I just need to be more understanding and tolerant. "You do wrong. Hold crub dis way. Say for before swing crub. When you pok ka? Come my spa. Got nice girl for you".
Then all of them are on their phones looking at the spy cams in their shops and texting their girls. Bad mouthing their clients. Not golfing with that one anymore. Told the others that and they said get used to it. I like Asian women but she was the mamasan from hell. Go on YouTube and listen to the North Korean anchorwoman. That's what she sounded like.
-
06-06-21 18:32 #8783Senior Member

Posts: 326And
There's not a lot of active people there LOL.
Originally Posted by Axel6
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-21 18:32 #8782Senior Member

Posts: 326Cuddle comfort
So I signed out for shits and giggles since I googled it and apparently there are people there who want to cuddle for free. Some are "professional cuddlers" and charge. I doubt you'd get sex for someone charging to just cuddle LOL, but I did recognize two girls from SA on there (not charging), so maybe. Seems like it would be a lot of effort for nothing to be honest. And if you did, it would probably would be someone either less attractive than what you're looking for and / or desperate.
Originally Posted by Axel6
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-21 18:22 #8781Regular Member

Posts: 5Can you provide here digits, I would like to check her out. Thanks!
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-21 17:30 #8780Senior Member

Posts: 384Cuddle Comfort
Has anyone ever met anyone through cuddle Comfort? Quite a few on the site charge anywhere from $50-150/ hr. To cuddle. It sounds like a girlfriend experience and I'm wondering if anyone has gotten more than a cuddle? One of the providers states that she loves to straddle you while you're on your back. I'm tempted to take the plunge with one of them. PM me if you prefer not to make someone's profile public.
-
06-03-21 20:58 #8779Senior Member

Posts: 2881AAA to the rescue
I get a call from a mamasan. Ma ka wone stat. She was close by and clueless what to do. I called AAA. Her battery was shot. They put in a new one. Cost me $200. She tried to pay me but told her it was on me. She understood what she had to do. She had me over for dinner. Then watching TV she is rubbing me cock. Off to bed we go. Skinny little fun size 62 year old Asian. I know what she likes and I just got in the zone. Gave her 3 oral Os in about 30 minutes with about 15 minutes of hard tit sucking first. Oiled her up for about 25 minutes of intercourse and she got two O's from that. She is short so doggie is hard. I'm double her size so missionary is awkward. I don't care much for cowgirl. So we spooned it. Then it was my turn and for the first time in about 16 months she allowed me to give her anal. That lasted about 20 seconds. After than we were exhausted and she said it was fun. It was. If I were to go to a FS AMP it would have cost me $200 so to me it was a break even. Plus the rush to be done in a hour and the lack of real enthusiasm. This was the first GFE I've had in a long time. The Viagra was particularly potent. Totally rock hard and she knows how to clamp down her clam so I feel her pubic bone on the back slide. And the glands get plenty of traction. I even rimmed her which is something I never do. Just did it. She has never allowed it but did this time and I think it really got her going. Went home and slept a solid 9 hours.
-
06-01-21 15:22 #8778Senior Member

Posts: 2881Tits
This one was blonde, short hair, mid to late 40's. Horrible looking stretch marks like you see with baby damage.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
One reason I've stopped with SWs. You know getting over a sex addiction is like most other addictions. I think I'm mostly over it with SWs, AMPs and Escorts. The bad just seems to outweigh the good. [Deleted by Admin]
-
06-01-21 00:08 #8777Senior Member

Posts: 1820Vanessa
Just an FYI, Vanessa passed away a while back.
Originally Posted by DashDiner79
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
05-31-21 22:58 #8776Senior Member

Posts: 75Hmmm former striper now street walker
Could you be talking about south side kind of coo coo Vanessa.
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 21:33 #8775Senior Member

Posts: 420No. This is not the place any of us would hope it to be.
Originally Posted by MilwFireman
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 20:01 #8774Senior Member

Posts: 321Bring a girl
If I went with a girl would this be an ok place to fuck her? Is it that open?
Originally Posted by BobSacamano
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-21 23:56 #8773Senior Member

Posts: 2881Worst all time
Worst tits goes to a former stripper and now SW. Bolt ons were deflated.
Worst anal- Big Red. Rubber fell off in her big ass.
Worst intercourse. A nurse I went in divorce court. Yuge pussy. She was pushing 50 and had a bunch of kids.
Worst BJ. Lots of them. Mostly ones with condoms where I couldn't finish.
Worst experience- a tranny who fooled me. Then I got a bad feeling. Big argument and he pulled a gun.
Worst CMT experience- lots of them.
Worst AMP experience- after the table shower think Korean woman refused me service.
Fastest time from meeting a civilian and having sex. About 15 minutes. Met her at Walgreens on 27th and took her right home. My welfare mom.
Worst hand job- lots of them. Lost erections. Rough hands.
Risky situations- lots of escorts on drugs I barebacked. Some sent me to urgent care to get the big pill At Walgreens at midnight. Going down on an escort who was sick. Then got URI that lasted a month.
Down right gross. Gave a Mexican woman bareback anal as she was on her knees bent over my Lazy Boy. Then she shit diarrhea all over. Lucky I had a blanket on my floor.
Being patient- two girls who I used to babysit who I had illegal crushes on. When they grew up and around 30, kids, no money and loser boyfriends. Had them over fucked them. Treated them like they needed with lots of oral. Even though they lost their looks and all tatted up. They were awful. But had to principle.
Horniest occupation- healthcare and school teachers. And restaurant servers.
-
05-29-21 02:44 #8772Senior Member

Posts: 2881More ATF
Update on HJ. Going to change to the short haired Russian woman at.
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
Golden Hands. Leah was her name. Her coworker Natalie had fabulous tits. But the best HJ I got in Milwaukee was the mamasan at Germantown Ying Yang.
Scariest woman was Krazy Karea out in Waukesha. She would hide your clothes and not give them back until she was done with you. Everything was rough. Rough anal, blow jobs, face fucks, spankings, hair pulling, verbal abuse.
Best stripper body. Lindsey the ex con.
Revisit anal. Welfare mom who would come sleep at my house all day. She could take it deep, nice and skinny, and let me take it slow and easy. No rush to come, crying in pain or the push back with her hand.
If I could bring one and be alone on an island, I would pick Tegan. She was good at everything. Smart and intelligent. Knows how to live outdoors and a 420 expert.
-
05-28-21 22:31 #8771Senior Member

Posts: 2881ATFs
Hand job. Civilian pre med student. She was super skinny and flat. During a make out session she had a nice grip and rythym. No lube. Gave me two pops both on the edge of explosion for a long time.
Blow job. Young anorexic found in a psychiatrist waiting room. Odd she was skinny and flat too. Nice pouting lips. Suction and tongue swirling. As I would get close she would back off and lick the shaft and balls. She gave me two pops.
DATY. Tiny shapely woman in her late 60's. She would pop about 8 times in an hour and squirted. Clean and tasty. Runner up was Vivi the Thai. Really nice small pussy but a chemical taste. Honorable mention was a married Latina. Super pretty and a clean pussy. Nice Bush. But I could not make her cum.
Intercourse. A mature Asian friend that liked it doggie and on her side. She could pop about 3 times. Was tiny about 90 lbs and right.
Tightest pussy. Greta / candy. She was super tiny and tighter than a 68 lb AMP woman I had. She was right up there with the prettiest because she was young. Heroin hadn't ruined her looks. The Latina was right up their too with her tight petite body.
Best tits. The lady who worked at Walmart and live on Ohio. Brook something. Mid 40's. Firm, plump and pouting. Enjoy my method. Great 20 min foreplay. Too bad she stunk like cigarettes and had some missing teeth.
The most memorable- had to be Tegan in the jungle house in New Berlin. She was pretty. Good at everything but not great at anything. Smart as could be and a spoiled rich girl with a drug problem.
Best anal was Brook. Nice ass and could take a long deep pounding. Only problem was mud on the helmet.
-
05-27-21 15:38 #8770Senior Member

Posts: 32Easel
Please report back I can't believe I haven't heard of this place before. I've been to 15th Ave several times and gotten lucky there but it's not worth the drive anymore.
Originally Posted by HarryPiano391
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






