Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,371 to 8,385 of 24833
-
06-02-21 07:27 #16463Senior Member

Posts: 198Your welcome
No problem friend, glad to help. We're all in this together to get the best experience for our money, contribute to the board when you can. Enjoy the girls!
Originally Posted by EasyDuzit2020
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 07:23 #16462Senior Member

Posts: 183Excellent report
Thanks for that, Popin. I texted her yesterday morning and no response. Looks like her IG hasn't been updated in a while either so I'm guessing she's out of the game, but knowing all this I won't hold my breath. Thanks!
Originally Posted by PopinHerMouth
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 19:39 #16461Regular Member

Posts: 12Mya_latina_mami
I was wondering about anyone's experience with this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/62853020/
-
06-01-21 19:32 #16460Regular Member

Posts: 12Comment
Maybe next time don't have your name on the comment about how good you are! Just check the comments section.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/62849333/
-
06-01-21 17:22 #16459Senior Member

Posts: 634Re: Why can't I see phone numbers on EB
How about a link to the ad you have in question?
Originally Posted by Videoxxman
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 14:34 #16458Senior Member

Posts: 198Krista
I saw her last summer. She's a hot little thing but has a ton of rules that will ruin the experience. Her rate is cheap but it's because she gives a CBJ and doesn't allow you to touch her. To touch and kiss on her body she charged me an extra $100. So for everything being covered and not allowing much of anything I would recommend you pass unless she has changed her services since summer 2020. Also set up was a mess. I was scheduled to see her at 1:00 in the afternoon, I texted her in the morning to confirm but heard nothing back but I went ahead and drove to Keystone at our scheduled time thinking I would text her and get a response, crickets. So my afternoon was shot, then later that night about 10 pm I get a text from her that she's ready to see me so I drove to the hotel and had the experience I described above. Take your chances if you like, I prefer use DI or another more reliable provider. Good luck out there.
Originally Posted by EasyDuzit2020
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 12:01 #16457Senior Member

Posts: 383Phone numbers on EB
The phone numbers are usually in the URL in the browser field if you hover on that.
Originally Posted by Videoxxman
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 11:58 #16456Senior Member

Posts: 183Krista.
Anyone ever get with Krista on the above link? Lot of discussion about her in early 2020 but I can't tell if anyone had a dream. Found her myself on Tryst and hers is the only link above that still works.
Originally Posted by Lokhart
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 11:00 #16455Senior Member

Posts: 140Why can't I see phone numbers on EB
There is one MILF I want to see but I don't see phone numbers on any ads. Help.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 14:00 #16454Senior Member

Posts: 658Incall
I think we can all get that, but this happens with incall when the man is doing all the driving, too.
Originally Posted by Fancytlccougar
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 10:02 #16453Senior Member

Posts: 527Di
My experience with the 4 or 5 I've seen from DI has been on the Northeast side. Not sure what you're considering NE but Keystone Crossing is slightly NE. I suggest you contact DI and maybe they can steer you towards what you're looking for.
Originally Posted by Magnum43
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 08:30 #16452Senior Member

Posts: 45DI Girls
I need a DI girl on the northeast side. I know some are on the northwest side, but the east side is much more convenient for me from my location. Any suggestion would be appreciated.
-
05-30-21 09:35 #16451Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 2Ladies getting tried of getting ripped off too. Go to outcall no answer the door and lady stuck with cab fee.
Originally Posted by MayTag4040
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-21 12:12 #16450Senior Member

Posts: 1904If you have not already done so, maybe try calling and asking if there is another verification option.
Originally Posted by ElJefe12
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-21 11:09 #16449Senior Member

Posts: 808Go Daddy
Get a Go Daddy account make a work email.
Originally Posted by ElJefe12
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





