Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,906 to 19,920 of 41267
-
06-05-21 17:19 #21362Regular Member

Posts: 19I love this site
I love this site because you guys are helpful and saved me from a bad dream. Any one have a dream with this one?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/922883500932
-
06-05-21 16:12 #21361Senior Member

Posts: 124Isn't it funny.
How Zeena hasn't posted in a while, yet, as soon as she does, some one comes on here to tell us how wonderful she is?
Originally Posted by BigPapa66
[View Original Post]
Speaking of funny, who wants to TOFFT on this one and report back?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/421071187621
I would, but I have to, uh, uh, take my goldfish to the gynecologist. Yeah, that's it.
-
06-05-21 14:58 #21360Banned Member

Posts: 661[Anti-Prostitution Proselytizing Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove Anti-Prostitution messages. Please do not use this Forum to espouse anti-prostitution, anti-commercial sex, or other similar sociological, political or religious beliefs. If you're against the idea of contractual sex, then get the fuck off my forum. Thanks!
-
06-05-21 13:22 #21359Regular Member

Posts: 7Kassidddy
Has anyone had a normal dream with her lately? Sounds like she is going a little rogue but I have been wanting to play with her bolt ons.
-
06-05-21 12:53 #21358Senior Member

Posts: 88Agree
Yeah, my visits with her are always awesome. No complaints at all.
Originally Posted by BigPapa66
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 12:32 #21357Pathetic Keyboard Warrior

Posts: 89Seems angry
I hit this one up couple weeks ago, and saved her number. Been chatting on and off with her, but she seems really snarky and sometimes like she's mad at the world. I haven't seen her post recently, and all her ads are gone. Haven't been able to coordinate anything with her at all, its like she don't even want to see me. Anybody had any luck. She sent me a couple pics she says is her. Not sure if its even worth pursuing anymore, but sometimes the difficult ones turn out to be the best. Is she a unicorn? LOL.
-
06-05-21 12:23 #21356Pathetic Keyboard Warrior

Posts: 89I've seen her. She's very chill and laid back. Knows what she's doing. I've known her for several years. Makes you feel comfortable, but everybody's experience is dfft right? Go see her and report back. She's legit.
Originally Posted by Brandon69
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 11:29 #21355Senior Member

Posts: 59Any infor on her?
Going to check out. Making sure safe and legit.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/951644760439
-
06-05-21 10:48 #21354Senior Member

Posts: 242I know this is a little late but I would see her a lot more if the place she stayed at wasn't so absolutely disgusting. I don't get how people can live in such filth. I saw her a few times since she got pregnant and I really want to go back but everytime I want to I think of the filth and I don't do it again.
Originally Posted by ItStillWorks
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 07:35 #21353Senior Member

Posts: 1244[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-05-21 05:07 #21352Senior Member

Posts: 522She has that GPS thing going on. Believe she quoted me 250 for a Qv.
Originally Posted by BudWhite
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 01:46 #21351Senior Member

Posts: 124Tigerlily?
-
06-05-21 00:55 #21350Senior Member

Posts: 27Had to be a different person. Only seen the blonde once and will never go back.
Originally Posted by SunDevil1
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 00:06 #21349Senior Member

Posts: 683Blonder down yonder
Tried to reach her but no replies today.
Originally Posted by AllrightSpider
[View Original Post]
I will try again and report if I get lucky.
GRAPP.
-
06-04-21 21:49 #21348Regular Member

Posts: 3Zeena
First time writing a review. I have seen Zeena 5 times in the last 2 months. Good comms easy set up. Each time I have seen her is better than the last. She makes my visits very comfortable.









Reply With Quote




