Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,981 to 19,995 of 41291
-
06-02-21 01:05 #21311Senior Member

Posts: 174Drama. Hard Pass.
Drama Drama Drama. Pictures are old or taken at flatering angles. Slight odor. Messy room. Hard pass.
Originally Posted by ToeLover
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 01:03 #21310Senior Member

Posts: 165Marissa WS?
Anyone try Marissa from the west side yet?
https://tryst.link/escort/marissa-2000s
-
06-01-21 20:51 #21309Senior Member

Posts: 1170About 50% deposits
Do guys really send her a 50% deposit upfront? Please tell me no one is doing this!
Originally Posted by LittleDan86
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 20:50 #21308Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Jessica Banks Casper, the ghost
Did she ask you for a pic? I tried to send one from Fb and she recognized where it came from and I was a no go. A lot of guys must be sending them.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 20:47 #21307Senior Member

Posts: 1170About these ghosting providers
I have just come to the conclusion that this will almost always be an issue with these girls. I mean, they can afford to snub or ghost any of us because the calls they get are endless; so it seems / appears to them. Realistically, they can only see, maybe, 5-8 clients a day; however, 50-100, or more, are contacting them daily, especially if they look like they're worth anything. At any rate, we may as well accept the fact that this will not get any better. It is what it is gents. Pussy seems to be a kind of rare or highly desirable commodity these here days! LOL.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 20:20 #21306Senior Member

Posts: 35Daisy
I saw someone asking about daisy a while back. She doing fine, not sure of she's just on the low or done for a temporary time but her social media looks fine and she is looking better than she was 3 months ago. Hopefully she returns.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/863397440383
-
06-01-21 19:50 #21305Regular Member

Posts: 5[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-01-21 18:22 #21304Senior Member

Posts: 260Jodie
Jodie is a junkie flake!!
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 15:51 #21303Senior Member

Posts: 123Does jade do a BBBJ? That's really the only thing I'm interested in.
Originally Posted by TimesLikeThese
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 15:33 #21302Senior Member

Posts: 253Waste of time / Scammer
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/823768532967
Once you add her snap, she wants money up front. Won't even tell what part of jacksonville.
-
06-01-21 15:12 #21301Senior Member

Posts: 371Snap
I used to follow her SC and deleted her because of the stupid bs she posts all the time. This girl thinks she's a supermodel or something and that people are just here to support her and buy her whatever she wants. I don't judge anyone else on how they want to spend their money, but fuck that.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 13:59 #21300Senior Member

Posts: 653Ehhhh I used to see Selena me personally not worth the price can be kind moody and pretty ehhhhh. The body looks visually great but you'll learn that it's not real but not in a terrible way. And in my experience for her half hour session it felt rushed like a qv. She does GFE but it feels shallow empty and not satisfying.
Originally Posted by TimesLikeThese
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 13:54 #21299Senior Member

Posts: 653Best provider in jax
Honestly Jenn is the best provider always gives a great service and keeps her self in great shape. She still gives that great mic session and gives you that lustful look and allows you to just well you get the point. The jerk who honestly harmed her is a true piece of trash. She's honestly one of those providers we got to take care of. She's currently on the north side haven't journeying out there just cause of distance. But eventually I will make it out there cause she's worth. She offers great service and super reasonable prices.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 13:47 #21298Senior Member

Posts: 26Danica Malone
Has anyone had a dream of Danica Malone? She is really cute but kinda high end.
https://tryst.link/escort/danica-malone
-
06-01-21 13:20 #21297Senior Member

Posts: 522Wasted weekend
Spent all day Sunday being ghosted by 2 of the biggest ghosters in the game. Jodie and Jessica. Was trying to use one as a backup plan for the other because I knew they routine. LOL. They both was located in the same area on the west side. I be dam if they both didn't ghost me till I got tired of waiting around. Swear its been almost a year that I been trying to see Jodie. Smh. Actually felt confident about her this time because she responded quickly at first.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/926784900158
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/501227519964











Reply With Quote





