Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,441 to 19,455 of 44227
-
06-08-21 12:44 #24787Regular Member

Posts: 8I should have included that.
Originally Posted by RBFSyndrome
[View Original Post]
Erika, Sarah or Tracy at Luana (Formerly LF Biotherapy). Located in Lake Forest.
Erika Mexican, but has almost a Native American mix.
Sarah Latin. Maybe Costa Rica.
Tracy Latin. Costa Rica.
Cindy at Lakeview Day Spa in Laguna Hills.
White / Latin mix. Some junk in the trunk.
Candy at Moulton Spa in Laguna Hills.
Vietnamese.
-
06-08-21 11:43 #24786Banned Member

Posts: 308Your cup runneth over
Empty your mail box slammer. No one fills a box faster.
-
06-08-21 11:37 #24785Senior Member

Posts: 77Grannies
There's been plenty of information here on this forum that has been provided about grannies and the places. Use the advanced search bar.
Originally Posted by DonkeyPuncha
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 11:35 #24784Senior Member

Posts: 77Emily
Just keep checking the line up every now and then till she's back. Last I heard she went back up home and don't know when she's coming back.
Originally Posted by RGarcia123
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 07:07 #24783Senior Member

Posts: 59Can you send me one too? I want a decent looking granny who's willing. I've never done an AMP experience either. I'm not sure what F&C is. Tried googling it up but can't find a location too?
Originally Posted by IndieBoi
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 21:54 #24782Regular Member

Posts: 22Emily 6
What days is Emily at 6 ?
-
06-07-21 20:41 #24781Senior Member

Posts: 31Vivian from Golden Spa in La Palma many years ago
I used to frequent the now long closed Golden Spa in Centerpointe in La Palma. There were Nikki and Mimi. And the nicest and most beautiful Vivian with the most amazing ass. Since the fire in the print shop next door closed Golden Spa Vivian has been to a couple of other places. One on Grand Avenue in Santa Ana near the Del Taco and the other being VT which has dramatically changed its menu since Vivians days there. At VT she used to go by the name Zen. I know this is looking for a needle in a haystack but if anyone knows if she is still in the business and where it would be greatly appreciated.
-
06-07-21 20:15 #24780Regular Member

Posts: 24Curious
I'm just curious, not sure if I can ask this kind of stuff here.
How old are you guys?
I feel like mongering hobby at my age seems a little expensive (27 why / o) but I just love getting massages.
-
06-07-21 19:40 #24779Regular Member

Posts: 24LOL I haven't even checked their website.
Originally Posted by LukeOC
[View Original Post]
I'm Asian, but I really couldn't tell because she didn't have much of an accent really, but I'm leaning towards more to Chinese.
-
06-07-21 18:44 #24778Senior Member

Posts: 77Dms
Check your dms I sent you one.
Originally Posted by DWaits
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 17:37 #24777Senior Member

Posts: 54They update Ig page daily and rate is same as Havana.
Originally Posted by MudFlaps3214
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 17:29 #24776Senior Member

Posts: 146The website of Jasmine Thai looks like a legit place. Are the providers Chinese or Thai?
Originally Posted by SdSoonSil
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 17:27 #24775Senior Member

Posts: 146Thank you. I need a foot massage badly. Is this just pure foot massage? Or HE after the massage?
Originally Posted by Roody12
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 15:48 #24774Banned Member

Posts: 308Bad Boy
Bad Slammer! Bad boy. LOL. When you pound an 8 inch nail in a 6 inch board there's going to be consequences.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 13:07 #24773Senior Member

Posts: 1377I used to get Pleasure from one of the others. 😩.
Originally Posted by HeadorTail
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





