Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 725 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 225 625 675 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 775 825 1225 ... LastLast
Results 10,861 to 10,875 of 24043
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13183

    K-girl at Tyson Corner

    Hi guys,

    Anyone knows a solid number that I can contact to those K-girl agencies. I've tried to text many but no response at all. Don't know if they are still active or not.

  2. #13182
    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...s/645540615318

    Was told by none member when asked that BBBJ was ask if they had $$$ just for that.
    I was curious about her too, figured I'd take the plunge. I don't have any reviews yet either so it's time I contribute.

    The photos are her 100%, she is hiding one face tattoo with her hair on her right temple but it's nothing crazy. Asked for a half hour session, she said her usual was two bills said she'd do a special but after a tip that's what I left her with anyway I didn't try to negotiate anything extra so I can't help with that. After a little introduction while getting comfortable she gave a great covered BJ to get me up, when I was fully ready she asked if we could go doggy which I was up for (ayyy) 'cause the session was shorter than I'm used to and that's how I usually end things anyway. FDAU was a fantastic look and she felt the tightest I've had in a while, she was vocal and threw it back for me too.

    We chatted a bit after we finished up, seems she's a recent west coast transplant but planning on staying here. I'll definitely be returning and if I get something else on the menu I like I'll let ya'll know how that goes.

  3. #13181

    Any dreams?

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...s/645540615318

    Was told by none member when asked that BBBJ was ask if they had $$$ just for that.

  4. #13180

    Magda

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisine123  [View Original Post]
    Saw Magda has recent visit in dc, always dream about her. Does anyone has any experience with her? How hard was the verification if I don't have 411? Thanks in advance!

    https://magdapoland.ch/
    I met her pre-pandemic at her hotel 2 blocks from Dupont Circle. Cute, nice Polish girl. She is very skilled for BBBJ. The rest was fine. I spent a very pleasant hour for $$ Just looked at her website and I am shocked by her new rates. Not sure I would repeat, way too much inflation (double) and she is not / not PSE. As far as verification is concerned, things might have changed but when I met her she just asked a few very basic questions and did not request references or any pics of I'd, etc.

  5. #13179

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisine123  [View Original Post]
    Saw Magda has recent visit in dc, always dream about her. Does anyone has any experience with her? How hard was the verification if I don't have 411? Thanks in advance!

    https://magdapoland.ch/
    Why don't you TOFTT and then post a report? Forum members are a lot more likely to help out those with a solid record of contributions rather than requests for information. However, I wouldn't blame you if you chose to take one for the team with a provider who charges a much more reasonable rate than $600 an hour and doesn't request intrusive screening information.

  6. #13178
    Seems like Book a Latina rebranded into The Booking Agent.

    https://www.thebookingagent.net/

  7. #13177

    Magda Poland

    Saw Magda has recent visit in dc, always dream about her. Does anyone has any experience with her? How hard was the verification if I don't have 411? Thanks in advance!

    https://magdapoland.ch/

  8. #13176

    Victorya Sunset

    Quote Originally Posted by SuzhiLang  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her before, but the pics looks heavily photoshopped. I am skeptical when I saw that all closeup shots don't show the whole face and that the photoshop is too heavy that you can't even see the skin tone. The assets appear to be man-made if that bother you. Sorry for being a bumper, but do want to share my 2 cents.
    I actually went to see her last night. Amazing looking girl. Curvy with a beautiful face. DFK, BBBJ, Daty, Multiple positions. I highly recommend but I think she is here for just one more day, although she tours here often.

    She also has some videos:

    https://vimeo.com/545252929

  9. #13175
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomk2323  [View Original Post]
    https://victoryasunset.escortbook.com/

    Has anyone seen Victorya? She is in town for the next few days and looks amazing.
    Haven't seen her before, but the pics looks heavily photoshopped. I am skeptical when I saw that all closeup shots don't show the whole face and that the photoshop is too heavy that you can't even see the skin tone. The assets appear to be man-made if that bother you. Sorry for being a bumper, but do want to share my 2 cents.

  10. #13174

    Delightful Danni

    I saw Delightful Danni a few years ago too. She is a small A cup for sure, but she has pretty nice nipples -- and a great ass! With the focus of some in Northern Virginia who are seeking youth (see the massage parlor section), I would point out Danni is over 50. She charges premium rates, but she performs well and provides an alphabet soup of acroynms. However, I was a one and done due to the oppressive cigarette smoke odor. That being said, she is 420 friendly if that is your thing.

    https://tryst.link/escort/delightful-danni

    Quote Originally Posted by PSmith0380  [View Original Post]
    Just looked her up, she's flat as a board. Pass.
    Quote Originally Posted by SexFrustrate23  [View Original Post]
    Delightful Dani is a good thin, petite spinner. I saw her once a d enjoyed. Her room teams of smoke though and it will get on your clothes.

  11. #13173
    Quote Originally Posted by SexFrustrate23  [View Original Post]
    Delightful Dani is a good thin, petite spinner. I saw her once a d enjoyed. Her room teams of smoke though and it will get on your clothes.
    Just looked her up, she's flat as a board. Pass.

  12. #13172
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemooky1764  [View Original Post]
    Shows how desperate we're all getting actually. Especially for spinners. Thanks for toftt though. Saved some of us some grief, though her other reviews have been in the same range. Speaking of spinners, if there's any intel on any good (I'll even accept decent) ones out there, please share. Trying to hold on to my standard of petite and thin, but I feel myself starting to weaken. I'm coming from the Richmond area and I see the same 3 regulars, but its been bone dry down here otherwise.
    Delightful Dani is a good thin, petite spinner. I saw her once a d enjoyed. Her room teams of smoke though and it will get on your clothes.

  13. #13171

    Getting weak

    Quote Originally Posted by PSmith0380  [View Original Post]
    I'm shocked you would even give that a go. Looks horrible, loaded with demons from the pics, those pics have bad news all over them. Very high risk, would be a big pass from me!
    Shows how desperate we're all getting actually. Especially for spinners. Thanks for toftt though. Saved some of us some grief, though her other reviews have been in the same range. Speaking of spinners, if there's any intel on any good (I'll even accept decent) ones out there, please share. Trying to hold on to my standard of petite and thin, but I feel myself starting to weaken. I'm coming from the Richmond area and I see the same 3 regulars, but its been bone dry down here otherwise.

  14. #13170

    Victorya Sunset

    https://victoryasunset.escortbook.com/

    Has anyone seen Victorya? She is in town for the next few days and looks amazing.

  15. #13169
    I met her a couple of times a few years ago, nice girl. Ask her to show you the photos when she worked at Hooters. Definitely looked a bit different but that was likely a long time ago. I'm fairly new to the SA game and have found that it does take time but there are significant benefits. For example. No rush, multiple hour (3-6) engagements without being rushed out while they prep for the next encounter.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    So I have seen Jasmine a couple of times and she's a keeper. She's a fairly tall Thai girl with nicely enhanced boobs topped with a pair of pert nips. Skinny but with a nice butt. Now a couple of comments on her looks, many on TER say the posted photos are not of her but she's more attractive than her photos. I'd have to agree that her posted photos do not look like her and she's more attractive in person. So I asked her about that and she said the photos are of her when she was younger. I could see that as I think she might have had some facial work done. Pretty unusual with facial work to improve the looks but in this case I think it did. She did show me some recent photos of her out with her friends and she definitely did NOT look like herself in the photos and I think it's a case of how some of us just do not photograph well, I know as I'm one of those people. In any case, she hosts out of an apartment complex in Alexandria which is safe with plenty of parking. She has a nicely appointed apartment that is sufficiently dark for atmosphere and welcomes you at the door in sexy lingerie and a nice peck on the lips. If you become a regular, she will greet you with a kiss like you were a long lost lover she's been thinking about a lot of. She'll usher you into the bedroom and offer you a shower to freshen up. You may have already come showered but jumping in the shower with her is an experience which should not be missed. She will have a nice clean towel for you to dry off and will offer you a glass of red wine (she partakes) and if you want a massage to start off, she's good with her hands, not LMT good but she knows how to work those muscles. I prefer my massage after when I'm relaxed. She'll start with some DFK moving to a BBBJ and you have to be careful as those lips will get you to the end very quickly if you allow it. I'm usually too drained to go for MSOG but I suspect she'll oblige if asked. If you are good at self control, her pussy is worth the wait as she'll be wet and she'll grip you tight. I'm not that big and she's tight. Not sure how she handles the bigger guns but I think she manages. She does like DATY but I have never been able to bring her off, she always pulls me up after 5-10 minutes and tells me she wants me inside. I think most providers do have a hard time letting go to the point of orgasm especially if you are not a long term regular. I did ask her never to fake anything with me and she doesn't but her little pants and purrs are a huge turn on when fucking her. She asked me to write a nice review so I think she's looking for new clients and although I do not get the feeling she's extremely high volume, she does have her stable of regulars which is probably undergoing some change as the pandemic winds down.

    I recently went on SA and had my stable of SBs but one difference is that SBs are more like regular women, they are not necessarily going to be in the best shape, will have some extra padding in the butt or tummy although I have met a few with the biggest tits and nips. As I've gotten older, I find I need a very specific look, lean body type and pussy size and the general SB look does not do it for me. Even the very young college students are not always in the best shape although there are some who's photos looks outstanding, they are less than that in person. So after 3 months on SA, I find myself gravitating back to reconnecting with a few select UTRs and escorts like Jasmine. If you have never experienced her, I would highly recommend it. Not cheap but definitely worth every penny. Her whole attitude cliches it for her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape