Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 150 of 298 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 200 250 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2235

    Visiting again

    Going to be in town again for work and looking for some new options. Are there non K-orgs with girls open to BBFS in the area? Preferably non Asian for a change of taste. Thanks.

  2. #2234
    Quote Originally Posted by SixDNine  [View Original Post]
    So much for contributing. It's no wonder this place is dead.
    Some people just need to respond, even if it isn't helpful.

    I don't begrudge people not sharing information they paid for, so chances are, there's no one on this forum who has actually seen Lisu.

    The way I see it, there really aren't many TOFTT types here and it's gone down during the COVID shutdown, as travel restrictions may have affected the ability to visit.

    I haven't seen her, but PC has always had the widest range of experience for me, so I've avoided it altogether for the past year.

  3. #2233
    Quote Originally Posted by MrStaypuft  [View Original Post]
    Then. Get access??

    Its free.
    So much for contributing. It's no wonder this place is dead.

  4. #2232
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace310  [View Original Post]
    Saw the pics for this petite, little lovely and decided to take the plunge. Have booked with SA before in SM. Even though it was pre-covid they must have saved my # because there was no screening. PO was easy and prompt to communicate with. Went to location, parked and went in, door opened slowly. She greeted with a smile and short kiss. I asked her name and she had a little trouble pronouncing it. Maybe these orgs should give them names they can handle a little easier.

    She does look like her pics, even considering that all pics are shopped, standard. She is petite and cute, her small frame giving me a nice big hard on. She was a bit distant, taking my shoes over towards the back door and just pointing towards the room. I kind of like it when they grab my stuff and DFK right at first sight, then lead me to the room holding me by hand or other area.

    Once in the room, she asked if I wanted hour. Said yes and gave her donation right away since it was our first meeting. She was thankful to get the biz handled up front. Then asked me if I wanted to shower, told her I showered at home and she said okay and started to take her red sequin dress off. Off came my clothes then she had me sit on the side of the bed for BBBJ. Her technique is good, a bit repetitive in her motion, but still good. She did BBBJ for a good amount of time, then asked me to lay down on my back, more BBBJ for a few more minutes which I really liked. Then asked if I was ready and she hopped on for CG for a bit. Her CG was lazy, she kind of just had me move her with my hands. After a few minutes she asked for doggy and I was with it. Her nice little body looks fantastic in doggy and I almost busted but stopped and asked her to switch to mish. She has a pretty little shaved vag so a little bit of DATY was in order. Slided my bigness back into her as she really got into now, squeezing the bad with both hands with her head to the side, eyes closed while moaning. If I didn't know any better she was legit enjoying. Her vag was soaking wet and her juices were dripping down my sack as I could feel the warmth of her drips. While opening her legs like a TV antenna, she asked for a short break and said I was big and strong. Yeah, sure, honey. Wink, wink. Busted in mish because she had me almost believing she was into it.

    Cleaned me up nicely. Since it was like 25 minutes into the session I asked if we could change it from 1 hr to half hour and she said yes. Gave me back some bread, took a quick shower, got dressed and left a happy boy. All in all, Maxim is a cute, young one with a petite frame and a little itty bit of quarantine gut. She has a couple of small tats that didn't turn me off, I don't like tats on girls that much so these were okay. I probably wouldn't return for her but I'm not disappointed in the sesh if that makes sense. I have repeated with providers plenty of times, but only with ones that have that connection factor going on, it's hard to describe it, but you know it when it's there.
    Thanks for the report. I usually only get to the Bay Area once or twice per year. That particular org has been the one I've used for the past 2-3 years and they still had my number as of last Aug. Hoping to get back to Bay area early this summer and definitely noticed that Maxim looks fun. Do you think a second pop might have been available had you been willing to stay for the hour?

  5. #2231

    Amen bro

    Need a like button for this post, bit even if some of us petitioned the POs to change this the chances of them all getting together to come up with something more workable is nil. They're making money hand over fist and have no motivation to change. Hell I'm having issues getting vetted in one org simply because other orgs don't want to play ball.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoldBoy88  [View Original Post]
    Well it has gotten to a point where agencies started asking for DL and two references.

    It's funny that the same agencies don't help you refer for unknown agencies. In their words.

    Also you can expect delays they say.

    And on top of that, even if you are a regular and don't text for like a month, they delete your number and start everything from beginning again.

    It's time we need better verification and reference system.

    Kga deleted my number and sends me this generic message to submit verification.

    Bgc San Mateo responds and San Jose doesn't. On top of that, they ask for verification again.

    Lsc the most hopeless arrogant and idiotic PO till date. No respect and speaks like a credit card loan collector.

    Firstclass don't even respond. Saw girls move from this agency to bgc.

    I know people hobby and there is a huge demand. Mainly for quality and service..

  6. #2230

    Maxim. SA

    Saw the pics for this petite, little lovely and decided to take the plunge. Have booked with SA before in SM. Even though it was pre-covid they must have saved my # because there was no screening. PO was easy and prompt to communicate with. Went to location, parked and went in, door opened slowly. She greeted with a smile and short kiss. I asked her name and she had a little trouble pronouncing it. Maybe these orgs should give them names they can handle a little easier.

    She does look like her pics, even considering that all pics are shopped, standard. She is petite and cute, her small frame giving me a nice big hard on. She was a bit distant, taking my shoes over towards the back door and just pointing towards the room. I kind of like it when they grab my stuff and DFK right at first sight, then lead me to the room holding me by hand or other area.

    Once in the room, she asked if I wanted hour. Said yes and gave her donation right away since it was our first meeting. She was thankful to get the biz handled up front. Then asked me if I wanted to shower, told her I showered at home and she said okay and started to take her red sequin dress off. Off came my clothes then she had me sit on the side of the bed for BBBJ. Her technique is good, a bit repetitive in her motion, but still good. She did BBBJ for a good amount of time, then asked me to lay down on my back, more BBBJ for a few more minutes which I really liked. Then asked if I was ready and she hopped on for CG for a bit. Her CG was lazy, she kind of just had me move her with my hands. After a few minutes she asked for doggy and I was with it. Her nice little body looks fantastic in doggy and I almost busted but stopped and asked her to switch to mish. She has a pretty little shaved vag so a little bit of DATY was in order. Slided my bigness back into her as she really got into now, squeezing the bad with both hands with her head to the side, eyes closed while moaning. If I didn't know any better she was legit enjoying. Her vag was soaking wet and her juices were dripping down my sack as I could feel the warmth of her drips. While opening her legs like a TV antenna, she asked for a short break and said I was big and strong. Yeah, sure, honey. Wink, wink. Busted in mish because she had me almost believing she was into it.

    Cleaned me up nicely. Since it was like 25 minutes into the session I asked if we could change it from 1 hr to half hour and she said yes. Gave me back some bread, took a quick shower, got dressed and left a happy boy. All in all, Maxim is a cute, young one with a petite frame and a little itty bit of quarantine gut. She has a couple of small tats that didn't turn me off, I don't like tats on girls that much so these were okay. I probably wouldn't return for her but I'm not disappointed in the sesh if that makes sense. I have repeated with providers plenty of times, but only with ones that have that connection factor going on, it's hard to describe it, but you know it when it's there.

  7. #2229
    Quote Originally Posted by SixDNine  [View Original Post]
    Thank you but I don't have access to that site and therefore that is why I'm asking here.
    Then. Get access??

    Its free.

  8. #2228

    Road trip!

    Quote Originally Posted by BoldBoy88  [View Original Post]
    Why don't you share your DLs Work details even better SSN number and just in case your neighbors digits too. At this rate, I will save money go to Tijuana and chill the f out.
    Funny you should say that cause SD orgs will verify you through your work email. But to your point, I've banged one of the hottest girls of my life at HK.

  9. #2227

    Your best bet.

    Go with a duo from one of the K-Orgs. Pricey but can't go wrong there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Studpuppy30  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure no one will be surprised, but this place turned out to be a ripoff: https://us.escortsaffair.com/sanjose...fd3c130b1bc129.

    I was promised 2 girls, only got 1. She made me prepay before I knew there would only be one girl. The one girl promised to make it worth it, but kept getting on her phone. And she did none of the services promised in the ad. Oh well, live and learn. If anyone knows a reliable service with 2 girls that offer DFK and BBFS, let me know.

  10. #2226

    Screening scene getting worse

    Well it has gotten to a point where agencies started asking for DL and two references.

    It's funny that the same agencies don't help you refer for unknown agencies. In their words.

    Also you can expect delays they say.

    And on top of that, even if you are a regular and don't text for like a month, they delete your number and start everything from beginning again.

    It's time we need better verification and reference system.

    Kga deleted my number and sends me this generic message to submit verification.

    Bgc San Mateo responds and San Jose doesn't. On top of that, they ask for verification again.

    Lsc the most hopeless arrogant and idiotic PO till date. No respect and speaks like a credit card loan collector.

    Firstclass don't even respond. Saw girls move from this agency to bgc.

    I know people hobby and there is a huge demand. Mainly for quality and service.

    But the people who shared DL to get verified not only put themselves but also others in the zone of no anonymity.

    It's like spoiling agencies or girls with more money and people keep complaining about lacking service with high prices. Isn't it the same with verification as well?

    With respect, folks who shared DLs and entertained these crappy POs ruined the scene for others. No wonder we don't find Intel about girls anymore.

    Why don't you share your DLs Work details even better SSN number and just in case your neighbors digits too.

    At this rate, I will save money go to Tijuana and chill the f out.

    The hell happened to bay.

    Being honest here.

    Adios.

  11. #2225

    Ripoff

    I'm sure no one will be surprised, but this place turned out to be a ripoff: https://us.escortsaffair.com/sanjose...fd3c130b1bc129.

    I was promised 2 girls, only got 1. She made me prepay before I knew there would only be one girl. The one girl promised to make it worth it, but kept getting on her phone. And she did none of the services promised in the ad. Oh well, live and learn. If anyone knows a reliable service with 2 girls that offer DFK and BBFS, let me know.

  12. #2224
    Quote Originally Posted by MrStaypuft  [View Original Post]
    There are reviews on T*are.
    Thank you but I don't have access to that site and therefore that is why I'm asking here.

  13. #2223
    Quote Originally Posted by MolluskMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on how to access bay bunnies?
    They post ads on PD In SJ and Pao Alto / Menlo park girls are Latina and have similar ads and rates.

  14. #2222
    Quote Originally Posted by SixDNine  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody tried them? The price tag is pretty steep for me but might consider it if they actually go down on each other and get into the session.
    I tried both of them, separately in different sessions. I liked Yuna more, as she was into playing. Kat was too quiet for my taste, mostly focused on her task on hand.

  15. #2221
    Quote Originally Posted by Gegewu  [View Original Post]
    Agree with you. I'd rather avoid k-org, comparing to expose my info like driver license number, age, and home address etc. Just don't quite understand why some ppl doing that -- little head takes control :-)
    That's why I edited out what they don't explicitly ask for.

    You can learn more about me with the plate on my car.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape