Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 487 of 888 FirstFirst ... 387 437 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 537 587 ... LastLast
Results 7,291 to 7,305 of 13317
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6027

    Any Takers??

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...p/329335498560

    Looks like she needs our help guys. We need her back on the road ASAP. LOL.

  2. #6026

    Latin lady- simpsonville

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/397176387475

    Took the plunge today with this lovely lady. Pics do not do her justice. Was a little hesitant at first. As now a days. Most girls that look like this are fake. LOL. Very easy set up. Great conversation.

    Was a very comfortable meeting. Which I'm always a little uneasy 1st meeting. She was great. Will be many more meetings. If you like the coke bottle look. She is your girl.

  3. #6025
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaBoy33  [View Original Post]
    STG.

    Dream in Anderson.

    Dream is name.

    Great BBBJ with cim.
    Sounds like a "Fantasy".

  4. #6024
    STG.

    Dream in Anderson.

    Dream is name.

    Great BBBJ with cim.

  5. #6023

    Which Kimberly

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackManWorkin  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream of Latina in Simpsonville around 4. Accurate pics. Looks much better in person. She was going for a BBBJ, but I want to get to know her better before I start shooting man gravy into her stomach. Overall, great time. I will definitely repeat.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/397176387475

    Ruby and Kimberly (my ATFs this past year) were on my radar, but I didn't know until after my dream. I wish my ATFs would stay. These girls are awesome.
    Which Kimberly are you referring to?

  6. #6022

    We had great ladies in Greenville on Sunday

    I had a dream of Latina in Simpsonville around 4. Accurate pics. Looks much better in person. She was going for a BBBJ, but I want to get to know her better before I start shooting man gravy into her stomach. Overall, great time. I will definitely repeat.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/397176387475

    Ruby and Kimberly (my ATFs this past year) were on my radar, but I didn't know until after my dream. I wish my ATFs would stay. These girls are awesome.

  7. #6021
    Can you in box me more details on your experience with her?

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    Saw her twice about 1. 5 yrs ago. 1st night was a great visit. 2nd time she seemed to have gone downhill fast. Believe she has been in jail for about 9 months so maybe she's is more together than she was.

  8. #6020
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffMan120  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen ally jade in Greenville how was it.
    A week back I've had a dream with her that involved a quick car play flute lesson. Dmg being. 60 +. 20 for cim. She was a lot skinnier than her pics. Definitely signs. Seemed a little out of it during the dream. But the lesson itself was good. No rush. And she took it all without complaints. Wasn't disappointed. I may repeat. Only because its a pain just to find a good flute dream these days.

  9. #6019

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by CityGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Attempted to see her several weeks ago. She was a wreck on the set up phone call so I politely declined. If I'm going for lower quality, quick visit Jewelz at least holds it together generally speaking.
    Saw her twice about 1. 5 yrs ago. 1st night was a great visit. 2nd time she seemed to have gone downhill fast. Believe she has been in jail for about 9 months so maybe she's is more together than she was.

  10. #6018

    Demons

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBig1981  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen rose? She doesn't see to match the other posts with a girl named rose.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/936604017044
    Attempted to see her several weeks ago. She was a wreck on the set up phone call so I politely declined. If I'm going for lower quality, quick visit Jewelz at least holds it together generally speaking.

  11. #6017

    Demons

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffMan120  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen ally jade in Greenville how was it.
    Rough rough. I left without receiving services. Demons very present. Obvious signs of a male.

  12. #6016

    Rose

    Anyone seen rose? She doesn't see to match the other posts with a girl named rose.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/936604017044

  13. #6015

    Search her name on this forum

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffMan120  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen ally jade in Greenville how was it.
    I have tried to meet her, but have not been successful. There are some reviews of her, just search her name.

  14. #6014

    Ally jade

    Anybody seen ally jade in Greenville how was it.

  15. #6013

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris201  [View Original Post]
    Went dark on me and I was there at her complex. I think she over books. She advertised with a gf as well but I feel like that would be a waste cause I do believe she is more into the ladies. Just a guess though. Regardless she is full of excuses. Just got up, had an emergency, eating dinner, on and on. Not worth it to me even if it is good. Too much hassle. Plus she is out in simpsonville which isn't good for me either.
    I'm not 100% sure, but I think she has 3 different ads with different numbers. I saw a new ad with a girl that looks like her. If she does have 3 numbers no wonder she is overbooked.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape