Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 16,426 to 16,440 of 37345
-
06-04-21 17:29 #20920Senior Member

Posts: 316Sarah
Different Sarah but thanks for the update.
Originally Posted by RazorGator22
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-21 16:40 #20919Senior Member

Posts: 63If this is in reference to Sarah / Anne in the Fan, I texted her today and she said she's in the hospital but should be out soon.
Originally Posted by OverStreet79
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-21 11:03 #20918Senior Member

Posts: 417Violet
Does anyone have any / pics of Violet laying around?
-
06-04-21 10:36 #20917Senior Member

Posts: 95Maybe but not always. Got to do some research
In my experience, some are and some aren't. You'll need to do some quick research on a particular girl to see. The girl in the link you provided is legit, has great reviews, and is connected with an agency hence her price. If you got, enjoy and report back. She looks smokin' hot!
Originally Posted by Jjny25
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-21 10:29 #20916Senior Member

Posts: 489Scams
Seeing a lot of ads on eros that are not afilliated with the Cabin Fever Specials. Are these scams? Here is an example.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...2.htm?cat=1224
-
06-04-21 08:14 #20915Senior Member

Posts: 342Jaz
As long as nothing unexpected comes up I plan on seeing this woman over the weekend. Any of you have a word on her?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...z/017877837181
-
06-04-21 00:44 #20914Senior Member

Posts: 39Dehydration, UTI, or just passing a tiny kidney stone. Beating your meat with no Lube can also do it.
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-21 00:21 #20913Senior Member

Posts: 1084Apparently she changed her mind I'm seeing guys again. Ohh well, I moved on. Take a "Smoke" break or start "Craven Raven" and you'll be glad ya did. Sarah was good, but others are just as good and are actually serious about meeting.
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-21 23:10 #20912Banned Member

Posts: 242Test
If you were negative on Gono and chlyamdia then it's likely trich. That causes similar symptoms and is caused by vaginal sex.
Originally Posted by RickFlair
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-21 19:37 #20911Senior Member

Posts: 316Sarah
Same here. No word from her in 2 weeks; I deleted her number and moved on.
Originally Posted by Kodak675
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-21 17:48 #20910Senior Member

Posts: 425I haven't heard from her in weeks. Maybe I've just fallen out of favor with her.
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-21 14:14 #20909Senior Member

Posts: 1333Grip
That kungfu grip strength of a lady that's been doing Kegel exercises.
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-21 14:07 #20908Senior Member

Posts: 475Sarah Winters
You greedy mongers need to let her come up for air! Been trying to get a hold of her for two days now and she is not responding. Anyone have any intel on what's up with her?
-
06-03-21 14:05 #20907Senior Member

Posts: 29Staxx is the best!
I finally saw Staxx this morning--I know she's been talked about quite a bit, but she really is as good as has been reported. Opted for 1/2 (I'll do full next time). Started with giving her direction and she was eager to comply. Went to BBBJ and she's very good, from slow and sensual to fast, and willing to go deep all the while. Then to mish--she's definitely tight! She's either really into it or a skilled actress. Either way, it was as good of a visit as I've had around here and I'll definitely repeat!
-
06-03-21 13:36 #20906Senior Member

Posts: 1449I agree you gave your review of your experience and honestly I take the mongers word over any of these bitches and yes I called them b. We tend to get emotionally vested in them and sooner or later it ends most times badly. Dakota has had so so reviews so this review seemed plausible. Stink no stink who gives a shit obviously didn't bother her too much maybe she had little funk going on too which I'm sure has happened once or twice. Keep giving your reviews of your experience and don't let others tell you different. Stay safe brothers.
Originally Posted by Islaned13
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





