Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 5566
-
06-10-21 07:37 #2566Senior Member

Posts: 27Funding accounts
Have any of why'll figured out how to fund your accounts anonymously? Specifically, what's your price. I've thought about trying a prepaid debit, I just don't want to be part of an Ashley Madison style hack. Thanks!
-
06-09-21 14:18 #2565Senior Member

Posts: 311Answering my own post
Finally met her, yesterday. For coffee. She's cute and sweet. Curvier / thicker in person than pics show but definitely not fat at all.
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
We agreed on me helping her with her car insurance and her phone bill and other small bills monthly, a little spending cash, shopping for need.
She can't host, at least not initially until she's comfortable with me. But that's Ok with me, for now. Wants to take it a little slow on the physical. In other words no intercourse. Until comfortable. But OK with other forms of play time.
We are going to get together again next week for a real "date".
-
06-09-21 08:00 #2564Senior Member

Posts: 57Latina Love Raleigh
Started chatting with this one. Tried to exchange pics but due to the app I use. Sometimes the pics don't come thru that app so I engaged a second app to receive pics. Things went ugly real quick. Accused me of playing games and having a cheep phone. WTF. Then wanted to know PPM before sending pics WTF. So I thru out a crazy number $6 to 800 just to get her to engage. GPS. She quickly sent pics and when I didn't respond within 5 minutes. She went CRAZY. Probably best to avoid her. Pics she sent did not match posted pics. First two Pics are posted. Second are what was sent. Seems a bit thicker in real pics. Very rude. Called me ugly. Old and other choice names. LOL. After saying I was really handsome. LMFAO. If your seeking CRAZY LATINA. Good luck. BTW. She doesn't have a drivers license and dies t drive.
-
06-08-21 11:22 #2563Regular Member

Posts: 15I have this one's phone number if anyone wants to take a shot.
Originally Posted by Rapk9394
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 10:51 #2562Senior Member

Posts: 53I met this one in person once. She was in need of some help so the meet was a rush. A few days later I bought into her sorrow story (my bad) and fronted her some money hoping to build something longer term. Of course I got ghosted. No sure what's her deal on SA, just don't buy into whatever she says.
Originally Posted by Jb121
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 23:44 #2561Senior Member

Posts: 32Sugarbabbyonthelook
Any info on this lady will be appreciated.
https://www.seeking.com/member/29079...2-d84f9860316e
-
06-07-21 12:45 #2560Senior Member

Posts: 112Emdoll
We talked about $$$ mutual beneficial arrangement located in Raleigh. She asked $$ at first.
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-21 16:52 #2559Senior Member

Posts: 574Emdoll
Any info on this lady will be appreciated.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...jW6ee56wY9ZQlM
-
06-06-21 05:57 #2558Senior Member

Posts: 45Blonde Baby
https://www.seeking.com/member/1eee3...4-4c7e5f860c92
She seemed nice at first, if a little difficult to communicate with. Her pictures made me think she was UTR. She has since put the sexier ones in private pics. I don't know what to think of her except that she doesn't seem cut out for this. She didn't want to be kissed or touched but was ok being naked and having sex. That part felt like escort talk. But the rest felt like someone in way over her head. In my opinion she would be a very long term project at best. And would want ppm for a lot of platonic dates if she had her druthers. Had some issues with germs. Said once that saliva was disgusting when I asked about DATY. I declined to have sex with her. The ppm she wanted was 300.
-
06-06-21 05:44 #2557Senior Member

Posts: 45Adventure Girl
Seemed nice at first and set up a meet with her for lunch. Then she told me she only had time to eat lunch and had to get back for work and also that she wanted $200 for that. I declined. Feels like a rinser to me.
Originally Posted by Bachelor1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-21 05:41 #2556Senior Member

Posts: 45Same exact communication to me as well. We had a short discussion about logistics and eventually decided we were looking for different things.
Originally Posted by Bachelor1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 23:41 #2555Senior Member

Posts: 311Man
I hope to God your discussion ended at " I ask for 700 for PPM". GTFO.
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 22:37 #2554Senior Member

Posts: 66That was my communication from Jess too, word for word.
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 22:01 #2553Senior Member

Posts: 546#1). Communication from Jess.
Originally Posted by Bachelor1234
[View Original Post]
"I ask for 700 for PPM, Cinderella rules (no overnight) at first, protection is a must except for BJ. Then if we vibe, happy to discuss a more long term thing. Long term is all based on what we can work out. Long term is less about the price, but more about the value. Hard to discuss that when we don't know each other and don't know what value there maybe beyond $$ you know? I'm kink friendly and love to explore. ".
-
06-05-21 19:09 #2552Senior Member

Posts: 311She's real
I've found her on Social Media and her number traces to her family last name.
Originally Posted by Mask2376
[View Original Post]
Now, that said, she's cancelled day of twice on me, now. So, I just told her to get back to me whenever she actually had time. Oh well.
Too bad. She's a cutie.










Reply With Quote





