LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #3597

    Beeiscute

    I was suppose to pick her up today but I ran into some stuff.

    She said she was going to go out tonight but was upset with it how much they were offering her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm71  [View Original Post]
    Beeiscute ghosted me at the last minute when I went to pick her up today. Despite the annoying experience, I still think she's DTF. She's also Kylie on WYP. Any recent reports with her?

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...MX9wyAKERpY9VG
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails eeb18b6451c846e13638097fdd4ea6303fb94d01-14.jpg‎  

  2. #3596

    Beeiscute / Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm71  [View Original Post]
    Beeiscute ghosted me at the last minute when I went to pick her up today. Despite the annoying experience, I still think she's DTF. She's also Kylie on WYP. Any recent reports with her?

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...MX9wyAKERpY9VG

  3. #3595

    Babygirl

    This is her private photo.

    She wants to meet now. Very demanding

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchitexOne  [View Original Post]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4651781e-e4c0-4553-aee2-a79246bbd705_2x.jpg‎  

  4. #3594

    Babygirl

    Just looked at her profile, and she sent me a message asking if I'm interested in meeting.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchitexOne  [View Original Post]

  5. #3593

  6. #3592
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    I'm not the only that thinks she is not 29, right?
    I have met her a few years ago. In her late 30's early 40's and much heavier than the photo. Pretty good in bed but not worth the money she is asking.

  7. #3591

    Classy lady

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    I'm not the only that thinks she is not 29, right?
    She was advertising she was 29 when she was advertising in The Hartford Advocte.

  8. #3590

    BoriquaBabies

    This is a duo who are willing to meet for $700, I'm sure you can lower the price.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/48551...4-ba31b2bbb087

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c7c22109-20cd-415e-b239-30aa5f5934d8

    One of the girls is full/overweight I'm unsure how bad that is

  9. #3589

    ClassyLady

    I'm not the only that thinks she is not 29, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by WillSmith96  [View Original Post]
    First exchange with her was encouraging, well spoken and prompt replies. Next time, I reached out looking to book a date / time, entirely different. After a few texts she said she was in a car accident and on muscle relaxants, and she was all over the place. Multiple texts followed with heavy pressure to meet immediately. I'm passing.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9afe0...9-c842e6e9f5e9

  10. #3588
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredinCT12  [View Original Post]
    I arranged to meet her. That day I broke a rib in a fall. Sent her a pic of me in tbe ER. Told her I need to reschedule. She said it seems like I don't want to meet her so she blocked me. Head case, don't bother.
    No, she's not a head case. She's just plain stupid. She probably thinks you planned that trip to the ER. I hope you saved that pic since it's a great excuse to escape any coyote date in the future!

    BMD.

  11. #3587
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPup  [View Original Post]
    I had high hopes for Sophie. We were scheduled to meet at 3. She texted that she was leaving and could definitely make 3:15 at the latest, then kept texting me until 3:30 that she was stuck in traffic. I left at 3:40. Maybe her phone died?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c13c1...e-bc8de73fd85f

    No $ in advance and she was pleasant all the way though to the silence. Not sure why something like this happens.
    She's on her 3rd or 4th profile. Her name was Ivy a few years ago. Never met her, at the time she would text once or twice a day. Conversations would be like: Her hey are you busy tonight? ME: no I'm free after 3 pm HER: I get home from work at 5 ME: Lets meet at _ around 6 radio silence.

  12. #3586
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPup  [View Original Post]
    I had high hopes for Sophie. We were scheduled to meet at 3. She texted that she was leaving and could definitely make 3:15 at the latest, then kept texting me until 3:30 that she was stuck in traffic. I left at 3:40. Maybe her phone died?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c13c1...e-bc8de73fd85f

    No $ in advance and she was pleasant all the way though to the silence. Not sure why something like this happens.
    I arranged to meet her. That day I broke a rib in a fall. Sent her a pic of me in tbe ER. Told her I need to reschedule. She said it seems like I don't want to meet her so she blocked me. Head case, don't bother.

  13. #3585
    Quote Originally Posted by WillSmith96  [View Original Post]
    First exchange with her was encouraging, well spoken and prompt replies. Next time, I reached out looking to book a date / time, entirely different. After a few texts she said she was in a car accident and on muscle relaxants, and she was all over the place. Multiple texts followed with heavy pressure to meet immediately. I'm passing.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9afe0...9-c842e6e9f5e9
    AVOID her!

    She's been around for 10+ years on various sites including bk pg, Craigslist, etc. She might as well be on STG for less than 100. Originally, she was Michelle on various sites using a variety of tricky pics, angles, and wardrobes.

    BMD.

  14. #3584

    Classylady900

    First exchange with her was encouraging, well spoken and prompt replies. Next time, I reached out looking to book a date / time, entirely different. After a few texts she said she was in a car accident and on muscle relaxants, and she was all over the place. Multiple texts followed with heavy pressure to meet immediately. I'm passing.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9afe0...9-c842e6e9f5e9

  15. #3583

    5th Ave

    Funny seeing all the news with that Amber Alert last night.

    5th Ave Hotel right near Hooters on the berlin pike. I know it well. My go to spot. Haha. Wall mirrors. I like that place.

    That would of been a head rush if I was there last night. Haha. It is usually 50 range for 3 hours. But sometimes the Indians get attitude and depends on time of day / night. Can be 80 short time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape