Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,956 to 11,970 of 26416
-
06-02-21 02:17 #14461Senior Member

Posts: 221Depends on the time of day I suppose. I found she's more active during the day time.
Originally Posted by HarryPiano391
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 23:49 #14460Senior Member

Posts: 1820Relative
"Good communicator" is a very relative measurement. It's not unusual for escorts to get back to you hours later.
Originally Posted by HarryPiano391
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
06-01-21 22:56 #14459Senior Member

Posts: 34Rayna
Since Rayna has so many good reviews I thought I would give her a try. Sent her a text, but still haven't heard from her hours later. Anyone else had this problem or did I just pick a bad time? Earlier reports made it sound like she was a good communicator.
Originally Posted by DarkHalf
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 21:32 #14458Senior Member

Posts: 639Anybody?
Anybody have any info? Hard to find Latinas like this one . STG is either white or AA girls. Anyway , seems new
-
06-01-21 21:30 #14457Regular Member

Posts: 17Haven't dreamed in awhile since quarantine. My old regular was Kendall but haven't heard great things recently. I know pickings are slim but are there any pros taking people right now that aren't likely to rob or flake out on me?
-
06-01-21 21:11 #14456Senior Member

Posts: 420Yep, 29th & Highland. Do a web search "29th and Highland Milwaukee" and you get 2 stories of a shooting and a woman stabbed to death in the last year. And the stories literally say "29th & Highland" which is the exact location she gave me.
Originally Posted by EddieSpaghetti
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 19:40 #14455Banned Member

Posts: 34Russian? LOL
LOL no she's not Russian at all she's just a nasty user around the highland crack community. I heard she scams and does the money schemes where she needs to give her sister the money and disappears. Not worth the headache.
Originally Posted by AltereEgo
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 15:37 #14454Senior Member

Posts: 299Find out
This is your chance to find out and report back how it was.
Originally Posted by Habbo999
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 15:24 #14453Senior Member

Posts: 255Every last one
I will 5th on the Ashley Madison site even 15 yrs ago. But also. Its every single site out there. FB, match, tinder, stg, etc. etc.. You name the site. 60% are guaranteed bots, scams and fake ads.
Originally Posted by DashDiner79
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 14:14 #14452Senior Member

Posts: 435I will third this. I was on for a while maybe ten years ago. Connected with one person who flaked out before we met.
Originally Posted by DonMartin57
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 10:44 #14451Senior Member

Posts: 215Ashley Madison
I'll second Dr. Manhattan's review. I was on there for years (learned to be VERY selective in messaging) and had no success at all. Lots of bots and fake ads, as well as more than a few scammers. If you have money to burn on credits and are into BBW's, you might get lucky. Personally, I'd stay away.
Originally Posted by DashDiner79
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 07:50 #14450Senior Member

Posts: 203Nikki
Nikki has always been a dabbler. She's a sweet mixed up chick who will get distracted by a bottle.
Originally Posted by Juzkooln
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 01:03 #14449Senior Member

Posts: 875It was shown to be riddled with bots and fake ads years ago. I'd avoid it.
Originally Posted by DashDiner79
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 23:01 #14448Senior Member

Posts: 75Maybe this is the right forum for my question
Is Ashley Madison a ripoff. Seems nothing but bots. Anyone ever successfull here. Like for hook ups and F buddies. Women don't seem to be.
-
05-31-21 18:23 #14447Regular Member

Posts: 5I'm new
I'm new looking for escorts I just need a reference for her, it is worth or save? Thanks https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/961865961154.











Reply With Quote





