Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,406 to 9,420 of 13591
-
06-06-21 10:25 #4186Senior Member

Posts: 39Catching Up On A Few Reviews
Its been some time since I've posted some reviews so it's time to catch up.
BeeMonroe.
What a waste of time imo. No kissing anywhere, everything is covered, flabby not thick. She told me she was in the smoking area, not her room when we met. It seemed mechanical. She didn't rush me but you knew she wanted me to be done. Very distracting. Started w / CBJ. Then k9 & Mish. It just wasn't working for me so I told her to just give me a HJ and after I blew I was out of there. Maybe it was a bad day but idk. This was the second time I set something up with her. The first time she canceled on my way to her hotel.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ville/63068511
Forget her name.
This one wasn't to bad. Easy set up and about 90 minutes later I was there. There wasn't a lot of chit chat when I got there which was fine. She was quiet most of the time but not a dead lay. She pretty much let me do the whole thing which was fine with me. We only did Mish & flatiron. When I was done she never moved or got up which was fine because that meant I got out of there quicker. Kissed her on the way out. Not my favorite but I will repeat. Her lack of engagement was refreshing because that meant I didn't have to hear her problems.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...949/5027801111
Zoey.
She was interesting. In retrospect everything was fine but at the time I made sure I was close to the window in case I had to jump out of it. Booked an hour & set up was easy. I didn't realize that 40 minutes of that hour was going to be her talking to me while she was cleaning her closet with Judge Judy in the background. She has a roommate who I never saw and kept leaving her room to grad things which made me keep my guard up. She shared crazy stories about her friends which also kept my guard up. When we finally got down to business she started off w / CBJ. No killing allowed which was a disappointment. We did mish, cg, rcg, k9. Did Daty. In the end nothing was working so she did a HJ and I was ready to bounce. Not a terrible visit but too much chatter and smoke in her room to repeat. Safe location.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/63049716
Ariana Giselle.
Good visit. Would recommend. Easy setup. Text her at 9:30 in the morning & showed up at 11. Seemed a little cautious because it was our first time. Willing to do what it takes to make you leave happy. Will repeat. Hotel off Blankenbaker.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...303/5023565345
Can't remember name.
It's the girl with the long curly hair that has a blog & offers two pops. Set up was easy but she canceled when I was already in the parking lot. Decided to give her a second chance but stood her up in the end. First time I've ever done that. Set up was easy second time around but she kept reminding me that I include a tip which kept turning me off so I was done with her. Oh and she wanted me to bring my own cover too. My expectation is that if you charge $2 or more that they provide it.
Forget her name.
I think she goes by Sarah but I couldn't find her when I tried to look for her link. She's short, lives near a White Castle a mile or two from Cannons Lane. Set up was easy and she's very kind. The issue I had was I paid $22 so I expected just a little bit more than what I got. She was smoking outside her house when I got there and was in shorts & a tshirt and nothing special. Again, she was a very kind person so I'm not trying to be mean. We did 69, daty, and flat iron which I was good with but those were all her requests so whose paying who here? I would recommend in a pinch. Safe location.
Forget name
Could never connect. Total waist of time. Ghosted me in the hotel parking lot. Still angry about that.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8596579737
-
06-05-21 23:31 #4185Senior Member

Posts: 164Holly
My last post was only a joke. Saw her tonight. The good, bad and the ugly.
Good- she is a very pretty young lady. Good personality. She's like the girl next door. Sober and clean too. Appears to be good hearted young lady. Don't let her past keep you from seeing her. I'm pretty sure that's all in the past.
Bad- she only takes the head while sucking.
Ugly- nasty room. Said it belongs to a friend. Booking back to back clients.
Appears to be a little self conscious in the beginning about the arm. I hope she sticks around but doubt she will. I think she's looking to make money quick and get out. Really nice girl.
-
06-05-21 20:11 #4184Senior Member

Posts: 3123rd St.
I was out about 7 tonight and saw old Brenda and 2 other girls. One was a BSW, the other WSW, kinda short and heavyset with short hair. Brenda still not yet ready to make things good. I guess I'll have to try to put her out of business. Sorry I posted this on the wrong forum, can't delete.
-
06-05-21 18:14 #4183Senior Member

Posts: 39Assistance is Appreciated
Looking for a escort that goes by the name Summer or Andi. Used to or may still be working in the east end. Haven't heard from her in about four months. May have different phone number. Used to advertise a while back but not now. Please DM with any info. Thanks!
-
06-05-21 17:48 #4182Senior Member

Posts: 1655Streetwalkers
Some do charge 20 for head and 30 are more for FS but none of them have got a place to get it on at. You get tag in a car with a SW it bad news at best you get a ticket. Worst you go to jail and your car get tow. I hope you know that some of the streetwalker are the same girls that are on escort babylon. I see streetwalkers all the time that I have seen before on the babylon site. Yes they are charging more one reason they have a room. You take say 60 for the room and another 40 for the service that a 100 dollars right. Plus their near 0 chance you are going to get nail by LEO. Girls are girls some are good and some are just low down bitches that goes for SW are escorts. Their are SW that will have a place from time to time but you never know what you are walking into. Had a guy that came through the door and had me at gun point I had protection but chose not to go that route unless it was a last chance for survival. Was nail with a girl I knew for over four years knew her whole family her birthday the whole nine yards we went out most of every weekends. We got pull over one weekend and Because she had a record of prostitution. They charge me with four make up charges and charge her with prostitution and drug paraphernalia she had a piece of glass from a crack pipe in her cigarettes. LEO put both of us in the car and took us to jail. First time I ever been lock up in all my many decades of being alive. I got out of all charges but only after I was lock up my car tow and had to get a good lawyer to get me off of those made up charges. BTW we both had are picture posted in a certain magazine that told of crimes. So maybe before you jump the other way take into account what may happen seeing an streetwalker. Plus remember that I been seeing streetwalkers for decades before this even happen all those years of experience. Only to be nail by the luck of the roulette wheel just wanted to give you something to think about as you'll looking at how green the grass is on the other side.
Originally Posted by AgainLLook
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 17:11 #4181Senior Member

Posts: 967Cold blooded
Man that's harsh, reputation notwithstanding.
Originally Posted by Louisvillee
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 15:14 #4180Senior Member

Posts: 164Holly
Has anyone had her on all threes yet?
Originally Posted by FlexinFast
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 15:12 #4179Senior Member

Posts: 375I was told definition, SW charges 20 or 30 bucks on street. With a cell phone or run a adsame service they charge 100 bucks or more.
.
Originally Posted by GoDeeper1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 15:09 #4178Senior Member

Posts: 184Dream?
I know this provider as honey. Took a chance with her few months ago at her place in old Louisville.
It was a somewhat sketchy location with individuals hanging out on the front steps almost didn't go in but I rolled the dice as it was daytime.
She has a phenomenal body and that's it. Underwhelming performance at best. She's absolutely not into what she does.
She played her stereo at such high volume it gave me a headache! I asked her to turn it down. Her response was it needed to be load so the guys on the steps could not hear me pounding her!
Total waste of $$$ and time.
Definitely would not repeat!!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/63042744
-
06-05-21 14:07 #4177Senior Member

Posts: 184Bella
I had the same experience. Was encouraged when she scheduled me. It was certainly worth the wait. She is probably a top 5 provider in Louisville!
Originally Posted by BourbonBound
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 13:09 #4176Senior Member

Posts: 184Slim pickens
I agree the talent pool is getting smaller. Jane is a top notch provider when you can get a hold of her. Same can be said of Bella.
Originally Posted by BDinkie
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 13:05 #4175Senior Member

Posts: 184Layla
My visit with her was in a decent hotel off blankenbaker parkway.
Originally Posted by BlueMonday
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 12:58 #4174Senior Member

Posts: 184Agree!
I'm not sure what "SW with technology vibe" is but she definitely is on something. She rummaged through my bathroom cabinets and found antiseptic and asked if she could have some. I left a previous review indicating that she should not be seen! So much for reviewing sub par talent.
Originally Posted by U7081
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-21 17:51 #4173Senior Member

Posts: 59Recommendations
Hello fellow mongers! I will be visiting the Louisville area this weekend. Any recommendations on providers? Any race is fine. Prefer outcall, incall is ok if in a safe place.
Thanks. And stay safe!
-
06-04-21 15:57 #4172Senior Member

Posts: 66Jessi
I saw here earlier in the week. While she is the girl in the pics she was definitely on something / using and seen better days. Went with BBBJ with CIM which was ok. Gave off the SW with technology vibe. After she left I noticed she took a bunch of band-aids and alcohol wipes out of my bathroom first aid kit. I will not repeat and would not recommend. If for some reason you see her make sure to keep an eye on her since she appears to take anything not nailed down.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/62826331








Reply With Quote






