Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #2566

    Funding accounts

    Have any of why'll figured out how to fund your accounts anonymously? Specifically, what's your price. I've thought about trying a prepaid debit, I just don't want to be part of an Ashley Madison style hack. Thanks!

  2. #2565

    Answering my own post

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...PlGoY5Z2xR16zv

    I have a scheduled meet and greet with this NCSU lady tomorrow and was just curious if anyone had talked $ with her or any other specifics gleaned via conversation or meeting with her.

    DM's are fine. Thanks.

    VC.
    Finally met her, yesterday. For coffee. She's cute and sweet. Curvier / thicker in person than pics show but definitely not fat at all.

    We agreed on me helping her with her car insurance and her phone bill and other small bills monthly, a little spending cash, shopping for need.

    She can't host, at least not initially until she's comfortable with me. But that's Ok with me, for now. Wants to take it a little slow on the physical. In other words no intercourse. Until comfortable. But OK with other forms of play time.

    We are going to get together again next week for a real "date".

  3. #2564

    Latina Love Raleigh

    Started chatting with this one. Tried to exchange pics but due to the app I use. Sometimes the pics don't come thru that app so I engaged a second app to receive pics. Things went ugly real quick. Accused me of playing games and having a cheep phone. WTF. Then wanted to know PPM before sending pics WTF. So I thru out a crazy number $6 to 800 just to get her to engage. GPS. She quickly sent pics and when I didn't respond within 5 minutes. She went CRAZY. Probably best to avoid her. Pics she sent did not match posted pics. First two Pics are posted. Second are what was sent. Seems a bit thicker in real pics. Very rude. Called me ugly. Old and other choice names. LOL. After saying I was really handsome. LMFAO. If your seeking CRAZY LATINA. Good luck. BTW. She doesn't have a drivers license and dies t drive.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C24316B9-86F5-4543-8432-91F735746C97.jpg‎   D19D56EC-F386-4BB6-9306-5DD8D5CF7B2D.jpg‎   116B82BC-3AC3-4BEF-BE46-C86099C9765E.jpg‎   58C46EAF-E652-402C-BEE8-D8647AF1FDCC.jpeg‎   B825B43E-E9FF-4730-848A-CA5D81AB158E.jpeg‎  


  4. #2563
    I have this one's phone number if anyone wants to take a shot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rapk9394  [View Original Post]
    I met this one in person once. She was in need of some help so the meet was a rush. A few days later I bought into her sorrow story (my bad) and fronted her some money hoping to build something longer term. Of course I got ghosted. No sure what's her deal on SA, just don't buy into whatever she says.

  5. #2562
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb121  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this lady will be appreciated.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/29079...2-d84f9860316e
    I met this one in person once. She was in need of some help so the meet was a rush. A few days later I bought into her sorrow story (my bad) and fronted her some money hoping to build something longer term. Of course I got ghosted. No sure what's her deal on SA, just don't buy into whatever she says.

  6. #2561

    Sugarbabbyonthelook

    Any info on this lady will be appreciated.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/29079...2-d84f9860316e

  7. #2560

    Emdoll

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this lady will be appreciated.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...jW6ee56wY9ZQlM
    We talked about $$$ mutual beneficial arrangement located in Raleigh. She asked $$ at first.

  8. #2559

    Emdoll

    Any info on this lady will be appreciated.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...jW6ee56wY9ZQlM
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4AE6AA03-D1A6-4382-9E57-5457A72069F6.jpg‎  

  9. #2558

    Blonde Baby

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1eee3...4-4c7e5f860c92

    She seemed nice at first, if a little difficult to communicate with. Her pictures made me think she was UTR. She has since put the sexier ones in private pics. I don't know what to think of her except that she doesn't seem cut out for this. She didn't want to be kissed or touched but was ok being naked and having sex. That part felt like escort talk. But the rest felt like someone in way over her head. In my opinion she would be a very long term project at best. And would want ppm for a lot of platonic dates if she had her druthers. Had some issues with germs. Said once that saliva was disgusting when I asked about DATY. I declined to have sex with her. The ppm she wanted was 300.

  10. #2557

    Adventure Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Bachelor1234  [View Original Post]
    Here are my current top 10 girls on SA I'm hoping to dream about. Has anyone seen them? Any 411?

    8) Adventure Girl https://www.seeking.com/member/96c2f...a-9074033ccbb0.
    Seemed nice at first and set up a meet with her for lunch. Then she told me she only had time to eat lunch and had to get back for work and also that she wanted $200 for that. I declined. Feels like a rinser to me.

  11. #2556
    Same exact communication to me as well. We had a short discussion about logistics and eventually decided we were looking for different things.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bachelor1234  [View Original Post]
    That was my communication from Jess too, word for word.

  12. #2555

    Man

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    #1). Communication from Jess.

    "I ask for 700 for PPM, Cinderella rules (no overnight) at first, protection is a must except for BJ. Then if we vibe, happy to discuss a more long term thing. Long term is all based on what we can work out. Long term is less about the price, but more about the value. Hard to discuss that when we don't know each other and don't know what value there maybe beyond $$ you know? I'm kink friendly and love to explore. ".
    I hope to God your discussion ended at " I ask for 700 for PPM". GTFO.

  13. #2554
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    #1). Communication from Jess.

    "I ask for 700 for PPM, Cinderella rules (no overnight) at first, protection is a must except for BJ. Then if we vibe, happy to discuss a more long term thing. Long term is all based on what we can work out. Long term is less about the price, but more about the value. Hard to discuss that when we don't know each other and don't know what value there maybe beyond $$ you know? I'm kink friendly and love to explore. ".
    That was my communication from Jess too, word for word.

  14. #2553
    #1). Communication from Jess.

    "I ask for 700 for PPM, Cinderella rules (no overnight) at first, protection is a must except for BJ. Then if we vibe, happy to discuss a more long term thing. Long term is all based on what we can work out. Long term is less about the price, but more about the value. Hard to discuss that when we don't know each other and don't know what value there maybe beyond $$ you know? I'm kink friendly and love to explore. ".

  15. #2552

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by Mask2376  [View Original Post]
    How did it go? Was she real? So many fakes on these sites LOL.
    I've found her on Social Media and her number traces to her family last name.

    Now, that said, she's cancelled day of twice on me, now. So, I just told her to get back to me whenever she actually had time. Oh well.

    Too bad. She's a cutie.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape