High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Humaniplexx

+ Add Report
Page 194 of 636 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 244 294 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 9528
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #6633
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrod1114  [View Original Post]
    New girl. Looks like profile was created with a QoD template.

    Any intel?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/DixieLynn
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy818  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure she's QoD. The room looks familiar LOL. Just texted the booker.
    "Dixie Lynn" is a currently active adult actress, fairly popular and in her prime. I was curious and compared the pics, and honestly it looks like her. Tats are hard to compare and change over time, but the ones I can see seem to line up. Most telling is the birthmark on her stomach. So if the pics are her, what does that mean? Well, I don't have the history most of you all do, but I've heard adult stars working through QoD before, so I guess it's not impossible, I just find it odd that she would do escort work this way rather than an agency (maybe there are disadvantages to that). Personally I will wait on this one to see the network fill out, if she has the connections or is working with a booker then we will see that build up fairly quickly.

  2. #6632

    New girl at QoD

    Quote Originally Posted by Rrod1114  [View Original Post]
    New girl. Looks like profile was created with a QoD template.

    Any intel?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/DixieLynn
    I'm pretty sure she's QoD. The room looks familiar LOL. Just texted the booker.

  3. #6631

    DixieLynn

    New girl. Looks like profile was created with a QoD template.

    Any intel?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/DixieLynn
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A1505C63-34C5-2AC9-06AA-2A2DA0B78089_BFF3AAC0-24FB-4B24-B0E7-551AED83A473.jpg‎  

  4. #6630

    QoD Simone is now AnyaEvans

    Hello fellow gentlemen, scholars and scoundrels,

    Nice to meet you. I am new to the forum, so sorry in advance if this is old news. Did a cursory search of her new handle and nothing came up. QoD's Simone has completely rebranded herself to AnyaEvans on PD and is no longer with QoD (or HX as far as I can tell). Assuming what's not on her "no" list are all "yes" then it looks like she still offers a GFE experience. She is no longer with QoD. She was unhappy with not being able to set her own list of services offered and having to give a huge cut to the house. She will be going back and forth between Texas (weekends) and L. A. (weekdays). She is definitely still very hot!

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/AnyaEvans

    Hope you like my obscene and rather uncreative handle. The one I wanted was taken so just picked the first thing that came to mind.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2021-06-08 at 10.01.18 AM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2021-06-08 at 10.00.47 AM.jpg‎  

  5. #6629
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirachinitas  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know wha't the upcharge to BBFS her? Also, does she allow CIP? Thanks.
    Usually +200. I've had it with her for no upcharge but YMMV. She not only allowed cip but she actually asked for it LOL. But again, YMMV.

    Good luck brother.

    Any experience with the new chick Daisy?

  6. #6628

    Aleena QoD

    Anyone know wha't the upcharge to BBFS her? Also, does she allow CIP? Thanks.

  7. #6627

    New girl at QoD

    Anyone try Daisy at QoD? She's new and was wondering if anyone has been able to raw dog her.

  8. #6626

    Bbfs

    Quote Originally Posted by UltraCreamy  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised even BB is available. She does videos with her husband on OF.
    It was probably a YMMV occurrence but happy it was offered since my sessions with her were probably the best I've had this year. We were in tune with one another throughout and she has this signature move that is truly memorable for me. Will definitely repeat when she's back in town.

  9. #6625
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    Experienced HX guys know to proceed with caution if a new girl joins and her very first "Safe" stinking rating is from Pimp Pete.

    Fools go where angels dare not tread.
    It's also not a good sign when a supposed user of the site is pimping for the site itself, as he has been doing lately.

  10. #6624
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatillo  [View Original Post]
    She's not listed yet but will be. If you see a seasonal name, that will be her. Also to clarify about Rosy. BB is an upcharge but does not include CIP, COF, CIM which aren't available but YMMV.
    I'm surprised even BB is available. She does videos with her husband on OF.

  11. #6623
    Quote Originally Posted by Malicious  [View Original Post]
    The other handle on the site that seems to post the first review or be the first to network new girls in OC is shawndon2.

    In the past, he has indicated the booker contacted him to try out a new girl, but to hit a home run 100% of the time, we can all be so fortunate. He must be one lucky MF or could he be a shill for a booker (s).
    Same goes for imacdaddy and coolhotavi and GOODFELLA (SUNnFUN).

  12. #6622
    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    At the top of the site, look for the Membership / FXPoints box and click it. Ideally, purchase a gift card from the list of ones they accept for a minimum of $25 to get out of quarantine. From there you can look at the classified to see if they'll see you or join a newbie club to find newbie friendly providers. Good Luck.
    Thanks Mate.

  13. #6621
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy92  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, new to Humaniplexx but now new to hobby, moved here just last month from Chicago & learning my ways. How do I get released in Humaniplexx? I made an account but can see anyone's photos. It sucks & how do I find a provider?

    PM are welcome thanks.
    At the top of the site, look for the Membership / FXPoints box and click it. Ideally, purchase a gift card from the list of ones they accept for a minimum of $25 to get out of quarantine. From there you can look at the classified to see if they'll see you or join a newbie club to find newbie friendly providers. Good Luck.

  14. #6620
    The other handle on the site that seems to post the first review or be the first to network new girls in OC is shawndon2.

    In the past, he has indicated the booker contacted him to try out a new girl, but to hit a home run 100% of the time, we can all be so fortunate. He must be one lucky MF or could he be a shill for a booker (s).

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCaveman99  [View Original Post]
    I pretty much discount any ratings from the PeteMalloy handle. If not a booker, he is connected with the girls or their bookers in some manner. Many girls' initial ratings are from him. Not saying he's a necessarily safety issue, but I just ignore any ratings from him.

  15. #6619

    Humaniplexx

    Hey guys, new to Humaniplexx but now new to hobby, moved here just last month from Chicago & learning my ways. How do I get released in Humaniplexx? I made an account but can see anyone's photos. It sucks & how do I find a provider?

    PM are welcome thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape