Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,041 to 11,055 of 25024
-
06-07-21 13:52 #13984Senior Member

Posts: 38Savannah
What's up all. So I think that Savannah is HAF. There's a bunch of bad reports lately though. Does anyone know if it's that she's hit or miss or is it just all miss now? Any help is appreciated.
https://tryst.link/escort/savannah-45
-
06-07-21 13:47 #13983Senior Member

Posts: 4545I don't think anyone ever review her. I've text this girl way before covid started and I text her last month and never once has she acknowledged my text.
Originally Posted by Abercrombie
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 11:24 #13982Senior Member

Posts: 149Marissa
I thought I saw a report on her a while ago but nothing comes up when searching her name. I don't remember if it was good or bad. Anyone see her recently?
-
06-07-21 10:24 #13981Senior Member

Posts: 160She did the same thing to me, BBBJ was definitely weak literally barely can even consider it a BJ. She was attractive enough at that time and got the job done but nothing worth repeating. I follow her on IG & it's crazy how she looks nothing like that in person, a shame the demons took over because she's was a real attractive girl once.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 08:57 #13980Senior Member

Posts: 761She's been playing the same game for over a year now. Always has incall right up until you get there, then it's car date half way down the long driveway. Some reported being snuck into the basement at the house but I don't think she's doing that any more. Definitely demons, she puts in bare minimum. She might be the worst BBBJ I have ever gotten in my entire life, pro or not. Not sure how she managed to get so much teeth involved in the BJ while using so much of her hand and so little of her mouth.
Originally Posted by RobO
[View Original Post]
If she only put in an oz of more effort she wouldn't have to be changing her numbers and pics every few months claiming to be 'hacked. ".
-
06-06-21 19:39 #13979Senior Member

Posts: 70Another Car Date
I met up with this one.
https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...n/380616334299
She had me go to a very nice development in the Swansea area. I was very excited thinking it would be a good experience. I went and waited for her to get ready and let me know when to come. She directed me to a house near there, but a little ways off the road down a long driveway in a wooded area. She met me by the road and told me her landlord just came home. I was now worried that it would be a bad experience. She offered a car date AND she didn't have covers AND I don't think she was entirely clean. I had covers. She did do a BBBJ followed by CG, but this did not work too well (I have car dates), so I went missionary. Overall an OK experience, but I was hoping for more. She is fairly attractive. It would have been better if she had smelled better (but then again, I probably wasn't too fresh as well). 80 QV, 100 HH, 160 Hr. Kissing, closed mouth not DFK. Didn't attempt DATY. I don't think Greek was an option.
I think I read a similar experience, so it may be the same person. I did not read the past few pages to find out. Sorry.
-
06-06-21 17:50 #13978Senior Member

Posts: 257India
Was she at least of Persian or Middle Eastern descent?
Originally Posted by ThomasPl31
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-21 11:53 #13977Senior Member

Posts: 375I thought I had seen a review on her and it wasn't good. I remember one of the pictures in the post. Don't take my word for it though. If you're hitting it off, go meet and report back here with a review.
Originally Posted by Bdd519
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 23:20 #13976Senior Member

Posts: 76Failure coping
In the past I would get desperate and make bad decisions. See people I knew weren't going to be what I wanted. Take a risk I usually wouldn't or visit a glory hole and use my imagination. Now I get frustrated and release the tension with some porn and my hand for free. Not incredibly satisfying but the other risks weren't worth it.
.
Originally Posted by Cropsey
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 21:45 #13975Regular Member

Posts: 17Classy sassy and nasty
Has anyone seen this girl?
https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...b/228867255403
I've texted back and forth with her she seems legit just wondering if anyone has met with her and what to expect?
-
06-05-21 21:38 #13974Senior Member

Posts: 167Failure
What a total failure today has been. First, I texted my favorite regular ones and none answered. Then, went and texted many reviewed providers for a nice BBBJ. 3/4 of them never answered and the ones that did, wouldn't do what I was looking for. It's getting bad out here with the talent. I'm dying for a relaxing BBBJ today. Well, I guess I'll go get some tacos. What do you guys do when a day like that happens to you?
-
06-05-21 20:48 #13973Senior Member

Posts: 88Joelle
She has never really been one to get into the kissing. You must have caught her on a bad day. I just saw her a few weeks ago and had no problem with bbj or cip!!
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 20:37 #13972Banned Member

Posts: 145The top one used to work at wild zebra as allure, not the Asian girl from cheaters, I've had her in the booth she was ok lots of plastic surgery, fake tits, fake ass, tummy tuck etc pretty ghetto.
Originally Posted by Tomem803
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 20:29 #13971Senior Member

Posts: 777Joelle- swing and a miss.
Continuing on my comeback tour I contacted Diamond (replies but no follow through), Melissa (didn't reply until 11 pm), and Joelle. I saw her 7-8 years ago and wasn't impressed but she was the only one who replied and followed through, so off I went.
While I did get some daty, there was no: dfk, BBBJ, or BBFS. Yup, she she wouldn't do the one thing she's been known for. I don't know if it's coved related or what, so I had her finish me with a HJ. I was in / out in 15 min. I'm wondering now if I should even try with the other two. I was thinking Ashley, but it could be the same situation. This was within a week, BTW.
-
06-05-21 18:46 #13970Regular Member

Posts: 17Classy sassy and nasty?
Anyone have any experience with this girl?
https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...b/228867255403
I've texted with her and she seems pretty cool just curipus if anyone has seen her and if she's worth it.









Reply With Quote





