Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 332 of 662 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 382 432 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4956

    Hennessey / Kandy

    The girl in the pic is Hennessey. She's in the Hartford area and most reviews are bad. Be sure to check reviews in Hartford.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/254103554752

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...n/247639188383

  2. #4955

    How bad am I going to get burned? Yup

    I don't ask "Any Info?" Or "411" with things the way they are anymore. Instead I'll just ask what kind of crap am I going to get into with this one? Search on here with digits comes up nil and No "name in the ad. If nobody has any info or warnings I may TOFTT and get beck to you.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...k/354957587791

  3. #4954

    You're the good trusted pal I was referring to Hcat.

    An for the record, I would never see her. I can confirm and vouch that all of Hcats Reviews are 100% legit. He has no reason to BS anyone. He's an honest to god reviewer. She may have turned over a new leaf now? But it has been said by more than just Hcat, that she's scammed people. In the past.

  4. #4953
    Quote Originally Posted by Matty1169  [View Original Post]
    Based off what others have said. Who've claimed that she's ripped them off. Now it would be one thing, if only 1 guy has said it. But a few dif people have said it. But yeah either way, I should have maybe fed into it. And just not had said anything. A good trusted pal, I talk to from time to time on here, had even said it. And he doesn't lie. Maybe she was YMMV to some, a while back? And now she always delivers good service.
    I'll run that little "C" over if I ever see her. Her Pimp bf / handler pulled a gun on me in boylston 2 yrs ago. B careful with her. Junkie fckn piece of shit!

  5. #4952
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Post a link to Leominster one. Please.
    The bbw that sometimes posts about Viagra is Natalie / Hoover. https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...t/052790005890.

    Edit: my bad. Hoover is in Fitch, K is in Leominster.

  6. #4951

    I admit that I may have unfairly bad mouthed Jamie.

    Based off what others have said. Who've claimed that she's ripped them off. Now it would be one thing, if only 1 guy has said it. But a few dif people have said it. But yeah either way, I should have maybe fed into it. And just not had said anything. A good trusted pal, I talk to from time to time on here, had even said it. And he doesn't lie. Maybe she was YMMV to some, a while back? And now she always delivers good service.

  7. #4950
    He's probably referring to K. Lots of reviews on here of her. She's probably the most talked about provider.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Post a link to Leominster one. Please.

  8. #4949

    Fake ads with deposit


  9. #4948
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548
    Quote Originally Posted by TinType  [View Original Post]
    Jamie is pretty awesome. Someone on here seems to trash her quite a bit. I suspect we aren't hearing the whole story. She's definitely one of the good ones.

    The bbw in Fitchburg that posts Viagra on stg is worth a go.

    I recently had a great time with Kitty.

    The strange woman in Leominster with the fake rack has become a rite of passage. Ha. She's nice & totally down for almost whatever.
    Post a link to Leominster one. Please.

  10. #4947

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by TinType  [View Original Post]
    Jamie is pretty awesome. Someone on here seems to trash her quite a bit. I suspect we aren't hearing the whole story. She's definitely one of the good ones.

    The bbw in Fitchburg that posts Viagra on stg is worth a go.

    I recently had a great time with Kitty.

    The strange woman in Leominster with the fake rack has become a rite of passage. Ha. She's nice & totally down for almost whatever.
    I agree with all those. However I've texted kitty multiple times and crickets. Fake rack in leominster, she's flaky, but a real good time. Love that squeaky bed.

  11. #4946
    [QUOTE=Sacheo;5387526]I'm sure that's the same kitty. The one I was talking about is from seeking. There's a couple posts.

    About her a few pages back.[/QUOTEhttps://worcester.skipthegames.com/m...r/781445041492

    I've been looking for info too, she may be bigger than I'd prefer but you know how that goes. I think it's more than a few pages back because I've looked for a bit, do you happen to have a post #?

  12. #4945
    Jamie is pretty awesome. Someone on here seems to trash her quite a bit. I suspect we aren't hearing the whole story. She's definitely one of the good ones.

    The bbw in Fitchburg that posts Viagra on stg is worth a go.

    I recently had a great time with Kitty.

    The strange woman in Leominster with the fake rack has become a rite of passage. Ha. She's nice & totally down for almost whatever.

    Quote Originally Posted by SatanAel  [View Original Post]
    Just recently moved to Worcester and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations.

  13. #4944
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548
    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted1  [View Original Post]
    If you are looking to monger. I'd recommend moving away from Worcester. Not much worth a dime around here.
    Not much anywhere to be honest. Everyone is moving to online content and the one that's available charge so damn much so they mostly 1 or 2 person a day and make $400 or more. So the scene ain't good anywhere.

  14. #4943
    Quote Originally Posted by SatanAel  [View Original Post]
    Just recently moved to Worcester and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations.
    If you are looking to monger. I'd recommend moving away from Worcester. Not much worth a dime around here.

  15. #4942
    Quote Originally Posted by HoraceBury  [View Original Post]
    If you're looking for kitty from webster: https://worcester.skipthegames.com/m...r/781445041492.
    I'm sure that's the same kitty. The one I was talking about is from seeking. There's a couple posts.

    About her a few pages back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape