Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 1347
-
06-04-21 17:48 #972Senior Member

Posts: 333I wouldn't go there at night.
Originally Posted by Arkadin
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-21 10:14 #971Regular Member

Posts: 2Is garden grove inn a safe location?
About to see a provider there and wondering if anyone has experience there, the yelp reviews don't seem too kind LOL.
-
05-12-21 12:36 #970Senior Member

Posts: 164No-tell recommendations
Any one recommend a no-tell?
-
04-17-21 19:51 #969Senior Member

Posts: 30Ebony MT
I have always wondered why Ebony girls don't get involved in this industry, I believe they would do very well!
-
12-28-20 02:46 #968Senior Member

Posts: 130My ignore list is empty, not to mention I don't think you can put yourself on it anyway.
Originally Posted by SCJohn
[View Original Post]
Funny enough my own post is now hidden from me ha.
-
12-25-20 11:01 #967Senior Member

Posts: 333Could be deleted or moved
Check the Rants & Stupid Shit thread.
Originally Posted by EmoDisliker
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-20 22:32 #966Senior Member

Posts: 1253Check your ignore list. You may have the orignial poster on your ignore list.
Originally Posted by EmoDisliker
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-20 17:25 #965Senior Member

Posts: 130Post being hidden / skipped
Does anyone else have an issue with random posts within a thread being hidden / invisible?
I've seen multiple instances where I can see an original post that is being quoted in a newer post, but when I click on the original post I just get taken to the main thread. I manually scroll through the thread and that original post is literally skipped (I. E. Thread goes from post #101 to post #103).
It's happened with random users' posts (although I can see other posts by the same user) and also my own posts (at least one review in the Asian PLEASER thread).
Can anyone shed some insight?
-
12-18-20 01:05 #964Asshole

Posts: 65Yup
I mean the tittle had her handle.
Originally Posted by BigBoDonk
[View Original Post]
So yes!
-
11-28-20 13:48 #963Senior Member

Posts: 134Thanks for the hint. Figured it out. Sorry if it was a bother.
Originally Posted by FeMaiden
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-20 00:21 #962Senior Member

Posts: 7263Just delete like I do!
Originally Posted by FeMaiden
[View Original Post]
I don't answer messages from people who have 0-25 and all questions in all there posts or guys with 40-60 samething.
Just delete!
-
11-25-20 21:50 #961Senior Member

Posts: 925Why do I always get the single digit posters asking me stuff? Here is a hint. H and exxx.
Originally Posted by BusyVish
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-20 15:55 #960Senior Member

Posts: 134Can you pm me her details please?
Originally Posted by FeMaiden
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-20 21:33 #959Senior Member

Posts: 925Yep. Seen her a few times. Guess he posted in wrong section.
Originally Posted by BigBoDonk
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-20 15:30 #958Senior Member

Posts: 491?
Is this an escort report?
Originally Posted by Gerre1984
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



