Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,451 to 9,465 of 13594
-
06-02-21 19:38 #4144Regular Member

Posts: 24Nasty overpriced skanks
Everyday the "talent" pool gets more and more shallow. The girls available get fatter, more addicted, and want more money for shitty service. Just venting here a bit fellas.
-
06-02-21 17:36 #4143Senior Member

Posts: 636Matty May
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...392/8599919188
If you get a chance go see her. Great kisser. Nice BBBJ and hitting her from the back is a great view. Short. Maybe 5 foot 2. Thick. She was MIA for awhile but I am glad to see she is back.
-
06-02-21 17:13 #4142Senior Member

Posts: 429Regular
Good luck man, the pickins are slim. I see Bella Love on a regular basis, but a lot of times she can't accommodate when I can get out. She's $260. Had a fun time with Bree, but every time I text her she responds about two hours later. I'm not a roaming monger, I'd like to find a girl I can "settle down" with. Jane Kim is back in the game, she may be worth a shout - 502-xxxx406. Good luck.
Originally Posted by BourbonBound
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 17:08 #4141Senior Member

Posts: 106Holly
Has anyone been brave enough to try seeing Holly since she's been back? I know she has a bad rep but there was a time when she was lagit and a pretty good time. I noticed she has kept the same add and number without any negative reports. I thought Maybe she has her head on straight this time around? https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...sville-8656018.
-
06-02-21 17:01 #4140Senior Member

Posts: 106She's nuts
I attempted a visit with her but decided to leave after I got to the hotel and had a short phone conversation with her. Could tell she was on that high speed chicken feed. Talked and laughed at the same time. I had no idea what she wAs talking about.
Originally Posted by Ee123
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 16:26 #4139Senior Member

Posts: 90Layla
Is this the Layla?
Originally Posted by DrRyuhou
[View Original Post]
The add just takes you to the home screen.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...619/5028901218
-
06-02-21 15:51 #4138Senior Member

Posts: 636Wtf
How is that better? I have had that experience where one of them I saw said they didn't do H anymore then found H Paraphernalia in. My. House.
Originally Posted by Ee123
[View Original Post]
If they have a history be cautious.
Lesson learned.
-
06-02-21 14:57 #4137Senior Member

Posts: 103My experience was almost exactly the same as yours, except I'll add that I noticed on her "todo" list on her whiteboard she had "meth". When I asked her about it, she said "umm. Yeah. But I don't do H anymore. " I was like "well. That's kinda good? I guess?
Originally Posted by Jsmw1980
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 13:08 #4136Senior Member

Posts: 636Cliff hanger
Now I am curious. The backup sounds awesome. LOL. Who?
Originally Posted by FourShip
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 11:41 #4135Senior Member

Posts: 82Can you tell me what the screening process is for her?
Originally Posted by EasyLivin
[View Original Post]
Thanks. ER01 out.
-
06-02-21 10:26 #4134Senior Member

Posts: 268Jen's other vids
I found Jen on pornhub too goes by Bignipnodrip.
Originally Posted by Voltare
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 07:20 #4133Senior Member

Posts: 227Sarah Jane half response
I tried for the past two days I got as far as a yes I'm open today then no response after that.
Originally Posted by Jsmw1980
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 23:05 #4132Senior Member

Posts: 101Hard to see her
I haven't tried tonight but the past few times I have hit her I haven't got a response. Fingers crossed for the future based on all the reviews.
Originally Posted by Jsmw1980
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 22:22 #4131Senior Member

Posts: 1101Sarah Jane
Met up again. Lost count how many times. I swear I think she loves sucking dick as much or more than I like having mine sucked. And the squirts! She's set up tonight on the east side at a clean upscale place. 553-9249. Well worth the effort to see her.
-
06-01-21 22:07 #4130Senior Member

Posts: 571Layla
I texted her earlier and she said she works off Blakenbaker, so idk. I straight up asked her and she said no she didn't work with it at the same place as Bella. Seems very familiar and coincidental. I may try her out though, looks great!
Originally Posted by BDinkie
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





