Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 718 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 218 618 668 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 768 818 1218 1718 ... LastLast
Results 10,756 to 10,770 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16173
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikswonaizdolmp  [View Original Post]
    First time poster and quite inexperienced. Anyone have any info on her? https://tryst.link/escort/classy-****.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Good luck getting hold of this one. I've had no luck on any channel. Very disappointing, I definitely would like a taste.
    So I finally got a response after various complete failures (via text, tryst message) , she finally responded on Instagram. (Since the idiot software here edits stuff, see attached for IG info.) Set up to see her for an hour at 3:30 pm the next day in Bridgeview, I should text her at 1 pm for the address and info.

    I texted her promptly at 1 that next day.

    Fucking crickets. Of course.

    I'm disappointed but not surprised. I need to train myself to like fat old ugly chicks, the hot young ones are fucking impossible.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210611-000336.jpg‎  

  2. #16172
    Thanks! That eliminates one option LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zimbler  [View Original Post]
    Avoid Allison Turner.

    https://tryst.link/escort/allisonturner

    I talked to her a couple years ago when she lived in Racine, WI. She used to post on the crappier escort sites. She is very moody and unstable and she's on some kind of meds. Guys who have seen her said the experience was terrible. I was close to meeting her in Racine 2 years ago. Drove to her place at night, but it was in an apartment on a dead end street and too many unfavorables hanging around outside. After looking at the situation I decided to bail and not go through with it. She got very upset over text. She belongs on Skipthegames. Not Tryst.

  3. #16171
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanHando2002  [View Original Post]
    My first post!! I'm traveling to Chicago for work tomorrow night through Sunday morning. I've never done the escort thing but want to try it. I'm super nervous with all the articles on busts / stings lately.

    Not escort but super interested. Any thoughts or reviews on these?

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/124214

    Or.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/215880

    Escorts:

    https://tryst.link/escort/allisonturner

    https://tryst.link/escort/ada-love

    https://tryst.link/escort/lindamuse

    Or other suggestions?

    Or any massage parlors or Nuru with sexy young Asian or Caucasian girls?
    Of all you have listed I have never heard a bad thing about Linda Muse and that would be my choice.

  4. #16170

    Peggy skip the games

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...l/281954173243

    I'm wondering if anyone has any info on this? Talking to her on Snapchat and seems TGTBT. Thanks for any info.

  5. #16169
    Avoid Allison Turner.

    https://tryst.link/escort/allisonturner

    I talked to her a couple years ago when she lived in Racine, WI. She used to post on the crappier escort sites. She is very moody and unstable and she's on some kind of meds. Guys who have seen her said the experience was terrible. I was close to meeting her in Racine 2 years ago. Drove to her place at night, but it was in an apartment on a dead end street and too many unfavorables hanging around outside. After looking at the situation I decided to bail and not go through with it. She got very upset over text. She belongs on Skipthegames. Not Tryst.

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanHando2002  [View Original Post]
    My first post!! I'm traveling to Chicago for work tomorrow night through Sunday morning. I've never done the escort thing but want to try it. I'm super nervous with all the articles on busts / stings lately.

    Not escort but super interested. Any thoughts or reviews on these?


    Escorts:

    https://tryst.link/escort/allisonturner

    https://tryst.link/escort/ada-love

    https://tryst.link/escort/lindamuse

  6. #16168

    Thoughts?

    My first post!! I'm traveling to Chicago for work tomorrow night through Sunday morning. I've never done the escort thing but want to try it. I'm super nervous with all the articles on busts / stings lately.

    Not escort but super interested. Any thoughts or reviews on these?

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/124214

    Or.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/215880

    Escorts:

    https://tryst.link/escort/allisonturner

    https://tryst.link/escort/ada-love

    https://tryst.link/escort/lindamuse

    Or other suggestions?

    Or any massage parlors or Nuru with sexy young Asian or Caucasian girls?

  7. #16167

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by JangoFouts  [View Original Post]
    Twitter says she only talks through * so in my opinion, be prepared to sign up there to meet her. No thanks.
    Yea, I'm not signing up just to talk to her.

  8. #16166

    Info please on

    I've been texting with https://escort20.com/escortgirls/ann/ who's in the Boston area. Before I take the plunge, does anyone have info to share about your experience? She says she's from Cali? NY? Armenia? Hmmm. Wide array of services, usual damage requested. I'd appreciate your help. Of course, I can TOFTT, but would rather know if I'm diving into the deep end or shallow end of the pool. Thanks!

  9. #16165
    Quote Originally Posted by BroNicny  [View Original Post]
    Sup, visiting Chicago by Pulaski Park next week, any recommendation?
    2 kg incall is right near there, but since they changed their website last month or so, I haven't had luck with any response from them.

  10. #16164
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRobotNik  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/jenniferkoxxx-21
    Twitter says she only talks through * so in my opinion, be prepared to sign up there to meet her. No thanks.

  11. #16163
    Quote Originally Posted by DiningAround  [View Original Post]
    Black Blossom aka China has a very wide open menu. Sometimes she can be a little chatty. Sometimes more like lets get to it. Do not play games with her. Block game is good. You definitely leave extremely satisfied. She used to be south but now is west. Haven't seen in a few months but am always satisfied.
    I like China. Amazing body, great head, tits, dirty talk the works. But I realized she's never wet with me. Like, never. I've been with her 4-5 times since 2019.3 of those times since she moved west cause she close LOL. Our first meeting was terrible (not performance wise but we argued) and I took my money back but she never blocked me. I like the chick but I realized the only time I can fuck her is when she's lubed up. Other than that her pussy isn't enjoyable to me at all and I will literally go soft in her. And, yet, this makes me want to hit her up right now still LOL.

  12. #16162
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    She lists Illinois only and no specific location. Whenever it says, "downtown" or "city center," they aren't in Chicago. I'm guessing this is some move to get people to Snap or some other on-line gimmick.
    She told me the address of a local hotel. I'm kind of stumped.

  13. #16161

    Visiting Chicago for work

    Sup, visiting Chicago by Pulaski Park next week, any recommendation?

  14. #16160

    How is she broke?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb2212  [View Original Post]
    Any Info on this redhead from Jefferson park.

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...n/897970416681
    Frumpy looking late 30's. Efficiency home should be condemned. Immediately showered when I got home. Agreed on one benny for h / h. Average head. Good with her hand. After 15 minutes said she normally gets $.50 for h / h. Offered her a Jackson to motivate her. Five minutes later blew in her hand. Complained about roomie ripping her off. Hmmm?? Very skinny. May have habits. Eerily tip-toed through mess to get out door. Have not repeated.

  15. #16159

    Jenniferkoxx

    Anyone know anything about this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/jenniferkoxxx-21

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape