Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 736 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 236 636 686 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 786 836 1236 ... LastLast
Results 11,026 to 11,040 of 25021
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13996

    400?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopontome  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...3807.htm?cat=1

    Pics don't do her justice.

    Face: 10/10.

    Body: 10/10.

    Attitude: 12/10.

    BBBJ, CFS, DFK, DATY. Didn't try for greek and I highly doubt it.

    Went two rounds no problem.
    Are they hiring at your place of employment? LOL, you are flush! This one greater or less than 4 big ones?

  2. #13995

    A Little Help, Please!

    Gents. I usually Take one for the team, but with finances shrinking I thought I'd ask for some advice on this one.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/789964527646

    Worth it? Safe? Reasonable part of Pawtucket?

    PM is fine, if not here. Thanks in advance. Bill.

  3. #13994
    Quote Originally Posted by XvjinnvX  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/449904678114

    Fake account. Met the lady in Province. I got a bad gut feeling from the start. But I threw caution to the wind and got bit. Don't go. Will take your money and bolt. Has a few male friends if she gets trouble. Avoid.
    Posing next to a trash can was an ironic warning!

  4. #13993

    GFE leads

    Is it just me or is RI / south coast MA area dry right now? I'm looking for a nice GFE experience. I visit Ashley a fair amount and need something different. Kris is unavailable for a bit. Looking for a provider who can offer a more passionate experience. Cassie in East CT was perfect but she's too long of a drive for me. Anyone willing to point me in the direction of a good DFK experience in the area? Thanks.

  5. #13992

    Amazing Brazilian

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...3807.htm?cat=1

    Pics don't do her justice.

    Face: 10/10.

    Body: 10/10.

    Attitude: 12/10.

    BBBJ, CFS, DFK, DATY. Didn't try for greek and I highly doubt it.

    Went two rounds no problem.

  6. #13991

    Savannah (Spinner)

    Quote Originally Posted by LookOutKid  [View Original Post]
    What's up all. So I think that Savannah is HAF. There's a bunch of bad reports lately though. Does anyone know if it's that she's hit or miss or is it just all miss now? Any help is appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/savannah-45
    It all depends on when you catch her IMO. I've had great nights with her BBCIM and some nights where she kicked me out with nothing.

  7. #13990

    Thief. Don't get caught.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/449904678114

    Fake account. Met the lady in Province. I got a bad gut feeling from the start. But I threw caution to the wind and got bit. Don't go. Will take your money and bolt. Has a few male friends if she gets trouble. Avoid.

  8. #13989

    Marissa

    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    I thought I saw a report on her a while ago but nothing comes up when searching her name. I don't remember if it was good or bad. Anyone see her recently?
    I've seen her twice. First time about 18 months ago. All holes, all uncovered. Lots of scabs, she claimed from a car accident. Hmmm. About 6 months decided to try again. Long story short, she got the money, and I got nothing. I should be able recognize a tweaker by now. I would like to get my money's worth with her back door, though.

  9. #13988

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    4-5 years ago it was hit or miss, in the last 2 or 3 years it's all MISS.
    I appreciate you for that man. In the past I haven't taken the forum's advise and then wished I had so I'm not making that mistake this time.

  10. #13987

    Reliable ebony BBFS?

    Now that Nile is gone, anyone happen to know of a reliable ebony provider in the area who does BBFSCIP?

  11. #13986

    Marissa

    Quote Originally Posted by CanJockey  [View Original Post]
    There's a report on another site and it was all good. Been trying myself and she is very hard to get a hold of.
    I saw her a bunch of times but that was pre covid almost 2 years ago. She was fun, every hole open & bare. She had demons when I saw her and she basically would see one person and then be done until she needed another fix. So if she's not responding it's probably because she already saw someone or a regular told her he'd see her shortly. Nice girl demons just took over her life.

  12. #13985
    Quote Originally Posted by LookOutKid  [View Original Post]
    What's up all. So I think that Savannah is HAF. There's a bunch of bad reports lately though. Does anyone know if it's that she's hit or miss or is it just all miss now? Any help is appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/savannah-45
    4-5 years ago it was hit or miss, in the last 2 or 3 years it's all MISS.

  13. #13984

    Marissa

    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    I thought I saw a report on her a while ago but nothing comes up when searching her name. I don't remember if it was good or bad. Anyone see her recently?
    There's a report on another site and it was all good. Been trying myself and she is very hard to get a hold of.

  14. #13983

    Savannah

    What's up all. So I think that Savannah is HAF. There's a bunch of bad reports lately though. Does anyone know if it's that she's hit or miss or is it just all miss now? Any help is appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/savannah-45

  15. #13982
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    I thought I saw a report on her a while ago but nothing comes up when searching her name. I don't remember if it was good or bad. Anyone see her recently?
    I don't think anyone ever review her. I've text this girl way before covid started and I text her last month and never once has she acknowledged my text.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape