Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Ripoff Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 88 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 1314
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #864

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaGraham  [View Original Post]
    Did some research on this one before trying a deposit again. Found her twitter, and account as well as some other information that she actually does live in Vegas and is the girl in the photos. After sending her the deposit she asked me for more because she wanted to pay a bill before we meant, however cashapp wouldn't let me deposit any more funds to her. Once I told her that the additional charges were getting kicked back, she told me something came up, and she couldn't see me right now, so hit her up in an hour. Well, its been almost 24 hours, I texted her multiple times since then, but never got another response. Stay away.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....vegas/65045852
    It's been said here a million times. NEVER send money for a deposit. Now you know why. Just move on you'll find someone to your liking.

  2. #863

    Big tit Latina girl

    Did some research on this one before trying a deposit again. Found her twitter, and account as well as some other information that she actually does live in Vegas and is the girl in the photos. After sending her the deposit she asked me for more because she wanted to pay a bill before we meant, however cashapp wouldn't let me deposit any more funds to her. Once I told her that the additional charges were getting kicked back, she told me something came up, and she couldn't see me right now, so hit her up in an hour. Well, its been almost 24 hours, I texted her multiple times since then, but never got another response. Stay away.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....vegas/65045852
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails d5e1eb6855d8268409d6ad83ea095641_f.jpg‎   4b4bec5afab86acb36904ddf9c85eb56_f.jpg‎  

  3. #862

    Abby

    Quote Originally Posted by MobyCock  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't wish that on anyone, but karma was bound to catch someone for all the bad things some people have done to her while she was passed out, I'm not preaching shhhh it but over the months more than a few guys proudly bragged how they got to do what ever they pleased once she passed out or because she was so high. Thats fuckn rape hope you all enjoyed raping her.
    Never tried Abby yet but seems like almost everyone on this board had a piece of her. She looks good and young. So about the passing out is he alcoholic or an addict? I am not sure if I would see her with all that. Might catch something that keeps on giving and not be able to get rid off. I would fuck someone at least that is reciprocal not dead fish. I already had that with my ex. Anyway, happy mongering.

  4. #861
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkvera46  [View Original Post]
    Drama Free.

    Safe.

    Discreet.

    Clean.

    Upscale.

    Independent.

    They're all just buzzwords. Whatever it takes to reel a client in. I mean, there's no way in hell a provider is going to admit to being pimped in their ad and say "but since my daddy is hiding in the bathtub while we fuck, it's all good. DEPOSIT REQUIRED."
    Don't forget "It's me or it's free!

    Lawl.

  5. #860
    Quote Originally Posted by MylesCrandle  [View Original Post]
    And she has a post on listcrawler saying "#dramafree" 😆.
    Drama Free.

    Safe.

    Discreet.

    Clean.

    Upscale.

    Independent.

    They're all just buzzwords. Whatever it takes to reel a client in. I mean, there's no way in hell a provider is going to admit to being pimped in their ad and say "but since my daddy is hiding in the bathtub while we fuck, it's all good. DEPOSIT REQUIRED."

  6. #859
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    So

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaGraham  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to pay her a visit tonight. Wish me luck.
    How'd it go with our fine fair lady?

  7. #858
    Quote Originally Posted by IceCreamLicker  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Abby. She had a room at silver sevens. When I got there she was sketchy af. Remnants of crack pipes, ghb and hypodermic needles. The door to the bedroom in the suite was closed. She said "oh. I locked myself out" I tried the door and she freaked out and said. My friend Jeff is in there. He is passed out on G. I said no problem and got ready to leave. She said, don't worry. I'm going to kick him out, he is a faggot anyway. She leaned in the door and said "it's ok, I love you baby, " and I heard him leave I told her no fing way am I staying. She was high as f pupils blown and blood running from the needle marks from whatever was going on before I got there. I told her again, I'm out. She calls this other dude and starts with this "this guy won't leave, he's forcing me to stay here. I'm trying to get out and I hear a bang bang bang on the door. She says OMG. Don't open it l, he's crazy. I try to leave, open the door and this 6'3 spun out white dude is standing there, glazed eyes and starts yelling, what are you doing to her. . (all I did was try to leave) she says it's ok jeff. I'm sorry. I lied. He doesn't believe her and shows me his gun, I get into the hallways so I'm in the open, he tells me to give her all my money, I toss a few bucks on the ground and walk off. Weirdest fkn experience ever. My impression, she is so far gone on drugs that she will do anything. Any money she gets she blows it in the casino. I don't expect her to be around long. I feel bad, she is a nice kid but she isn't long for this world at the rate she is using and the people she sees. It's not worth it. Stay away. She says she doesn't inject, today I saw all I needed to know she is a hazard.
    And she has a post on listcrawler saying "#dramafree" 😆.

  8. #857
    Quote Originally Posted by And2021  [View Original Post]
    That is an armed robbery.
    This. Glad I am not the only one to think that.

  9. #856
    Quote Originally Posted by IceCreamLicker  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Abby. She had a room at silver sevens. When I got there she was sketchy af. Remnants of crack pipes, ghb and hypodermic needles. The door to the bedroom in the suite was closed. She said "oh. I locked myself out" I tried the door and she freaked out and said. My friend Jeff is in there. He is passed out on G. I said no problem and got ready to leave. She said, don't worry. I'm going to kick him out, he is a faggot anyway. She leaned in the door and said "it's ok, I love you baby, " and I heard him leave I told her no fing way am I staying. She was high as f pupils blown and blood running from the needle marks from whatever was going on before I got there. I told her again, I'm out. She calls this other dude and starts with this "this guy won't leave, he's forcing me to stay here. I'm trying to get out and I hear a bang bang bang on the door. She says OMG. Don't open it l, he's crazy. I try to leave, open the door and this 6'3 spun out white dude is standing there, glazed eyes and starts yelling, what are you doing to her. . (all I did was try to leave) she says it's ok jeff. I'm sorry. I lied. He doesn't believe her and shows me his gun, I get into the hallways so I'm in the open, he tells me to give her all my money, I toss a few bucks on the ground and walk off. Weirdest fkn experience ever. My impression, she is so far gone on drugs that she will do anything. Any money she gets she blows it in the casino. I don't expect her to be around long. I feel bad, she is a nice kid but she isn't long for this world at the rate she is using and the people she sees. It's not worth it. Stay away. She says she doesn't inject, today I saw all I needed to know she is a hazard.
    That is an armed robbery.

  10. #855

    Really?

    It must be curiosity. We know what killed the cat. Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaGraham  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to pay her a visit tonight. Wish me luck.
    .

  11. #854

    Abby

    Quote Originally Posted by TheShanahan  [View Original Post]
    After this review, the red flags just turned into the black flag. If any of you have sympathy for that girl, its wasted. She's obviously a Las Vegas burnout that is heading straight towards skid row and an early grave. Once a crazy ass provider like her starts going down this kind of road, it ends bad.
    I'm going to pay her a visit tonight. Wish me luck.

  12. #853

    The Cum Dumpster

    Quote Originally Posted by Funky40  [View Original Post]
    I never had an experience like this with Abby. I know she has booked multiple people at once before. I am sure Jeff is one of her clients / drug suppliers. I have seen her more recently at her apartment. At silver sevens, I don't think they have working cameras in the hotel. Good thing you got out, I have heard more bad experiences then good ones lately.

    .
    After this review, the red flags just turned into the black flag. If any of you have sympathy for that girl, its wasted. She's obviously a Las Vegas burnout that is heading straight towards skid row and an early grave. Once a crazy ass provider like her starts going down this kind of road, it ends bad. For her, and sometimes for the idiot monger that should have seen the 5 bajillion red flags not to mention the multitude of negative reviews on this site. This "Jeff" guy is either going to shoot someone, shoot himself, or get shot by someone considering this is Nevada and a shitton of people conceal carry. Tbh, the sooner the two of them are in prison or in the morgue, the better it will be for everyone else.

  13. #852

    Abby

    Quote Originally Posted by Funky40  [View Original Post]
    I never had an experience like this with Abby. I know she has booked multiple people at once before. I am sure Jeff is one of her clients / drug suppliers. I have seen her more recently at her apartment. At silver sevens, I don't think they have working cameras in the hotel. Good thing you got out, I have heard more bad experiences then good ones lately..
    Yea, I had a lot of good times with Abby from the silver sevens to the Sahara and her apt. Last time I went to her apartment she was so spun out on something. Not drunk like I was used to with her. I truly think she went off the deep end and won't see her again. So sad, she was a great time.

  14. #851

    Crazy

    I never had an experience like this with Abby. I know she has booked multiple people at once before. I am sure Jeff is one of her clients / drug suppliers. I have seen her more recently at her apartment. At silver sevens, I don't think they have working cameras in the hotel. Good thing you got out, I have heard more bad experiences then good ones lately.

    Quote Originally Posted by IceCreamLicker  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Abby. She had a room at silver sevens. When I got there she was sketchy af. Remnants of crack pipes, ghb and hypodermic needles. The door to the bedroom in the suite was closed. She said "oh. I locked myself out" I tried the door and she freaked out and said. My friend Jeff is in there. He is passed out on G. I said no problem and got ready to leave. She said, don't worry. I'm going to kick him out, he is a faggot anyway. She leaned in the door and said "it's ok, I love you baby, " and I heard him leave I told her no fing way am I staying. She was high as f pupils blown and blood running from the needle marks from whatever was going on before I got there. I told her again, I'm out. She calls this other dude and starts with this "this guy won't leave, he's forcing me to stay here. I'm trying to get out and I hear a bang bang bang on the door. She says OMG. Don't open it l, he's crazy. I try to leave, open the door and this 6'3 spun out white dude is standing there, glazed eyes and starts yelling, what are you doing to her. . (all I did was try to leave) she says it's ok jeff. I'm sorry. I lied. He doesn't believe her and shows me his gun, I get into the hallways so I'm in the open, he tells me to give her all my money, I toss a few bucks on the ground and walk off. Weirdest fkn experience ever. My impression, she is so far gone on drugs that she will do anything. Any money she gets she blows it in the casino. I don't expect her to be around long. I feel bad, she is a nice kid but she isn't long for this world at the rate she is using and the people she sees. It's not worth it. Stay away. She says she doesn't inject, today I saw all I needed to know she is a hazard.
    .

  15. #850

    Abby

    Went to see Abby. She had a room at silver sevens. When I got there she was sketchy af. Remnants of crack pipes, ghb and hypodermic needles. The door to the bedroom in the suite was closed. She said "oh. I locked myself out" I tried the door and she freaked out and said. My friend Jeff is in there. He is passed out on G. I said no problem and got ready to leave. She said, don't worry. I'm going to kick him out, he is a faggot anyway. She leaned in the door and said "it's ok, I love you baby, " and I heard him leave I told her no fing way am I staying. She was high as f pupils blown and blood running from the needle marks from whatever was going on before I got there. I told her again, I'm out. She calls this other dude and starts with this "this guy won't leave, he's forcing me to stay here. I'm trying to get out and I hear a bang bang bang on the door. She says OMG. Don't open it l, he's crazy. I try to leave, open the door and this 6'3 spun out white dude is standing there, glazed eyes and starts yelling, what are you doing to her. . (all I did was try to leave) she says it's ok jeff. I'm sorry. I lied. He doesn't believe her and shows me his gun, I get into the hallways so I'm in the open, he tells me to give her all my money, I toss a few bucks on the ground and walk off. Weirdest fkn experience ever. My impression, she is so far gone on drugs that she will do anything. Any money she gets she blows it in the casino. I don't expect her to be around long. I feel bad, she is a nice kid but she isn't long for this world at the rate she is using and the people she sees. It's not worth it. Stay away. She says she doesn't inject, today I saw all I needed to know she is a hazard.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape