Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 8,881 to 8,895 of 17261
-
06-03-21 21:56 #8381Senior Member

Posts: 2029I have the same sentiment for an actual SB as Buckhead71. No we're not seeking some GF. Intelligence is sexy as fuck. Its a turn on for me. A woman with a level head, has a clear path she wants to take with her life and has some skills for my Johnson. Makes the extracurricular fun enticing! That is something I'll easily take on travel trips etc.! I'm not going to take some woman. Ghetto or dumb asf on trips, yachts etc. Got to be crazy but everyone has their own thing. Seeking a GF or whatever on SA or other sites is the worst possible way to try and find one LOL. If you're being serious. There is a statistic that almost 80+ percent of women on online dating sites don't even meet up. Hell they have to much to choose from. Meet women you want to get connected with normally. Not some site. I've chatted with a fair amount of women seeking SDs on SA. Some married which I abstain from. College is my favorite as they are busy with courses etc. rather than nagging me when they have nothing LOL. A lot of them on SA don't even peak my interest. Once you're in it for a bit you'll get the sense of whom is shitty and who's not.
Originally Posted by TimBuckTwo
[View Original Post]
If I just want FS. I can become a regular of a provider on LC, adultlook etc. and get more satisfaction. My requirements when seeking an SB. They have to have some level of intelligence, some sort of ambition, common sense and discreet. Most that satisfy this either waste time in the end or they flake on the meeting date. I only give them one chance. There is no re scheduling like some of you all do LOL. If they're serious on acquiring a serious SD but waste my time. They're not worth it. Granted they speak probably with dozens of jocks and fakes before getting to a genuine SD.
-
06-03-21 17:25 #8380Senior Member

Posts: 219Do what ever you like but it sounds like you want a actual girlified / wife, you shopping in the wrong dept.
Originally Posted by BuckHead71
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-21 15:29 #8379Senior Member

Posts: 92So let's diagram this. A woman advises you she is a member of law enforcement. She is on a site that has men compensate women. Sometime the compensation is in exchange for sexual interaction which violates most state laws in the United States. Laws she is sworn to enforce. And, since she has identified herself as a member of law enforcement, you are aware that she is a cop. Meaning, any entrapment defenses is out the window as you knew she was a cop.
Originally Posted by 2me4Looking2
[View Original Post]
If you do not pay her, then it is dating. If you do pay her, keep enough to pay your criminal defense attorney.
-
06-03-21 15:01 #8378Senior Member

Posts: 460SB who says she is a cop?
I just started chatting with a new SB and when I asked what she did, she said she was a police officer. I asked if that was a bit of a gray area for her and she said potentially, but as long as there are no drugs involved she is fine. She also says she is new and has no idea about this so I need to take the lead. I don't want to entrap myself, but she also could be a police officer who has no issues being a sugar baby. What are why'alls thoughts?
Edit: she sent a pic and she is wearing a police t-shirt so she seems to be legit. I can't make out the actual location.Last edited by 2me4Looking2; 06-03-21 at 15:34. Reason: adding info
-
06-03-21 12:05 #8377Senior Member

Posts: 460Scammer Kayla6817
I'm running into more women that want to communicate on very specific platforms such as must be iPhone or must be Google Hangouts. I'm assuming that makes it easier for them to discover personal information.
Kayla6817 only wants to communicate on Google Hangouts. When I declined she stepped it up and offered to sex cam with me on there. It's pretty clear she is a scammer so stay clear.
https://www.seeking.com/member/df7c1...b-64c297866b1b
-
06-03-21 10:43 #8376Senior Member

Posts: 483Morganna242
Save the login, here's the snapshot:
Originally Posted by BuckHead71
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 23:43 #8375Regular Member

Posts: 7Everyone has different taste. I personally prefer personality and intelligence sexy. I also love busty brunettes. As far as what I have met from SA she was top choice for me. I also was also turned on by her lack of desperation and having a normal life.
Originally Posted by TimBuckTwo
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 11:53 #8374Regular Member

Posts: 17[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-02-21 08:16 #8373Senior Member

Posts: 219Honestly, she is not attractive anyways. Most women on that site have superiority and entitlement issues while asking for a hand out. 9 times out of 10 she is looking for someone she is sexually attracted to and wants him to pay for the benefit of being with her.
Originally Posted by BuckHead71
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 03:14 #8372Senior Member

Posts: 127You're the dude
That fucks it up for everybody. Move on. I can tell that if you push her buttons, you'll be on the receiving end of a restraining order. Your choice.
Originally Posted by BuckHead71
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 19:40 #8371Senior Member

Posts: 105Would one of you post a pic of this girls profile? Either I've blocked her or she's blocked me, because that link isn't working for me.
Originally Posted by VirgilToole
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 18:03 #8370Senior Member

Posts: 318You met her, she turned you down, you look her up on Facebook and Instagram after that, and now want to make another SA account to try and meet her again to see if it'll go differently with her next time you meet her? It sounds to me like you can't take no for an answer from her.
Originally Posted by BuckHead71
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 17:56 #8369Senior Member

Posts: 2029I've experienced that on SA. Some of these women say cash app them upwards of one crisp Benjamin Franklin to meet them. Like we're that stupid. Classic scamming technique from legit and fake women. If you don't they get mad. Ghost then come back again trying to talk. Some women are just straight up scams and a waste of time on SA LOL.
Originally Posted by StarTrek993
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 12:07 #8368Senior Member

Posts: 96She had the exact same MO with me. Message, text, blocked, then blowing up my phone. We were supposed to meet on Friday at 2, but then she texted saying she was making an unexpected road trip to the beach for the weekend. Then at 6 that night, her friend had car troubles, so she was ready to meet again. Unfortunately, that was past my window of time that I can meet, so I had to pass. I told her I was going to be on vacation Saturday-Monday, but she texted me like clockwork on both Saturday and Sunday morning asking if I was free to meet that afternoon. She never asked me to send any money, even after the car troubles, so I'm almost positive she's legit. But I think I'm going to pass. She wants 600/ week, and even though her pictures are pretty cute, she's not a 10, and she seems like a frenetic hustler. You can get more of a GFE experience with a lower volume girl for half that.
Originally Posted by NotPrinceAli
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 11:59 #8367Senior Member

Posts: 96What she wants
Some women treat the site more like a dating app and less like a way to make money. I've met with several women who didn't expect any cash or gifts at all. Some women just want to go on dates or even just have casual sex with men who have their shit together, and they think they'll find higher-caliber men on SA than they will on tinder or bumble or whatever the trendy hookup app is now. If by stalking her you realized that she doesn't need the money, then maybe she was just looking for a guy to hook up with. By your account, the first date didn't go well, so she's moved on, and so should you.
Originally Posted by BuckHead71
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






