Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 425 of 930 FirstFirst ... 325 375 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 475 525 925 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,375 of 13936
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7576

    Bad Brandy X from Las Vegas

    Any of you Las Vegas dudes know this chick? She's got a Vegas area code, but in DC now:

    https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/f...283.htm?cat=26

  2. #7575

    Post #6999

    Maybe this post still has potential but not much info listed. Only thing I remember reading on the subject tho.

    Post #6999 or search on midget.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    To be honest, that's long been an item I have wanted to check off my list, but have not yet indulged. I would be interested as well.

  3. #7574
    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    To be honest, that's long been an item I have wanted to check off my list, but have not yet indulged. I would be interested as well.
    Glad to know I'm not the only one. If I find something outside of here, I will most definitely share.

    Hoping someone here might be able to lead us in the right direction.

  4. #7573

    Midget

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegar0688  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers!

    It's been a while since I have been on here. Took a little break for a bit to focus on my business. I'd like to get back in the game and have a bit of an odd request.

    Anybody in here know of a true midget girl? It's been a weird fantasy of mine for a while and I really want to make it happen.

    Hope everyone is well and definitely will be contributing more as I start seeing ladies again.

    Oh and as always. Thanks in advance.
    To be honest, that's long been an item I have wanted to check off my list, but have not yet indulged. I would be interested as well.

  5. #7572

    Odd request

    Hey fellow mongers!

    It's been a while since I have been on here. Took a little break for a bit to focus on my business. I'd like to get back in the game and have a bit of an odd request.

    Anybody in here know of a true midget girl? It's been a weird fantasy of mine for a while and I really want to make it happen.

    Hope everyone is well and definitely will be contributing more as I start seeing ladies again.

    Oh and as always. Thanks in advance.

  6. #7571

    Dante

    Quote Originally Posted by Aztekk  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. I have been close to meeting up with her but something always came up. I have read good reviews and a couple of bad ones on her. It can't hurt, the last time she quoted me it was a very reasonable rate.
    Yes it is hard to get a hold of. It took me 2 tries before I got to see her. But it was worth it. As I read other providers on this board some providers are less expensive and getting more money for the buck. I may need to shop around and find one that I can be a regular to. Little head is always wanting some action. Be safe out there.

  7. #7570

    Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by RaidersFan53  [View Original Post]
    Hi I might be coming to your wonderful city in August and I was wondering if your escorts require deposits before you actually meet them for outcalls?
    Definitely avoid deposits. After you make the deposit most of the time you will not see the girl. They are just taking your money. Avoid them. Happy Mongering out there.

  8. #7569

    Deposits are scams, like other scams

    In about 12 years of mongering, I have heard of only one guy paying a deposit, and getting to meet the girl. Other flags, if the area code is not 702, or 725, and if the gal will not meet in the lobby, you are getting took. Reviews are; your best source. High prices in this area will not guarantee a good time. But never pay a deposit or use a credit card. Get reviews, the e. Monkey has mostly bogus reviews, but on the ter site, you can find mostly reliable gals. If an eros gal doesnt have a review, be careful.
    Last edited by BassLake; 06-03-21 at 10:08. Reason: more info

  9. #7568

    NO Deopsits

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyB58  [View Original Post]
    Too many guys have been burned sending deposits. I highly recommend you don't do that.
    I don't know how that stated but DON'T PAY A DEPOSIT if you find one you like tell her that you don't pay deposits and see what happens there are a lot out there.

  10. #7567

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by RaidersFan53  [View Original Post]
    Hi I might be coming to your wonderful city in August and I was wondering if your escorts require deposits before you actually meet them for outcalls?
    Too many guys have been burned sending deposits. I highly recommend you don't do that.

  11. #7566
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2991

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by RaidersFan53  [View Original Post]
    Hi I might be coming to your wonderful city in August and I was wondering if your escorts require deposits before you actually meet them for outcalls?
    To say but if anyone is that gullible to send a deposit to anyone then you get what you deserve! Hope that helped?

  12. #7565
    Quote Originally Posted by RaidersFan53  [View Original Post]
    Hi I might be coming to your wonderful city in August and I was wondering if your escorts require deposits before you actually meet them for outcalls?
    It is a scam if they ask for deposit.

  13. #7564

  14. #7563
    Quote Originally Posted by RaidersFan53  [View Original Post]
    Hi I might be coming to your wonderful city in August and I was wondering if your escorts require deposits before you actually meet them for outcalls?
    I never send deposits. That's just me though. Only time I.

    Ever have was to see a P.S.

  15. #7562

    Tryst

    Anyone seen Kimmy? I can't find any reviews but she's my type.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kimmybby

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape