Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 737 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 237 637 687 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 787 837 1237 ... LastLast
Results 11,041 to 11,055 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13980
    Quote Originally Posted by RobO  [View Original Post]
    I met up with this one.

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...n/380616334299

    She had me go to a very nice development in the Swansea area. I was very excited thinking it would be a good experience. I went and waited for her to get ready and let me know when to come. She directed me to a house near there, but a little ways off the road down a long driveway in a wooded area. She met me by the road and told me her landlord just came home. I was now worried that it would be a bad experience. She offered a car date AND she didn't have covers AND I don't think she was entirely clean. I had covers. She did do a BBBJ followed by CG, but this did not work too well (I have car dates), so I went missionary. Overall an OK experience, but I was hoping for more. She is fairly attractive. It would have been better if she had smelled better (but then again, I probably wasn't too fresh as well). 80 QV, 100 HH, 160 Hr. Kissing, closed mouth not DFK. Didn't attempt DATY. I don't think Greek was an option.

    I think I read a similar experience, so it may be the same person. I did not read the past few pages to find out. Sorry.
    She's been playing the same game for over a year now. Always has incall right up until you get there, then it's car date half way down the long driveway. Some reported being snuck into the basement at the house but I don't think she's doing that any more. Definitely demons, she puts in bare minimum. She might be the worst BBBJ I have ever gotten in my entire life, pro or not. Not sure how she managed to get so much teeth involved in the BJ while using so much of her hand and so little of her mouth.

    If she only put in an oz of more effort she wouldn't have to be changing her numbers and pics every few months claiming to be 'hacked. ".

  2. #13979

    Another Car Date

    I met up with this one.

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...n/380616334299

    She had me go to a very nice development in the Swansea area. I was very excited thinking it would be a good experience. I went and waited for her to get ready and let me know when to come. She directed me to a house near there, but a little ways off the road down a long driveway in a wooded area. She met me by the road and told me her landlord just came home. I was now worried that it would be a bad experience. She offered a car date AND she didn't have covers AND I don't think she was entirely clean. I had covers. She did do a BBBJ followed by CG, but this did not work too well (I have car dates), so I went missionary. Overall an OK experience, but I was hoping for more. She is fairly attractive. It would have been better if she had smelled better (but then again, I probably wasn't too fresh as well). 80 QV, 100 HH, 160 Hr. Kissing, closed mouth not DFK. Didn't attempt DATY. I don't think Greek was an option.

    I think I read a similar experience, so it may be the same person. I did not read the past few pages to find out. Sorry.

  3. #13978

    India

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasPl31  [View Original Post]
    She is real and independent. Does not look anything like the pictures at all. Except the hair is dark. Body is meh. Nice enough girl but nothing memorable about her. Performance lackluster and unenthusiastic.
    Was she at least of Persian or Middle Eastern descent?

  4. #13977
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdd519  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl?

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...b/228867255403

    I've texted back and forth with her she seems legit just wondering if anyone has met with her and what to expect?
    I thought I had seen a review on her and it wasn't good. I remember one of the pictures in the post. Don't take my word for it though. If you're hitting it off, go meet and report back here with a review.

  5. #13976

    Failure coping

    In the past I would get desperate and make bad decisions. See people I knew weren't going to be what I wanted. Take a risk I usually wouldn't or visit a glory hole and use my imagination. Now I get frustrated and release the tension with some porn and my hand for free. Not incredibly satisfying but the other risks weren't worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cropsey  [View Original Post]
    What a total failure today has been. First, I texted my favorite regular ones and none answered. Then, went and texted many reviewed providers for a nice BBBJ. 3/4 of them never answered and the ones that did, wouldn't do what I was looking for. It's getting bad out here with the talent. I'm dying for a relaxing BBBJ today. Well, I guess I'll go get some tacos. What do you guys do when a day like that happens to you?
    .

  6. #13975

    Classy sassy and nasty

    Has anyone seen this girl?

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...b/228867255403

    I've texted back and forth with her she seems legit just wondering if anyone has met with her and what to expect?

  7. #13974

    Failure

    What a total failure today has been. First, I texted my favorite regular ones and none answered. Then, went and texted many reviewed providers for a nice BBBJ. 3/4 of them never answered and the ones that did, wouldn't do what I was looking for. It's getting bad out here with the talent. I'm dying for a relaxing BBBJ today. Well, I guess I'll go get some tacos. What do you guys do when a day like that happens to you?

  8. #13973

    Joelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    Continuing on my comeback tour I contacted Diamond (replies but no follow through), Melissa (didn't reply until 11 pm), and Joelle. I saw her 7-8 years ago and wasn't impressed but she was the only one who replied and followed through, so off I went.

    While I did get some daty, there was no: dfk, BBBJ, or BBFS. Yup, she she wouldn't do the one thing she's been known for. I don't know if it's coved related or what, so I had her finish me with a HJ. I was in / out in 15 min. I'm wondering now if I should even try with the other two. I was thinking Ashley, but it could be the same situation. This was within a week, BTW.
    She has never really been one to get into the kissing. You must have caught her on a bad day. I just saw her a few weeks ago and had no problem with bbj or cip!!

  9. #13972
    The top one used to work at wild zebra as allure, not the Asian girl from cheaters, I've had her in the booth she was ok lots of plastic surgery, fake tits, fake ass, tummy tuck etc pretty ghetto.

  10. #13971

    Joelle- swing and a miss.

    Continuing on my comeback tour I contacted Diamond (replies but no follow through), Melissa (didn't reply until 11 pm), and Joelle. I saw her 7-8 years ago and wasn't impressed but she was the only one who replied and followed through, so off I went.

    While I did get some daty, there was no: dfk, BBBJ, or BBFS. Yup, she she wouldn't do the one thing she's been known for. I don't know if it's coved related or what, so I had her finish me with a HJ. I was in / out in 15 min. I'm wondering now if I should even try with the other two. I was thinking Ashley, but it could be the same situation. This was within a week, BTW.

  11. #13970

    Classy sassy and nasty?

    Anyone have any experience with this girl?

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...b/228867255403

    I've texted with her and she seems pretty cool just curipus if anyone has seen her and if she's worth it.

  12. #13969

    Virginia

    So I've seen one of them and she's the one in the red. Saw her before the lockdown and she was as pictured. She had a few rules but was otherwise a sweetheart and aimed to please she does have a surgery scar on her chest but I had a great time with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyR  [View Original Post]
    So got these two strippers I seen and they look good and the pics aren't coming up to a spoof account and they said they were in Silver Lake somewhere, but its a Incall and I'm kinda sketched out any advice here's the profile link: https://providence.skipthegames.com/...b/996826504769.

  13. #13968

  14. #13967

    Is legit but don't bother

    Quote Originally Posted by Kishan17  [View Original Post]
    She is real and independent. Does not look anything like the pictures at all. Except the hair is dark. Body is meh. Nice enough girl but nothing memorable about her. Performance lackluster and unenthusiastic.

  15. #13966

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasPl31  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about taking a plunge and didn't know if there were any reports out there.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/174072721569
    Just talked to her arranged a deal that don't look like her at all and she definitely has demons from the front.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape