Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by ApplePiePussy
  1. #1393

    Ece

    Haven't hit up Ece in awhile. Anyone recommend Maggie or Fran?

    https://www.ecechicago.com/model-det...corts-maggiebb

    Trying to remember if BBBJ is standard as well.

    Thanks.

  2. #1392

    Advice needed

    Quote Originally Posted by PandaBear23  [View Original Post]
    Hi. Tried several times thru text, email booking, my I.d and DL, and job info but no response. In the past I met a few at 539 and RR providers but do not have any references per say. Please advise how I can reach out to 262 and begin to meet the ladies. Thank you.
    I am also having the same issue but worse as I have never used an agency in Chicagoland and have zero references. I usually make trips to Dubai and Abu Dhabi semi-regularly for fun activities with ladies (recently in both April and May), but would like to cut down on all the travel by staying local. I would appreciate any advice on how to gain access to 262 from the vets here. Of course I would share whatever useful information I obtain by my bookings with new FR's.

    I can also share some info about UAE if anyone wants, I have posted alot of reports on the UAE forums of International sex guide.

  3. #1391

    I Concur

    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    I saw her earlier in the week. I am very sure that the pictures are not of her. The girl in the pics has a very small frame with long legs, Tamila that I saw has a much bigger frame and is shorter with much shorter legs and a longer torso. She is easily mid 30's with faint crows feet around her eyes. She is thick but not at all fat, she works out and is tight everywhere. She was fresh out of the shower when I arrived with no makeup which was great as she has a very pretty face and didn't need any. Nice tits with perky nipples but had to be gentle with them. DATY was great and when I went towards the back door she firmly pushed me away. CBJ and deep throated me several times. She wanted doggie for the main event but I put her on her back with legs straight up and then doggie. I wanted CG but she refused. With legs up she started to flinch when I gave it to her hard and fast so I slowed down. No kissing for me at all. Would repeat in a pinch but only of other options were really limited. She had boxes of wipes and was constantly wiping things down before and afterwards.
    I saw her earlier this week and everything you say is spot on. The deep throat surprised me, and she was able to ride me home which never happens!

    JaG22.

  4. #1390
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm, gives a great massage is cute and petite. But her menu is very limited. HJ only and she's super cautious about mixing of any fluids; For example if you touch her, then touch yourself you need to wipe your hands before touching her again; or if you touch yourself you need to wipe your hands before you touch her. She's gotten a few UTI's she reported and doesn't allow any type of penetration just light rubbing on her V. Breasts and butt is more open to hold; overall if you just go there and sit back and relax you'll have a good time; just keep in mind of her restrictions and boundaries and keep in mind she's seeing people back to back to it may appear more and more mechanical as she's on a tight schedule.
    1st post, been lurking usually go to AMP's but will go this route from now on. Everything is correct, HJ only nice body slim, nice tan on her breast. Everything I was looking for to be honest, relaxing massage and easy service no rushing did the nuru.

  5. #1389
    Quote Originally Posted by Ppete8231  [View Original Post]
    So, I booked the appointment. Reviews are pretty much accurate. Reminded me of what other agencies used to be. Definitely some restrictions- like around front (moderate touch allowed), but not quite as much around fluids or wiping hands. Nuru option included shower play and was fun / open. It could also be that there are multiple women in this agency under the same ad- I saw Dana- so experience could depend on who you see. They will be here, but not super active like others- they don't look like a local agency. The booker was nice enough and easy. I'd recommend whenever you get chance.
    I'm pretty sure Dana is the only one from this agency.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/219736

    There is another euro agency that operates out of multiple locations: Lombard and Schaumburg.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/190719

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/148311

    Then there are these ads from noble square:

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/123581

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/124214

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/223886

    All are probably a similar type of service but you won't know what or who you're going to get until the door opens.

  6. #1388
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm, gives a great massage is cute and petite. But her menu is very limited. HJ only and she's super cautious about mixing of any fluids; For example if you touch her, then touch yourself you need to wipe your hands before touching her again; or if you touch yourself you need to wipe your hands before you touch her. She's gotten a few UTI's she reported and doesn't allow any type of penetration just light rubbing on her V. Breasts and butt is more open to hold; overall if you just go there and sit back and relax you'll have a good time; just keep in mind of her restrictions and boundaries and keep in mind she's seeing people back to back to it may appear more and more mechanical as she's on a tight schedule.
    So, I booked the appointment. Reviews are pretty much accurate. Reminded me of what other agencies used to be. Definitely some restrictions- like around front (moderate touch allowed), but not quite as much around fluids or wiping hands. Nuru option included shower play and was fun / open. It could also be that there are multiple women in this agency under the same ad- I saw Dana- so experience could depend on who you see. They will be here, but not super active like others- they don't look like a local agency. The booker was nice enough and easy. I'd recommend whenever you get chance.

  7. #1387
    Quote Originally Posted by Coopertars  [View Original Post]
    Look up posts 1343 and 1334 in this thread, I believe this person has been called a diamond in the rough.
    Can confirm, gives a great massage is cute and petite. But her menu is very limited. HJ only and she's super cautious about mixing of any fluids; For example if you touch her, then touch yourself you need to wipe your hands before touching her again; or if you touch yourself you need to wipe your hands before you touch her. She's gotten a few UTI's she reported and doesn't allow any type of penetration just light rubbing on her V. Breasts and butt is more open to hold; overall if you just go there and sit back and relax you'll have a good time; just keep in mind of her restrictions and boundaries and keep in mind she's seeing people back to back to it may appear more and more mechanical as she's on a tight schedule.

  8. #1386
    Quote Originally Posted by Ppete8231  [View Original Post]
    Folks, saw this profile on RR- looks like a new agency. Not sure if she has been reviewed here, but I set up an appointment and will report how it was. If anyone has seen her / used the agency, happy to hear about your experiences.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/219736
    She's real. Prob not her photos but close. I would say late 20's. Slim Russian. It's L1 only. Mutual touch but no FIV or anything else. A bit pricey for just L1. We used to get that for 120 so times have changed. It's 180 now I guess.

  9. #1385

    Fake pic. Proceed with caution.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigWillee  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on Gina? She looks promising.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/193230
    https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...elfie-17135467

  10. #1384
    Quote Originally Posted by BillFourFree  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from seeing Betty in Schaumburg, WOW! She is awesome and highly recommend. She is Asian with very pretty face. She is tall, probably 5' 7" with large natural boobs. She is a little thick but certainly not fat.

    Nice DFKing and a few of my favorite positions. Got CBJ, she did say she would BBBJ for extra but was not that interested.

    Definitely the highlight of my day!!
    And no link?

  11. #1383
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWillee  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on Gina? She looks promising.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/193230
    Go ahead and TOFFT. [Deleted by Admin]

  12. #1382
    Quote Originally Posted by Ppete8231  [View Original Post]
    Folks, saw this profile on RR- looks like a new agency. Not sure if she has been reviewed here, but I set up an appointment and will report how it was. If anyone has seen her / used the agency, happy to hear about your experiences.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/219736
    Look up posts 1343 and 1334 in this thread, I believe this person has been called a diamond in the rough.

  13. #1381

    Gina?

    Anyone have any info on Gina? She looks promising.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/193230

  14. #1380

    New Agency? Or Indiee

    Folks, saw this profile on RR- looks like a new agency. Not sure if she has been reviewed here, but I set up an appointment and will report how it was. If anyone has seen her / used the agency, happy to hear about your experiences.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/219736

  15. #1379

    262 Betty

    Just got back from seeing Betty in Schaumburg, WOW! She is awesome and highly recommend. She is Asian with very pretty face. She is tall, probably 5' 7" with large natural boobs. She is a little thick but certainly not fat.

    Nice DFKing and a few of my favorite positions. Got CBJ, she did say she would BBBJ for extra but was not that interested.

    Definitely the highlight of my day!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape