Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21283

    One mans Sea Hag is a another mans fantasy or cum dumpster or whatever. Kelli

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one. She wanted 80 for qv, I got her down to 30 coins for BBBJ and FS.

    She sounded nice on the phone, slow to reply, but clear and easy to text with. I was excited.

    Then I went to see her. Off Roosevelt at Zen hotel. I knew that this was not looking good and almost drove away. BUT 30 FOR BBBJ AND FS, WELL MY CHEAP LITTLE HEART PUSHED ME TO GO FURTHER!

    DUMB MISTAKE: (.

    She is AT LEAST 20 YEARS OLDER IN PERSON AND WORN OUT!

    But was tiny and thin so I went in. Terrible mic skills, jerked me off, and loose, flabby pussy, horrible experience! YUK.

    WILL NOT REPEAST EVEN IF SHE PAYS ME!

    So waring. AVOID this SEA HAG.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/757055385181
    So this lady was one of the no name ads I was ranting about. And after reading this review I actually wanted to check her our. A little scared though so I just set a QV. Comms where quick and easy, another 10 minutes from start to doorstep. She didn't strike me as 20 years older than her pics. I thought they were pretty accurate myself (last two pics) so maybe she was having a bad day back then. Although she says she's 40 her appearance to me says 50. Anyway she's moved down the street closer to the mall. She is herion sheik sized for sure and has a pair of jesus tits. Thats what your going to say when you see them when she's naked. Weirdest looking boob job I've ever seen. I didn't partake in FS as I was in a hurry and just in case she was a Sea Hag. I will repeat soon and maybe check out that 38 YO going on 76 too. LOL.

    Shit I forgot to add her name is Kelly with an I but she failed to mention how many L's so YMMV

  2. #21282

    Naughty Nadia

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...31386/39386945

    Anyone had any experience with this one?

  3. #21281

    Any info?

    Tried searching the forum for this but no luck. Without a name it is difficult. Anyone have info on this girl?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/488517801515

  4. #21280
    Quote Originally Posted by NoGood554  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone have had a dream with this one yet?

    I'm curious if legit and if same person in pictures.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...b/752358633679
    I did. Real. Decent looking. Her butch girlfriend was in the bathroom at the time. Nice body what you see I what you get. I have not returned yet. I think a regular would enjoy. I'm not sure if I'm going back. I might have a thing against lesbians? I don't know. Saw her about a month and a half ago.

  5. #21279
    Quote Originally Posted by Motoyo  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about seeing this one, saw OK reviews a while back but can't seem to find any recent ones, but I don't have a name to search for either so I might be missing them.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/814729503009
    Seen her about twice last year and just a couple of weeks ago. All visits were nice but I can tell she is a drunk. Though she was not drunk when I saw her. IT took me about 2 months or more to see her every time she changes her number. She was much sexier the first time I meet her last year. Gained a little weight. Still very attractive but I'm not sure if I will visit again. Though I do not think she was actively Drunk when I saw her. I don't think. She did pull out a bottle this time during my visit. A great time was had. But the effort it took to get a meet with her outweighed the pleasurable experience I had. And I don't want to risk seeing her drunk.

  6. #21278

    Fake

    Asked about this one last week. Turns out she is an internet model. The fakes are getting better about using local phone numbers and locations.

  7. #21277

    This one is a trip

    This one one is a no comm crack head tried numerous times to communicate either her but replied 15 minutes later without even reading my text LOL so I went to the location she give me and tol her I was there after 15 minutes I left 15 minutes after I left she texted me the address no communication at all want try again. Buffie is her name anyone had this problem before?

  8. #21276

    Buffie the pole slayer

    Talked to her thru text about GFE she said her xxxxxxxx 150.00 so I asked her what side of town 15 min later so I went on my way I asked her where she lived she gave me street name I went there sat for 30 minutes I texted her told her I was here nothing so I told her I was reporting her lack of communication she texted me back 10 min after I left that she broke her finger and if I didn't have a good time it was free 20 min after I left I wasn't going back probably no good anyways LOL any one else had this expierence with her.

  9. #21275

    Buffie

    This one is a trip you text her she will ghost you for 15 min at a time she must be on the needle or the crack habit is out of control I live on the northside an was trying to get ahold of her I went to I 10 and Chaffee this morning told her I was there didn't here nothing for 30 min probably to long to wait but I did I as her in prior post if she did GFE open lips she said yes so that's why I went. She said she lived on the west side which is not a good place to hang out but I took off I got to the Wendy's and silent no response I even told her I was there no response so I decided to leave she text me 15 minutes later that her phone was on silent I told her that I was letting all you guys know about this she texted me saying her finger was broke and it was free if I wasn't satisfied I said no thanks if your finger is broke how can I have a good time LOL her name is Buffie the pole slayer anyone had this exp with her before.

  10. #21274

    Well that clears that up

    Quote Originally Posted by GatorDawg87  [View Original Post]
    I never posted before. ... I will never post again.
    Back to the reviews.

    I dreamt of 'kelly' https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/389678863566 in a dingy OP long stay and she was C- performance, just not the **** you'd expect from a woman who is 20% bolt-on. Heart's not in it, but she wasn't too bad to look at, pictures seemed about accurate, chicklets obscured in pics for a reason, some aint there fellas. Big surprise there. She took it but whine a little. I'm not above fucking a granny, but I'd say she's under 50. No db around, but I will be cautious with her. Will repeat when I get a jones for those terrible fake tits.

    Tina is a cute little granny, too, had a good time with her in a decent hotel, she can take a pounding. WYSIWYG, nice old lady, but haven't been able to repeat, poor comms. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/959282890313.

    Happy Mongering,

    Tall.

  11. #21273

    About Paxon girl

    Quote Originally Posted by HilliardSucks  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see paxon girl recently? Seen her when she was being mentioned somewhat frequently on her but not since. She gave a good BJ but I was always sketched out by the neighborhood and her always wearing as much as possible.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/940549796105
    I got into it with her boyfriend. He was trying to get about 100 bucks for her. I did not know it was him initially, but later, during our discourse, I figured it out. It blows my mind that he wants top dollar for her and this girl's body is ravaged. I mean, the stretch marks or whatever it is makes her body look like she was rode hard and put away wet. You can tell she was a cute girl before, but to be around 18 years old, it's very sad how she looks. She uses lots of filters. Anyway, the boyfriend and I got into a little debate, especially after I told her (but really him) that if he values his woman, he would not have her tricking and I referred to him as a sorry ass. He's so dumb, he asked me to send a face pic because; well, the person I was texting kept saying he / she could not remember me. As I said, I thought at one point I was talking to her. Beware, it's his creepy ass!

  12. #21272
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeJeff4040  [View Original Post]
    I've had paxon girl on multiple occasions. She'll usually have you park at the vacant home a couple doors down, and walk to you. Her boyfriend is the one that you'll most likely be texting about setting up a date. Neither of them or sketchy, they're good people, but date time management is typically an issue as they've had me wait absurd amounts of time just to see her. I feel as if they just say yes to anyone, drop the address and have people on their way. Now I can tell you that she really is the best of the best that I've personally experienced, but clearly she has no regard for keeping herself clean as she's given me gonorrhea twice now. First time I didn't think much of it, second time was when I knew it had to be her most definitely. It's very unfortunate because we've built up a nice rapport with each other to the point where I was getting 30-40 dollar visits from her when I hit her up. Even now I'm thinking about going back LOL, but I know it's not sustainable to continuously play Russian roulette with her throat. Really, it's up to you dawg. She'll swallow your shit whole with some nice easy slow strokes till you pop and she guzzles it down. Good luck though!
    Oh that's great. I just saw her. Can't wait to get the clap.

  13. #21271

    The best, but a risk

    Quote Originally Posted by HilliardSucks  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see paxon girl recently? Seen her when she was being mentioned somewhat frequently on her but not since. She gave a good BJ but I was always sketched out by the neighborhood and her always wearing as much as possible.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/940549796105
    I've had paxon girl on multiple occasions. She'll usually have you park at the vacant home a couple doors down, and walk to you. Her boyfriend is the one that you'll most likely be texting about setting up a date. Neither of them or sketchy, they're good people, but date time management is typically an issue as they've had me wait absurd amounts of time just to see her. I feel as if they just say yes to anyone, drop the address and have people on their way. Now I can tell you that she really is the best of the best that I've personally experienced, but clearly she has no regard for keeping herself clean as she's given me gonorrhea twice now. First time I didn't think much of it, second time was when I knew it had to be her most definitely. It's very unfortunate because we've built up a nice rapport with each other to the point where I was getting 30-40 dollar visits from her when I hit her up. Even now I'm thinking about going back LOL, but I know it's not sustainable to continuously play Russian roulette with her throat. Really, it's up to you dawg. She'll swallow your shit whole with some nice easy slow strokes till you pop and she guzzles it down. Good luck though!

  14. #21270

    Paxon girl

    Anyone see paxon girl recently? Seen her when she was being mentioned somewhat frequently on her but not since. She gave a good BJ but I was always sketched out by the neighborhood and her always wearing as much as possible.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/940549796105

  15. #21269

    Lucia Latina

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/843700846233

    Feel like I've seen her before and had a decent time, but just can't remember. They all start to fade together for me.

    Anyway. This time was a definite bad time. Terrible CBJ, way too much lube, wouldn't take her bra off, kept doing things to try and limit penetration. On top of it all acted really uninterested.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape