Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 556 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 56 456 506 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 606 656 1056 1556 ... LastLast
Results 8,326 to 8,340 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16501

    Woah

    I'd say so, she is rough looking, can only imagine what that worn out catcher's mitt looks like

    Quote Originally Posted by JackNazty  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you fellas seen Milfy AKA "Milk- Bone" lately? I was surfing STG and saw her post. From some of her current pics, it looks like her side hobby is catching up with her.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...u/562175829424
    .

  2. #16500
    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...s/035609868387

    Saw her for qv for 100. Pics are her. Good communication, good skills, would repeat.
    What side of town is she on, and how is the location?

  3. #16499

    Harsh times

    Have any of you fellas seen Milfy AKA "Milk- Bone" lately? I was surfing STG and saw her post. From some of her current pics, it looks like her side hobby is catching up with her.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...u/562175829424

  4. #16498
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCoach26  [View Original Post]
    She has a really nice booty but she is terrible in every other way. Her communication skills are bad, her room was filthy, and she would not stop rambling about her paranoid delusions. I suspect she was on drugs, especially given the large box of baking soda sitting on the table in her disgusting hotel room. Also she is bald and was not wearing her wig the day I saw her. She stopped providing service mid session and said she had to go to the front desk. I marked that one as a loss and left. I would avoid this one at all costs.
    I agree with you on most of what you say, room was really dirty and she was kind of a space cadet. But she wasn't bald or wearing a wig. Not sure where you got that. I thought she was very pretty and had a really nice body. She was dressed reasonably and I personally had a good time. But she absolutely smokes too much weed and had a messy room. I can't deny that. I plan on seeing her again myself.

    BTW there are many uses for baking soda besides making crack LOL. Its a oretty common thing.

  5. #16497

    Funsize

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...s/035609868387

    Saw her for qv for 100. Pics are her. Good communication, good skills, would repeat.

  6. #16496

    Tequila

    https://tryst.link/escort/tequilamonroe

    Anyone have a review? Searched this forum and didn't see anything. Coming to town next week & looking for her type. So if you have any suggestions I would entertain them.

    Thanks.

    BB.

  7. #16495

    Waste of time

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...l/972425789293

    Got to her hotel, finally got room number after 10 minute delay. Knocked on door and someone else was in the room. Apparently she left with the someoneelse and wanted to reschedule. Hard pass.

  8. #16494

    A Site or App that Gives General Location of Escorts?

    I am looking for a website or an app that gives the general location of escorts. I sometimes have limited time and would like to connect with someone relatively close to me. Needless to say, I am not interested in street addresses but something like "Broad Ripple" or "Northeast. " Listcrawler is pretty good about giving general locations but the escorts are not grouped according to location. Suggestions?

  9. #16493

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by ElJefe12  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she might be a good time any Intel fellas?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...t/550806883790
    She has a really nice booty but she is terrible in every other way. Her communication skills are bad, her room was filthy, and she would not stop rambling about her paranoid delusions. I suspect she was on drugs, especially given the large box of baking soda sitting on the table in her disgusting hotel room. Also she is bald and was not wearing her wig the day I saw her. She stopped providing service mid session and said she had to go to the front desk. I marked that one as a loss and left. I would avoid this one at all costs.

  10. #16492

    Anyone

    Anybody have anything on this one.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...r/448051527103

  11. #16491

    Has anyone seen her?

    Looks like she might be a good time any Intel fellas?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...t/550806883790

  12. #16490

    Her last post

    Quote Originally Posted by TooNuttz8877  [View Original Post]
    Any info on her? Contact info and pics? Link is dead.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/63149426

  13. #16489

    Dead link

    Any info on her? Contact info and pics? Link is dead.

    Quote Originally Posted by ElJefe12  [View Original Post]
    I recommend I've seen her once before I actually found her walking but we went back to my place and man did she leave me happy. I'd deff see her if you haven't she enjoys what she does. Cool personality as well. Be good to her and she will be good to you. I want to see her again but she was out east las time I spoke to her and I'm out west and don't like to travel too far.

  14. #16488

    I too like to live dangerously

    Let's just say I work in a large 3 story building with plenty of places to Hobby in where I wouldn't be interrupted. Are there any girls out there that would do a outcall to my job? Anyone else ever had this experience.

  15. #16487

    Kiki

    Quote Originally Posted by ElJefe12  [View Original Post]
    I recommend I've seen her once before I actually found her walking but we went back to my place and man did she leave me happy. I'd deff see her if you haven't she enjoys what she does. Cool personality as well. Be good to her and she will be good to you. I want to see her again but she was out east las time I spoke to her and I'm out west and don't like to travel too far.
    I have to second ElJefe. She is closer to Eastside now which is good for me and I got to see her early this morning. Did not disappoint in the least. Hope she stays out this way so I can see her on the regular.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape