Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 557 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 57 457 507 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 607 657 1057 1557 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,355 of 24822
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #16482
    Quote Originally Posted by SlummiesChap  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Kiki. Looks interesting but the "butch" haircut leaves me a little tentative.

    https://megapersonals.eu/<br /> pub...etail/14377682
    I have sent her a couple of notes but she hasn't responded yet.

  2. #16481

    Kiki

    Anyone seen Kiki. Looks interesting but the "butch" haircut leaves me a little tentative.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/14377682

  3. #16480

    Any info on this one?

    I've been wanting to give her a shot she's got a gorgeous face and that her body looks like she's fun LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/63091608

  4. #16479

    Her bf is a white guy

    Quote Originally Posted by StudMuffin317  [View Original Post]
    I booked an hour with this girl today.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3177089550

    Long story short I got there and got down to business. Hr was 3 $$. She got straight to business. You can tell in her voice she has a bad pharma problem. She has gone down hill from when the pictures were taken on her profile. After 8 min there was someone banging on the door. She said it was her boyfriend and that she should wrap it up. On my way in I seen some black dude walking by, eyeballing me. I was able to leave the room without any trouble, but I seen a different black guy walking away as I left. I believe she is working for two guys.

    I asked for some money back and only got back 8 $. So I basically got scammed out of 1* No text back when asked to get cashapp money back. Initial donation was cash.

    To be honest if I keep doing this I will withhold the donation until the end. If they have a problem with it I will walk. This makes 3 times I've been scammed by an independent. 2 within the last 7 months.
    I know her personally her boyfriends a white guy if you want more info you can PM me.

  5. #16478

    Vega Vixon

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/63078497

    I know some of her pics are older, but how is the service other then that? Anyone?

  6. #16477
    Quote Originally Posted by StudMuffin317  [View Original Post]
    I booked an hour with this girl today.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3177089550

    Long story short I got there and got down to business. Hr was 3 $$. She got straight to business. You can tell in her voice she has a bad pharma problem. She has gone down hill from when the pictures were taken on her profile. After 8 min there was someone banging on the door. She said it was her boyfriend and that she should wrap it up. On my way in I seen some black dude walking by, eyeballing me. I was able to leave the room without any trouble, but I seen a different black guy walking away as I left. I believe she is working for two guys.

    I asked for some money back and only got back 8 $. So I basically got scammed out of 1* No text back when asked to get cashapp money back. Initial donation was cash.

    To be honest if I keep doing this I will withhold the donation until the end. If they have a problem with it I will walk. This makes 3 times I've been scammed by an independent. 2 within the last 7 months.
    Thats a typical scam these chicks pull. Dude comes by and pounds on the door to allow her to scare you off early.

    I almost set something up with her before but got a bad vibe based off our conversations and decided against it. I think ypure the first person to confirm my suspicions.

    Right on.

  7. #16476

    Unexpected

    Quote Originally Posted by Friar  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry to report Sabrina passed on last spring.
    Wow. I did not expect that. I am sorry to hear it. Thank you for responding. I had no idea.

  8. #16475

    Avoid this one

    I booked an hour with this girl today.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3177089550

    Long story short I got there and got down to business. Hr was 3 $$. She got straight to business. You can tell in her voice she has a bad pharma problem. She has gone down hill from when the pictures were taken on her profile. After 8 min there was someone banging on the door. She said it was her boyfriend and that she should wrap it up. On my way in I seen some black dude walking by, eyeballing me. I was able to leave the room without any trouble, but I seen a different black guy walking away as I left. I believe she is working for two guys.

    I asked for some money back and only got back 8 $. So I basically got scammed out of 1* No text back when asked to get cashapp money back. Initial donation was cash.

    To be honest if I keep doing this I will withhold the donation until the end. If they have a problem with it I will walk. This makes 3 times I've been scammed by an independent. 2 within the last 7 months.

  9. #16474
    Quote Originally Posted by DongLord465  [View Original Post]
    Interested in this one but wanted to see if anyone has met with her yet. I prefer to avoid that part of the east side but if it's worth I would venture over. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/63035308#.
    I scheduled with her several months back. Her pictures are out of date. She 30 to 40 pounds heavier. I turned around and left when I saw her.

  10. #16473

    Pictures are used

    Quote Originally Posted by Assmanoh  [View Original Post]
    The phone number is in the URL. Here is an example for one of the ladies.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3174208407
    A couple of these pics show up in ads in South Bend and if my memory is right Chicago. Not saying it means anything. Just an observation. Use a little extra care.

  11. #16472
    Quote Originally Posted by Sroberts  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone has taken the plunge? Her oral skills look fantastic. Thanks!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/62948744
    She's good at several things. Oral is definitely not one of them!

  12. #16471

    Any info?

    Interested in this one but wanted to see if anyone has met with her yet. I prefer to avoid that part of the east side but if it's worth I would venture over. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/63035308#.

  13. #16470
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by BallsDeep710  [View Original Post]
    Stay clear of this one. I had some time to kill this evening and texted with this one for a bit. Insisted on $30 deposit via cash app. So for shits and giggles I typed in the cash app I'd and it told me it was a scam. I know complete shock right! She got defensive and requested a Google gift card for deposit. I was at this point playing with him or her. She refused to meet even if I was already at the hotel she was supposedly at. So long story short stay clear and if you want you can play the game for a bit if you're bored.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...m/579587824244
    If you're going to play with them use a burner phone. Playing with some of them resulted in getting a bunch of scam calls. They pretend to be cops or court officials and even mask their phone numbers with legit LEO numbers. It's no real threat but it would be annoying and potentially embarrassing if it was on your real phone. Also your real phone would give them your real name.

  14. #16469

    Scam

    Stay clear of this one. I had some time to kill this evening and texted with this one for a bit. Insisted on $30 deposit via cash app. So for shits and giggles I typed in the cash app I'd and it told me it was a scam. I know complete shock right! She got defensive and requested a Google gift card for deposit. I was at this point playing with him or her. She refused to meet even if I was already at the hotel she was supposedly at. So long story short stay clear and if you want you can play the game for a bit if you're bored.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...m/579587824244

  15. #16468

    No longer with us

    Quote Originally Posted by indylad  [View Original Post]
    A few years back there was an escort that advertised herself as "Sweet Sexy Sabrina. " I know there are bazillions of Sabrinas out there, but this one is in her early 40's (or late 30's) and used to do doubles with a BBW that called herself Tiffanysensual. They broke up and Sabrina started seeing only a few regulars and not advertising. I saw Sabrina up until COVID hit. We communicated a few times after that, but I have not been able to contact her in months. I am hoping that one of you might be another one of her regulars and might know where she is now and maybe how to contact her. She also had a daughter in the business if that helps.

    Thank you.
    I'm sorry to report Sabrina passed on last spring.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape