Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 723 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 223 623 673 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 773 823 1223 ... LastLast
Results 10,831 to 10,845 of 24050
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13220
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00  [View Original Post]
    In March I actually got verified with AG in a single day. However, the girls they had these past 2 months didn't do it for me so I never visited them. I tried to set up an appt with Hosi and they told me I had to wait a few months to reverify again.
    I'm starting to get worried then. I haven't used AG since Sienna was here last summer. Might pull the trigger for seeing Amanda again, but want to hold out for EJ or Cari coming into town.

  2. #13219

    Ag

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandoo2  [View Original Post]
    In short, these agencies won't respond much if you're not a current client. They get enough business. Especially now that it seems that ClubVIP is out Others have commented that it takes months to get any response for following up on verification. AG took a couple months for me while CP took over a year. You will just have to be patient and continue to follow up on verification requests. They tend to only accept references form Korean providers BTW. Good luck.
    In March I actually got verified with AG in a single day. However, the girls they had these past 2 months didn't do it for me so I never visited them. I tried to set up an appt with Hosi and they told me I had to wait a few months to reverify again.

  3. #13218

    Lynn or Cari

    Does anyone happen to know if Lynn or Cari will be back at discreet story? Those ladies are two of the best.

  4. #13217

    Still Pretty Reasonable

    Quote Originally Posted by BiCoastalBrian  [View Original Post]
    AG says that the hour-only rate (300 j is just for Amanda, who doesn't take shorter sessions.
    Before this year, AG had a 260 hour rate as well. 260 was for standard service and 300 was for GFE+. I think the only difference b / t the two was one pop versus multiple pop (someone correct me if I'm wrong). As of now, I believe the 260 standard is no longer offered. That's why I assumed they are 300 only.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThorsHammer  [View Original Post]
    I believe CP is now either $270 or $280 for standard and $300 for GFE+.

    My recent visit with Sira was $600 for 2 hours (and still well-worth it!

    TH.
    Thanks, those rates are still pretty reasonable. My only hope is that they don't raise it past 300, or if they do, at least keep the standard service rate below 300.

  5. #13216
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeWhiskey  [View Original Post]
    I'd also like to know about these girls!

  6. #13215
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeWhiskey  [View Original Post]
    I would also like to know about these girls.

  7. #13214
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihn18  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I've been trying to contact CP and AG lately but hardly get response from them. Are you guys have any issue with that? Are they tend to not answering new Comer?
    In short, these agencies won't respond much if you're not a current client. They get enough business. Especially now that it seems that ClubVIP is out Others have commented that it takes months to get any response for following up on verification. AG took a couple months for me while CP took over a year. You will just have to be patient and continue to follow up on verification requests. They tend to only accept references form Korean providers BTW. Good luck.

  8. #13213

    CP Pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by BobORama  [View Original Post]
    I know AG removed the 260 option, now they only have the 300 option. I was not aware of CP's price increase. What is CP's current price? Anything on DS and whether they had a price increase lately as well?
    I believe CP is now either $270 or $280 for standard and $300 for GFE+.

    My recent visit with Sira was $600 for 2 hours (and still well-worth it!

    TH.

  9. #13212

    AG hourly

    Quote Originally Posted by BobORama  [View Original Post]
    I know AG removed the 260 option, now they only have the 300 option. I was not aware of CP's price increase. What is CP's current price? Anything on DS and whether they had a price increase lately as well?
    AG says that the hour-only rate (300 j is just for Amanda, who doesn't take shorter sessions.

  10. #13211

    Merrifield acs Jessica

    Went to the acs in Merrifield this weekend and Jessica was there. 5'3 mid30's and small belly but nothing terribly bad, small b / a cups. She used to be at the Manassas acs and I remember she was a good fuck. Tight, could handle a pounding and actually encourages it. BBBJ is decent.

    She can come off cold though, robotic in her tone when she talks back, but I find that a bit funny. Said she'll be gone after the week, but will return 2 weeks after that.

    $. 3 for 30 minutes.

    202-for eight nine-3274.

  11. #13210

    Way to contact Kagencie

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00  [View Original Post]
    The Kagencies have already hiked up their prices. But not too much. CP increased but only a little. Before their demise, I heard Cvip also did as well. Sucks about Elite, but their greed is paying off for them.
    Hi, I've been trying to contact CP and AG lately but hardly get response from them. Are you guys have any issue with that? Are they tend to not answering new Comer?

  12. #13209

    CP Price

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00  [View Original Post]
    The Kagencies have already hiked up their prices. But not too much. CP increased but only a little. Before their demise, I heard Cvip also did as well. Sucks about Elite, but their greed is paying off for them.
    I know AG removed the 260 option, now they only have the 300 option. I was not aware of CP's price increase. What is CP's current price? Anything on DS and whether they had a price increase lately as well?

  13. #13208

    Other links

    Hey Dan, that is just 1 of her profiles. She has at least 2 more. Try to find them!!

  14. #13207

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by DanStew  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a direct link by any chance?
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5631205-359828

  15. #13206

    Several

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomk2323  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen Amanda but she has several reviews on TER. Here are her average scores:

    Looks 7.57 / Performance 8
    Not to put too fine a point on it, but in this case "several" is more than 170!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape