Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 871 of 1860 FirstFirst ... 371 771 821 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 921 971 1371 ... LastLast
Results 13,051 to 13,065 of 27900
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14850
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgazina  [View Original Post]
    Any leads on ladies on topic that are not on birth control? Been asking / looking for a while, haven't made it happen yet.
    Do you want to get a provider "accidentally" pregnant on purpose?

    Trying to figure out why you specifically want to see a BBFS provider who isn't on BC as opposed to one who is.

    If your goal isn't impregnation what difference does it make?

    And if you do want to get one of these girls pregnant then I'm at a loss for words.

    That would be a nightmare scenario, no clue why you would seek it out.

  2. #14849

    Knocked up

    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    ... Do you really want the potential expenses and responsibility of a kid conceived in such a manner? I'd avoid such a providers like the plague (I'm fixed, so now it's not a concern either way).
    Just an observation. I've had a couple of girls over the years who contacted me and claim I injected a brat into them. Every time I told them, "Ok, contact my lawyer here and she will work out the details with you. ".

    Funny thing was, NONE of them ever even contacted my lawyer. Usually the "response" was silence and then contacting me a couple of days later to hit me up for money. Then I'd tell them the same thing and they'd go away for a few days and the process would repeat again. Depending on the girl this crap would go on for about ten days or in one case almost a year before they finally went away.

    This leads to two conclusions, one of which I already knew. (1) These girls are all "main chance" kind of people and will never leave money on the table unless it is glued to the table, and (2) even if you are the dad, there is no way they are going through any kind of formal legal process with you to get child support. In that situation, for all practical purposes your money is glued to the table.

  3. #14848

    Nikki_Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgazina  [View Original Post]
    Also older reports under a different name for her but confirmed that she did at one point. Might still but going along with what sierra566 said, probably for an upcharge and full of drama.
    Based on my recent experience with her, just before she changed her name, she does not belong on this board. But, as always, YMMV.

  4. #14847
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    FSTBre but be prepared to spend a lot.
    ... on child support payments.

  5. #14846
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgazina  [View Original Post]
    Any leads on ladies on topic that are not on birth control? Been asking / looking for a while, haven't made it happen yet.
    I got to ask, why the fuck do you want to get with such a provider? Do you really want the potential expenses and responsibility of a kid conceived in such a manner? I'd avoid such a providers like the plague (I'm fixed, so now it's not a concern either way).

  6. #14845
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgazina  [View Original Post]
    Also older reports under a different name for her but confirmed that she did at one point. Might still but going along with what sierra566 said, probably for an upcharge and full of drama.
    Thank you gents.

  7. #14844
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgazina  [View Original Post]
    Any leads on ladies on topic that are not on birth control? Been asking / looking for a while, haven't made it happen yet.
    FSTBre but be prepared to spend a lot.

  8. #14843
    Any leads on ladies on topic that are not on birth control? Been asking / looking for a while, haven't made it happen yet.

  9. #14842

    Nikki_rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Sierra566  [View Original Post]
    She's been on that board a long time and has a 119 references. She is well liked on that board. She posted 61 alerts on guys and 57 are still there. One alert regards removing the condom. She gives no clue about her menu on the profile. So that tells me she does BBFS for a price and this sucker decided not to pay for the upgrade and got burnt or he doesn't respect boundaries. Take your pick. Given that she'll write an alert at the drop of a hat, I wouldn't tangle with her. Not worth the hassle. That's my 2 cents.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ying-attention
    Also older reports under a different name for her but confirmed that she did at one point. Might still but going along with what sierra566 said, probably for an upcharge and full of drama.

  10. #14841
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Does she belong on this board?

    Thank you.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?216382-Nikki_rose
    She's been on that board a long time and has a 119 references. She is well liked on that board. She posted 61 alerts on guys and 57 are still there. One alert regards removing the condom. She gives no clue about her menu on the profile. So that tells me she does BBFS for a price and this sucker decided not to pay for the upgrade and got burnt or he doesn't respect boundaries. Take your pick. Given that she'll write an alert at the drop of a hat, I wouldn't tangle with her. Not worth the hassle. That's my 2 cents.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ying-attention

  11. #14840

    Nikki_rose

    Does she belong on this board?

    Thank you.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?216382-Nikki_rose

  12. #14839
    Quote Originally Posted by AK6571  [View Original Post]
    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...b/581478699424

    Anyone seen this one? I not getting the right vibes texting her.
    ROB reported on the other board:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2183284-Thief

  13. #14838

    Italian princess

    I reviewed her several weeks back. She's legit, but don't pay 200 for her unless she's letting you nut twice. Youngish but has a mom pooch, weird teeth, overall a 5-6 in looks and body. Smokes tar. No Greek. Uses some couple's apartment in skyway for her incall, the first time I saw her they were both there cooking dinner while I plowed her in the bedroom, so if you're sketched out by weird incall situations I'd avoid.

    With all that said, she had a pretty good attitude and will let you rail her deep. Saw her twice, the first time I paid for a two banger and she left me sitting in the bedroom after round 1 while she went outside to talk to her baby daddy or something (again keeping in mind there's a couple out in the living room watching cartoons or whatever the fuck it is dopeheads do between getting high). Supposed to be gone 5 minutes, after 20 minutes or so I bailed. Told her she could make it up on a later visit but not really thinking she'd actually do so, surprisingly she actually did make good later. If her incall situation wasn't so weird she'd be worth regular visits at the right price point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...a/483190136544

    Agreed to BBFS for 200 for a half hour. Anyone have any experience with her?

  14. #14837

    Sydney

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...b/581478699424

    Anyone seen this one? I not getting the right vibes texting her.

  15. #14836
    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, does anyone know if she left STG, at least for the time being? I understand advertising on both sites for more exposure, but leaving STG for TNA doesn't make sense to me.
    She seems to post sporadically on STG. Looks like maybe once a month she'll post for a few days and then stop. I got the impression that she had enough regulars she didn't need to post that often.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape