Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 797 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 297 697 747 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 847 897 1297 ... LastLast
Results 11,941 to 11,955 of 26409
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14469

    Interesting thoughts.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    Shootings and robberies on 29th and highland. A pretty common thing in that area. Way too many big apartment buildings. Same as Wells Street and Wisconsin Ave. People box after people box.
    Quote Originally Posted by Real1211  [View Original Post]
    She is high volume now. Saw her about four times about three years ago the last time we met the hygiene wasn't the best and haven't indulged with her since.
    I know some of you guys are talking about Nikki and others Rayna.

    I haven't had any issues with Rayna BUT I must say that I wish she would go to nice hotels because I know some of you guys really don't like that neighborhood. I'm okay with it because I can handle myself but it's not for everyone. It really brings to light how much locations matter for comfort and having a good time.

  2. #14468

    Rayna

    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    I remember when she first came home I'll try to get up with her didn't have any luck did now all of these females with a high volume of people coming to see them I literally try to avoid simple fact you can rush service sometimes they don't take care of themselves hygiene Wise I'd rather deal with the ugly rejects that why'll don't want LOL. Too bad Russian Nikki is a flake.
    She is high volume now. Saw her about four times about three years ago the last time we met the hygiene wasn't the best and haven't indulged with her since.

  3. #14467

    Russian Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    I know the area. So did you ever see her? Was she ANY good??
    I got a BBBJ from her. It was ok a bit toothy. At the time nothing else was offered. Haven't been back since, you can get better head from a girl on greenfield and for cheaper.

  4. #14466

    High volume

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryPiano391  [View Original Post]
    She finally got back to me, All is good now.
    I remember when she first came home I'll try to get up with her didn't have any luck did now all of these females with a high volume of people coming to see them I literally try to avoid simple fact you can rush service sometimes they don't take care of themselves hygiene Wise I'd rather deal with the ugly rejects that why'll don't want LOL. Too bad Russian Nikki is a flake.

  5. #14465

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertWi69  [View Original Post]
    Yep, 29th & Highland. Do a web search "29th and Highland Milwaukee" and you get 2 stories of a shooting and a woman stabbed to death in the last year. And the stories literally say "29th & Highland" which is the exact location she gave me.
    I know the area. So did you ever see her? Was she ANY good??

  6. #14464

    Rayna

    Quote Originally Posted by BenSpend  [View Original Post]
    Thinking is she's probably high volume now. If you get a reply pre-booking might be the way to go.
    She finally got back to me, All is good now.

  7. #14463
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertWi69  [View Original Post]
    Yep, 29th & Highland. Do a web search "29th and Highland Milwaukee" and you get 2 stories of a shooting and a woman stabbed to death in the last year. And the stories literally say "29th & Highland" which is the exact location she gave me.
    Shootings and robberies on 29th and highland. A pretty common thing in that area. Way too many big apartment buildings. Same as Wells Street and Wisconsin Ave. People box after people box.

  8. #14462

    Rayna

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryPiano391  [View Original Post]
    Since Rayna has so many good reviews I thought I would give her a try. Sent her a text, but still haven't heard from her hours later. Anyone else had this problem or did I just pick a bad time? Earlier reports made it sound like she was a good communicator.
    Thinking is she's probably high volume now. If you get a reply pre-booking might be the way to go.

  9. #14461
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryPiano391  [View Original Post]
    Since Rayna has so many good reviews I thought I would give her a try. Sent her a text, but still haven't heard from her hours later. Anyone else had this problem or did I just pick a bad time? Earlier reports made it sound like she was a good communicator.
    Depends on the time of day I suppose. I found she's more active during the day time.

  10. #14460

    Relative

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryPiano391  [View Original Post]
    Since Rayna has so many good reviews I thought I would give her a try. Sent her a text, but still haven't heard from her hours later. Anyone else had this problem or did I just pick a bad time? Earlier reports made it sound like she was a good communicator.
    "Good communicator" is a very relative measurement. It's not unusual for escorts to get back to you hours later.

    HS.

  11. #14459

    Rayna

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHalf  [View Original Post]
    Saw Rayna last week! Really enjoyed the experience! She was pleasant, easy to communicate with, and was very clean. Damage was 0. 8 for qv. Will repeat!

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/292464130092
    Since Rayna has so many good reviews I thought I would give her a try. Sent her a text, but still haven't heard from her hours later. Anyone else had this problem or did I just pick a bad time? Earlier reports made it sound like she was a good communicator.

  12. #14458

    Anybody?

    Anybody have any info? Hard to find Latinas like this one . STG is either white or AA girls. Anyway , seems new
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails chrome_screenshot_1622597393125.jpg‎  

  13. #14457
    Haven't dreamed in awhile since quarantine. My old regular was Kendall but haven't heard great things recently. I know pickings are slim but are there any pros taking people right now that aren't likely to rob or flake out on me?

  14. #14456
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieSpaghetti  [View Original Post]
    LOL no she's not Russian at all she's just a nasty user around the highland crack community. I heard she scams and does the money schemes where she needs to give her sister the money and disappears. Not worth the headache.
    Yep, 29th & Highland. Do a web search "29th and Highland Milwaukee" and you get 2 stories of a shooting and a woman stabbed to death in the last year. And the stories literally say "29th & Highland" which is the exact location she gave me.

  15. #14455

    Russian? LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by AltereEgo  [View Original Post]
    Nikki has always been a dabbler. She's a sweet mixed up chick who will get distracted by a bottle.
    LOL no she's not Russian at all she's just a nasty user around the highland crack community. I heard she scams and does the money schemes where she needs to give her sister the money and disappears. Not worth the headache.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape