Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,341 to 8,355 of 24826
-
06-07-21 23:58 #16486Senior Member

Posts: 151Is that a bad thing?
Looking at the pics in that ad, it seems 30-40 pound weight gain would bring her back from "walking dead" status. No?
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 19:50 #16485Senior Member

Posts: 198It's been a while since I seen her but not a good experience, she was dressed in sweat pants and not interested on looking good at all. She smelled once we got down to business, she smelled so bad that I couldn't even get it up. I would pass.
Originally Posted by ElJefe12
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 13:14 #16484Senior Member

Posts: 279Red Flags
Professional photos, TGTBT looks and out of area phone number are red flags on STG.
Originally Posted by BallsDeep710
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 11:13 #16483Senior Member

Posts: 56I recommend I've seen her once before I actually found her walking but we went back to my place and man did she leave me happy. I'd deff see her if you haven't she enjoys what she does. Cool personality as well. Be good to her and she will be good to you. I want to see her again but she was out east las time I spoke to her and I'm out west and don't like to travel too far.
Originally Posted by SlummiesChap
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 11:03 #16482Senior Member

Posts: 83I have sent her a couple of notes but she hasn't responded yet.
Originally Posted by SlummiesChap
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 10:25 #16481Senior Member

Posts: 247Kiki
Anyone seen Kiki. Looks interesting but the "butch" haircut leaves me a little tentative.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/14377682
-
06-07-21 09:46 #16480Senior Member

Posts: 56Any info on this one?
I've been wanting to give her a shot she's got a gorgeous face and that her body looks like she's fun LOL.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/63091608
-
06-06-21 17:15 #16479Senior Member

Posts: 808Her bf is a white guy
I know her personally her boyfriends a white guy if you want more info you can PM me.
Originally Posted by StudMuffin317
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-21 16:14 #16478Senior Member

Posts: 30Vega Vixon
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/63078497
I know some of her pics are older, but how is the service other then that? Anyone?
-
06-06-21 16:13 #16477Senior Member

Posts: 94Thats a typical scam these chicks pull. Dude comes by and pounds on the door to allow her to scare you off early.
Originally Posted by StudMuffin317
[View Original Post]
I almost set something up with her before but got a bad vibe based off our conversations and decided against it. I think ypure the first person to confirm my suspicions.
Right on.
-
06-06-21 14:28 #16476Senior Member

Posts: 290Unexpected
Wow. I did not expect that. I am sorry to hear it. Thank you for responding. I had no idea.
Originally Posted by Friar
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-21 14:09 #16475Senior Member

Posts: 52Avoid this one
I booked an hour with this girl today.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3177089550
Long story short I got there and got down to business. Hr was 3 $$. She got straight to business. You can tell in her voice she has a bad pharma problem. She has gone down hill from when the pictures were taken on her profile. After 8 min there was someone banging on the door. She said it was her boyfriend and that she should wrap it up. On my way in I seen some black dude walking by, eyeballing me. I was able to leave the room without any trouble, but I seen a different black guy walking away as I left. I believe she is working for two guys.
I asked for some money back and only got back 8 $. So I basically got scammed out of 1* No text back when asked to get cashapp money back. Initial donation was cash.
To be honest if I keep doing this I will withhold the donation until the end. If they have a problem with it I will walk. This makes 3 times I've been scammed by an independent. 2 within the last 7 months.
-
06-06-21 10:24 #16474Senior Member

Posts: 350I scheduled with her several months back. Her pictures are out of date. She 30 to 40 pounds heavier. I turned around and left when I saw her.
Originally Posted by DongLord465
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 14:36 #16473Senior Member

Posts: 256Pictures are used
A couple of these pics show up in ads in South Bend and if my memory is right Chicago. Not saying it means anything. Just an observation. Use a little extra care.
Originally Posted by Assmanoh
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 10:17 #16472Regular Member

Posts: 1She's good at several things. Oral is definitely not one of them!
Originally Posted by Sroberts
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





