Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 7971
-
06-10-21 07:31 #4116Regular Member

Posts: 14Logan
I saw her a few weeks ago. Her service isn't quite what it used to be. Nice woman with a MILF / GILF body--lots of mileage but still sexy. All that said, again, she seems to be phoning in more than she used to.
Originally Posted by HarryJH
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 09:08 #4115Senior Member

Posts: 2785Logan
If memory serves she got popped for prostitution a couple of years back. She certainly is an experienced escort and would provide the typical high end services, unlike the street trash gone on the net via Listcrawler. Of course price is going to be up there as well.
Originally Posted by HarryJH
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 22:07 #4114Senior Member

Posts: 223Og
Jesus. Is she still around? She was one of the OG providers when I moved here 10 years ago. I saw her 4 or 5 times. An admirable performance back in the day, until we had one rocky session and that was that. So, not a recent review by any stretch.
Originally Posted by HarryJH
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 21:45 #4113Senior Member

Posts: 842Decade
She has been around more than a decade and a half, possibly two.
Originally Posted by HarryJH
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 20:37 #4112Senior Member

Posts: 223Logan Philly Escort
Setting something up with Logan of Philly.
http://philadelphiaescortlist.com/logan/
Any recent reviews that could help me out?
-
06-08-21 16:17 #4111Senior Member

Posts: 112Hey Thanks!
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
Also I wanted to add that she stated to me she was not on any drugs.
Which I did not notice any signs. She did look like she had lost some weight. But she told me she has been trying to lose weight. She is still "fresh" and is not burn out. So definitely a keeper.
You can find her on Listcrawler. Philadelphia search for Lilly.
-
06-08-21 12:21 #4110Senior Member

Posts: 2785DUDE! Excellent report of your date! THANK YOU for sharing it. I like the way you added details: what she was wearing, skills, covers, etc. Well done! Thanks for posting!
Originally Posted by JDRedBull
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 08:09 #4109Senior Member

Posts: 112Sugar Lilly / Puertorican Mami
Short Review.
Found Her on Listcrawler as Sugar Lilly.
Texted her and she responded right away. Told me to meet her at Motel # on Roosevelt blvd. She is a 24 year old Puerto Rican girl. Speaks good English and writes perfectly in English. Has a slight accent. She is a small frame girl nice ass. But I would not say she is a spinner. She is tiny for me and looks like she lost some weight. Not in a bad way. Just needs to firm up some.
Anyway she was wearing a sexy top and thong underwear. Very pleasant sweet girl. Seemed a tad shy but warmed up nicely. I normally try to state what I want before meeting. But I decided to say it when I was there. Nothing crazy just BBBJ and covered F. S. She was polite and stated she will not do any bare service of any kind. I had my money could have walked out. She seemed sweet and I decided to she what she can do. I told her I normally always have bare BJ in the beginning. But she said she will make it work. (I'm just not one of those dudes that jump to attention when I see a naked girl. I need some physical stimulus.) She asked if she can wet her hand with her saliva. I said why not, you are the expert. So of course I was nice and ready, put the cover on and started a nice deep throat. She got on top rode very nicely and even started speaking some Spanish and moaning some. She said she loved me sucking her nipples and that I have a big head. LOL. Anyway told her I liked doggy. She said she is fine with that. Finished. She did not rush me at all. I really only need about half H if I'm comfortable with the girl. So she did not have to either. HH. 1. 5 So was very nice gave me a hug and said she would like to see me again. She said she likes older guys. She did not state the range. I'm definitely getting pass mid life.
Only thing is she said that recently she had a bad experience with Blk male. So she said she is not seeing them. I think if you are nice, polite, and older gentlemen she might reconsider.
All and all I would repeat. But still would like the BBJ. Part that was missing. As for FS part. I need to be covered. Yeah you can catch something with oral. But I think there is a greater chance with BFS. And cip. To each their own. Of course your experience my differ.
-
06-08-21 01:12 #4108Senior Member

Posts: 601Any idea if she will do bb?
Originally Posted by AznKilla
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 17:20 #4107Senior Member

Posts: 94Used to live close and was a UTR of mine for a bit. Nice, clean, smells good, and down for anything. Sometimes tries to up sell too much but just stick your ground. Don't know about now since that was years ago.
Originally Posted by PilotJones
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 07:57 #4106Senior Member

Posts: 101Coatesville Girl
Good morning gentlemen.
Really interested in meeting with this one today but can't seem to find anything about her online. Does anyone have any intel?
https://lancaster.skipthegames.com/f...i/555818096011
Thank you.
Pilot.
-
06-03-21 10:02 #4105Senior Member

Posts: 352Keep trying
You got to keep trying Micki, she's slow to respond but you'll get through eventually.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
With Kake you just got to be firm on what you want. If you can, try to see if you can get her to do an outcall. Her spot is too small for her level of ass LOL.
-
06-03-21 09:22 #4104Senior Member

Posts: 41Crazy
Same thing for me. No way I'm doing anything close to the $$ she's asking.
Originally Posted by Loki2472
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-21 00:44 #4103Senior Member

Posts: 112Crazy
I tried contacting this provider after I seen your review. Her quoted text back to me was " Ben ss 2 ben hh 3 ben hr, . 5 extra for bbj and ben extra for anal 5 ben bones BARE SEX NO NEGOTIATIONS! Incalls only" video on ad is good. But price is shot Hella high that she is reaching for everything in the pocket. I had to decline, I'm a bit horny not stupid. I wonder who paid that.
Originally Posted by SentryMarv1
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 22:58 #4102Senior Member

Posts: 640I've tried to meet up with Micki but never got a response when I text her. I def got to tap that ass.
Originally Posted by Mozam
[View Original Post]
I was thinking about seeing Kake because I love big booty milfs. The comments and reviews were mixed on her and people said she had an attitude.










Reply With Quote




