Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 548 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 48 448 498 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 598 648 1048 ... LastLast
Results 8,206 to 8,220 of 19284
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11079

    More on Andrea

    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianMan1974  [View Original Post]
    ......I will add one thing, if you felt I was attacking you JayJaytwo by using your post, that is my fault and I apologize. That was not my intent. I was just using the reference. In the future I will post my own experience solely.
    I will restate what began my previous post, we are all entitled to our opinions. That would, of course, include you. While I definitely disagree with what you stated, I assume we all write our reviews honestly. After all, if we don't, then what's the point? And no, I didn't feel as though you were "attacking" me, I had hoped to convey that in the earlier post, what with the "entitled to your opinion" part. Oh well, I guess that didn't come across. In the interests of clarity then, I did not feel attacked and I was not attacking you. As with the title of my earlier post, agree to disagree!

  2. #11078

    Kelly

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...r/108265743033

    I recently had the pleasure of seeing Kelly in Palm Bay a couple of times. She has been around for a while, but a recent review raised my interest. While there is no hiding that she is a mature provider, she has a petite, tight, spinner body that would put many younger girls to shame. I don't think the pictures really do her justice; she looks better in person. Her incall is spotless and one of the nicest I have seen in the hobby. The comms are spot on and she is an absolute delight to spend time with. She keeps herself well, and the experience is definitely worth the investment, which is reasonable.

    HH.

  3. #11077

    Possibly at MM

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer76  [View Original Post]
    I don't think she's doing well. I tried to see within the last month and it was a disaster. Knocked on the door and a walking zombie opened the door. I'm not one to walk out but she looked in bad shape. She definitely needs help.
    Recent ad says Kory and Ember are working there.

  4. #11076

    Big disappointment

    Date: 06/05/2021.

    Time: 7:52 AM.

    Arresting Agency: Cocoa Beach Police Department.

    Shame on you Roxanne pick yourself up and make it stick you can do it.

  5. #11075
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifbk1  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Ember, all her posts are gone.
    I don't think she's doing well. I tried to see within the last month and it was a disaster. Knocked on the door and a walking zombie opened the door. I'm not one to walk out but she looked in bad shape. She definitely needs help.

  6. #11074

  7. #11073

    Bachelor

    Alright, I'm getting married, want to live it up before I tie the knot. Who can recommend the best sloppy migraine relief preferably near cocoa / Titusville.

    Also maybe interested in Greek not sure tho but if you got good suggestions or stories please lmk. PM or whatever I just need reliable real safe discreet.

  8. #11072

    Ember?

    Does anyone know what happened to Ember, all her posts are gone.

  9. #11071

    Perspective

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    To be clear, you are absolutely entitled to your opinion, as are we all. As to my opinion of Andrea, I disagree with a lot of what was stated. While she has some of the usual "baby damage", I'd hardly say she has a "floppy belly" and I believe her photos provide an accurate representation. If anyone wants more pics, she has an account on SC and can be checked out more thoroughly there. In my five visits, she has never had a bad "smell from down under" and, to the contrary, seemed freshly showered. We all see things differently and have different opinions, for me, Andrea is attractive and fun and absolutely worth a repeat business. Just one guys opinion.
    Perspective is something I won't try and push on anyone and contrary to the amount of posts on the site I am not new to this game. To lend a little more credence to my accounting. I am or was a subscriber to Andrea bottoms only fans page and I can assure you there are no pictures that show the floppy belly I describe on there. There are no stretch marks at all. Very much so false advertisement but that isn't my point. My point was that for $$$ this woman should be absolutely GFE but she is not. CBJ should never be at that price. And yes, she did have a burnt rubber smell down under, not an exaggeration. I guess I have been spoiled by the women in Denver over the years that take care of themselves and enjoy their work but that is not what I experienced with Andrea or anyone else in Brevard for that matter.

    I will say at $$ she would be worth a visit but not at $$$. Brevard county girls, because there are no real ladies here, prices are exorbitant because people feel they are worth it but they are not. I have a high respect for all mongers and I respect their opinions which is all I offered. My opinion of my time. Petite to me is not the same to you. I have only ever relayed my experiences with all honesty even on boards in Colorado. ************* is what we used there and it was very helpful which this site is as well. I would much rather spend double on a divine experience than spend half that for 2 visits with brevards women. As you stated, just my opinion.

    I will add one thing, if you felt I was attacking you JayJaytwo by using your post, that is my fault and I apologize. That was not my intent. I was just using the reference. In the future I will post my own experience solely.

  10. #11070
    Quote Originally Posted by StudGator  [View Original Post]
    I am also interested to hear if the menu has been increased beyond her clearly stated limits in her earlier STG posts.
    I called her a few nights ago and she did ask for a deposit and I told her I wouldn't do a deposit and we hung up she texted me back a few minutes later and asked for the address she quoted $$ for FS but when she got there she said HJ only on the first visit and was willing to lower the amount because of the misunderstanding which was disappointing will I see her again I'm not sure but if I do I'll report back. We had a good conversation and not a clock watcher she did say once she was comfortable with someone she was open to just about anything. I saw someone asked about a baby bump she had her top off and I didn't notice that.

  11. #11069

    More pics and video

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyforfun  [View Original Post]
    1. Look at the shoulders and physique.

    2. It is advertising for Bi, trans men.
    If you go to her more pics and video section in her ad you will see that she definitely looks like a woman. I can't find any reviews though so not sure if she's legit.

  12. #11068
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920

    Thanks DJ

    Quote Originally Posted by DJMiles  [View Original Post]
    I think she always offered more, but only if you saw her a few times. I managed to get her down to a g-string with no problem and she allowed lots of roaming. But a dead fish, so I never tried to go further. She just comes across as the very definition of "no fun". But that was many months ago. It sounds like reality has kicked in for her, but has the attitude changed or is this "under duress"?
    Thank you for your post, I dodged a bullet of disappointment. By the ways looks like she has a baby bump in the latest photos.

  13. #11067

    I doubt it

    Quote Originally Posted by BakhtsFan  [View Original Post]
    Just popped up in Melbourne on STG. Says she's in Hilton here even though NC area code. Wondering if anyone has info.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...u/766732739247
    Did you talk with her? How do you know she's staying at the Hilton? Nothing in that ad says she's real to me. No location, explicit sexual language. I'd be very leery if I were you, could be a big scam.
    She lists her hair as being black, looks blonde to me, and she lists her breasts as petite and natural, those puppies look a bit more than petite.

  14. #11066

    Non-Sexual Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I don't recall if she used the same name, but isn't this the same chick that started posting a few months back and explicitly stated NO "extras", that she was "massage only" and something about the definition of an "escort" being someone that provides companionship, not necessarily anything sexual? If I'm right about that, has she finally changed her tune and providing extras?
    I think she always offered more, but only if you saw her a few times. I managed to get her down to a g-string with no problem and she allowed lots of roaming. But a dead fish, so I never tried to go further. She just comes across as the very definition of "no fun". But that was many months ago. It sounds like reality has kicked in for her, but has the attitude changed or is this "under duress"?

  15. #11065

    Anyone Tested the Waters

    Just popped up in Melbourne on STG. Says she's in Hilton here even though NC area code. Wondering if anyone has info.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...u/766732739247

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape