Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 237 of 472 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 287 337 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 7070
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3530
    Saw the one on bedpage recently. Great massage. Will do HJ if you want. I don't know about the rest of the menu.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZippySexMan  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen any intel on here about the three girls that follow.

    Found this one on bedpage. I think she use t work at a behind the scenes massage spa. Now, it seems that she is independent.

    https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Bodyrub...w/9737131.html

    Scrolling through MegaPersonals and found the next two.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/14363203

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/14267107

    Any and all info would be greatly appreciated.

    "Z".

  2. #3529
    Quote Originally Posted by FeedHerNut  [View Original Post]
    I hooked up with her in 2007! She was nasty then!
    I seen her once! Maybe in 2011. Not really my cup of tea but people can change. The pic that was posted looked ok if it's her and not a fake account. She always had good reviews too. I seen some reviews that stated she liked to drink and would be drunk during sessions. Not the case when I saw her. I think this was a fake post anyway so I guess who cares? Moe.

  3. #3528
    Quote Originally Posted by TastiTina  [View Original Post]
    Though I'd say hello.
    Been quite a while.
    Just getting back into things and thought I'd see if any of my old friends are around.
    Tell me this wasnt just one of you guys making a fake account to mess around. I'd love to see Tina again and hoping to hear from her.

  4. #3527
    Quote Originally Posted by HorneyDog1C  [View Original Post]
    Is her ad true that she doesn't do all she lists? Would be really good if you were able to get her to say yes to some.
    Ad is accurate.

  5. #3526

    Tasty Tina is very very old and worn

    Quote Originally Posted by MemoeNasty  [View Original Post]
    Hi Tina! You look good. Hope all is well. Hobby sucks! A reputable provider like you should do well right now. Moe.
    I hooked up with her in 2007! She was nasty then!

  6. #3525

    Full Bush?

    Any top quality unshaven or trimmed full Bush providers I North County? Thanks.

  7. #3524

    Ahhh That Kristy

    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    No not her. The bbw on listcrawler.
    https://callescort.org/619-314-3354
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kristybbw.JPG‎   kristybbw1.JPG‎  

  8. #3523

    Britt

    Is her ad true that she doesn't do all she lists? Would be really good if you were able to get her to say yes to some.

  9. #3522

    Britt in Vista

    Nice incall at a safe hotel. Hr for 2. Would recommend. She is very nice and cute. Got two pops, first from her very nice covered DT, cuddled for a bit then doggie, mish & finally reverse CG for a tremendous pop. She'll only be in Vista for a another week she said. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/62960952.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Britt.jpg‎  

  10. #3521

    Misty Reign

    So I saw this girl melted down. Too bad. She was fun 2 fuck. I pumped babies into her several times. #winning.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails misty new2.jpg‎  

  11. #3520

    Jessie

    Really appreciate this!

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    I emailed her on her site: https://www.jessiemonroe.com/book-online.

    From: "book jessie" <bookjessie@XXX.com .

    Hey, I'm not retired. I was out of the country for a month but Not retired. I do have a small edible business but I'm still around and accepting bookings on my site as well. JessieMonroe.com.

    Thank you for reaching out.

    Sent from my iPhone.

    On May 27,2021, at 12:47 PM, wrote:

    .

    Hi Jessie,

    I heard you might have retired, is this true? And you are now selling edibles?

    Let me know if you need some supplies.

    Thanks.

  12. #3519
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    No not her. The bbw on listcrawler.

  13. #3518

    Kristy

    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    Spent a short visit with Kristy yesterday for just some head. She's really fat and dirty and the room smelled like an ash tray. Got head from her and it was pretty weak, nothing above average. Cum hater so jerked the load out rather than swallow or spit. Humongous titties, like a circus freak show. Asked for cum in pussy but she doesn't have condoms and she goes bare but hell no I'm not doing that. All in all disappointed overall even if the visit was a cheap. 8.
    This one?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/cum-play/39454353
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jkRe3k.jpg‎  

  14. #3517
    Quote Originally Posted by TastiTina  [View Original Post]
    Though I'd say hello.

    Been quite a while.

    Just getting back into things and thought I'd see if any of my old friends are around.
    Hi Tina! You look good. Hope all is well. Hobby sucks! A reputable provider like you should do well right now. Moe.

  15. #3516
    Quote Originally Posted by TastiTina  [View Original Post]
    Though I'd say hello.

    Been quite a while.

    Just getting back into things and thought I'd see if any of my old friends are around.
    I was JUST asking about you not long ago, what a coincidence. Where is the Incall?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape