Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #42776
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottsdale12  [View Original Post]
    I found a new spa in midtown area. The Latino is young, big buns. HJ was great.
    Is it so new that haven't named it yet?

  2. #42775
    Quote Originally Posted by Runon99  [View Original Post]
    As a welcome to the neighborhood?
    Whose to say they only targeted Royal.

  3. #42774
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Looks like two girls got busted. One was for massage without a license, the other had multiple charges including prostitution. Maybe she was jacking off an undercover?
    If that's what happened the charge will get dropped.

  4. #42773
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaLove123  [View Original Post]
    Just had a nice visit. Had the box special and a really good massage! Super firm hands Mia was her name.

    160 out the door.
    Box special? Never heard that term before but I like it, maybe it'll catch on.

  5. #42772

    Lemon and Angel

    Went this week to Lemon, but had no appointment so talent was not available.

    Then continued to Angel. Jasmin (or J something, mid 40th, nice Cs with huge nipples) took me to the room.

    Massage was ok, had better. On the flip HE + sucking her nips.

    House 70+ 60 tip.

  6. #42771

    I suggest stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by LukaKu  [View Original Post]
    Drove by today at lunch time, and the place was open. Wonder what kind of arrangements they have. Anyway that area is target rich there are at least two or three KAMPs within walking distance. Wonder why they targeted Royal.
    I recommend if that place got hit, ghost it, when I drove by yesterday it was closed. If it is back open, got to wonder if it is a LE trap. And agree with all of the other places surprised they hit this one.

  7. #42770
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    Good first report. Can you provide the damages at each place?
    The Luxury report indicates 60/40, so I'd be willing to bet it's consistent through out. Although Anna may have gotten more because I can confirm her edging is off the charts crazy good.

  8. #42769
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottsdale12  [View Original Post]
    I found a new spa in midtown area. The Latino is young, big buns. HJ was great.
    Can you provide more information?

    What build the girls and where is it name, street?

  9. #42768

    Location name?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottsdale12  [View Original Post]
    I found a new spa in midtown area. The Latino is young, big buns. HJ was great.
    Does this fine establishment have a name?

  10. #42767
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottsdale12  [View Original Post]
    I found a new spa in midtown area. The Latino is young, big buns. HJ was great.
    I hope you know "Latino" represents a male in Español. Latina is a woman.

  11. #42766
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Not sure. If the popo wanted a bust, they could have targeted Healing Spa, Joy Health, Chalet, Angel or Lemon.
    Funny how you mention Chalet Spa. I was going to try them out but when I did my research they had been busted 2 years ago are still in business. I just won't take my chances at well known CAMPS and KAMPS. Especially when they have gone under scrutiny of LEO.

  12. #42765
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by LukaKu  [View Original Post]
    Drove by today at lunch time, and the place was open. Wonder what kind of arrangements they have. Anyway that area is target rich there are at least two or three KAMPs within walking distance. Wonder why they targeted Royal.
    Not sure. If the popo wanted a bust, they could have targeted Healing Spa, Joy Health, Chalet, Angel or Lemon.

  13. #42764

    Peachtree City

    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier826  [View Original Post]
    Looking for somewhere with a TS for sure and FS would be nice but not mandatory if it's close to Peachtree city.
    Sent you a PM.

  14. #42763

    Royal

    Quote Originally Posted by LukaKu  [View Original Post]
    Anyway that area is target rich there are at least two or three KAMPs within walking distance. Wonder why they targeted Royal.
    As a welcome to the neighborhood?

  15. #42762

    New spa in Atlanta

    I found a new spa in midtown area. The Latino is young, big buns. HJ was great.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape