Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 3135
-
06-21-21 08:16 #1530Senior Member

Posts: 1104The Legend
Wanted to give Ginger a try at Oriental but all that was there was 'Pat'. Didn't really feel like chancing it so decided to try my luck at Lucky (that's a great name for that place). Ended up with another GILF PSE with the ageless Mikki. She's the same dynamo she's always been. Yeah, it's an act, but she's very good at making it believable, at least until you see her a few times.
I wouldn't make the 2. 5 hour trek to see her very often, but she's still better than women half her age. Surprisingly, she didn't remember me; these AMP veterans usually have remarkable memories but it had definitely been a long time (maybe a decade) since I'd last seen her when she was at Hawaii in Charlotte (and maybe a decade prior when she was Lisa at 4 Seasons in Warren).
What I found interesting was her lube. It was in an old Astroglide bottle with the label ripped off and it definitely wasn't Astroglide. I asked her and she said it was KY. Funny how she puts it into an Astroglide bottle. Maybe they get it in big jugs for cheap and pour it into the smaller bottles so it's easier to bring into the room. FWIW, I've never been a fan of KY; it has a funky odor.
-
06-19-21 17:24 #1529Senior Member

Posts: 1509New Era
New Era is now pretty much just Dylan (owner) and another worker, Mia. Mia has said that she would like to take over and buy the spa herself as she feels that she could revive it again. It's been going down hill for several years now and seems to be on its last legs.
-
06-19-21 10:30 #1528Senior Member

Posts: 1863New Era is the only one I know of. I found it a complete waste of time when I visited years ago. One woman working alone. Had a customer in back, me in the lobby, and answering the phone. I bailed after waiting around for 10 min. Or so. Other reports are YMMV with a higher than you would expect cost. Some other reports are probably the manager / owner.
Originally Posted by Osyluth
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-21 08:47 #1527Senior Member

Posts: 56White MP?
Any of the Maps in Jax have a decent selection of white girls? Never found Asian girls very attractive (I know, I know, I'm in the minority there heh!
-
06-18-21 15:20 #1526Senior Member

Posts: 72Question about Lucky
Has anyone ever had a provider other than Hannah or Mikki at Lucky? I have had both over the years but have never seen another.
-
06-15-21 10:52 #1525Senior Member

Posts: 450Less for less
First, 200 plus house is for 2 ladies (120 plus house is for one). I'm sure either would gladly accommodate you to go non FS for 80 tip. That's only 40 less and they don't need to take your seed (although I think they actually enjoy that part).
Originally Posted by Adobe
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 09:33 #1524Senior Member

Posts: 787Less for Less than the Whole Shebang?
Hey, Senior Member with a quick question, and yes, I've read the FF, LOL.
Interested in a visit to a Jackson spa, but not so much for dropping $$ on top of the house fee even for the total taco experience. Just looking for a fully nekkid handy, maybe some licking and FIV, for a much more modest tip. In my area, house and. 80 gets you that.
Any recommendations, by PM works too, for Jackson? Not for the FS, just for the lower level of service and tip. Thanks, why'all.
-
06-12-21 16:55 #1523Senior Member

Posts: 36Micky and Hannah
Finally got my wish to meet Micky complete. Plus there was a bonus. Micky brought in Hannah as well. My goodness. Everything mentioned was spot on. These ladies are too much to handle. But I felt I'll be meeting Hannah more often than Micky. Nothing wrong with Micky but just what I felt. Total damage $$ + house fees.
Note to self: Take blue pill before going into Lucky!!
-
06-12-21 00:38 #1522Senior Member

Posts: 25Tokyo update
First post, found this forum a couple months ago. Been going to Tokyo 4 times a year since 2003. Seen mikki off i69 in the one with padlocks on outside of door. Had sonny a decade ago at Tokyo, I've been around. I'll post my experiences some other time. Went to Tokyo this past Sunday evening and there is a pudgy hannah blonde in her late 20's to 30's that will give you quite an experience. According to the mamasan that's been there a couple years now they have at least 2 new girls. Hannah is one of them. And yes I've been to lucky also, fixed their plumbing once too and seen their basement, I hate their short table shower.
-
06-06-21 20:12 #1521Senior Member

Posts: 256Yes. She provides anal and will swallow. She says her fake boyfriend is rich, so charges almost nothing. She just wants a guy who can deliver.
Originally Posted by PtDarko1979
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 12:16 #1520Senior Member

Posts: 174Years ago in Warren she pulled me off the table holding my cock very tightly and I seriously thought she broke it. She was just being overenthusiastic and not sadistic, l think. She can be very kinky at times.
Originally Posted by Sgorka
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 02:33 #1519Regular Member

Posts: 21[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
You wasted your bi annual post on this?
A2
-
06-04-21 16:42 #1518Senior Member

Posts: 32Dylan at New era in Jackson
Hi was wondering if anyone seen Dylan lately. Every time I call up there she is not there or busy. Also if she provides full service.
-
06-03-21 17:12 #1517Senior Member

Posts: 1104She's not known as an AMP Energizer Bunny for nothing.
Originally Posted by MrLoudMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 20:32 #1516Senior Member

Posts: 416Ginger is oriental spa. Mikki and hannah are lucky spa. Lineups change often, and the one you want is not always available.
Originally Posted by GreenFish73
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




