Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 723 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 223 623 673 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 773 823 1223 ... LastLast
Results 10,831 to 10,845 of 24043
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13213

    AG hourly

    Quote Originally Posted by BobORama  [View Original Post]
    I know AG removed the 260 option, now they only have the 300 option. I was not aware of CP's price increase. What is CP's current price? Anything on DS and whether they had a price increase lately as well?
    AG says that the hour-only rate (300 j is just for Amanda, who doesn't take shorter sessions.

  2. #13212

    Merrifield acs Jessica

    Went to the acs in Merrifield this weekend and Jessica was there. 5'3 mid30's and small belly but nothing terribly bad, small b / a cups. She used to be at the Manassas acs and I remember she was a good fuck. Tight, could handle a pounding and actually encourages it. BBBJ is decent.

    She can come off cold though, robotic in her tone when she talks back, but I find that a bit funny. Said she'll be gone after the week, but will return 2 weeks after that.

    $. 3 for 30 minutes.

    202-for eight nine-3274.

  3. #13211

    Way to contact Kagencie

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00  [View Original Post]
    The Kagencies have already hiked up their prices. But not too much. CP increased but only a little. Before their demise, I heard Cvip also did as well. Sucks about Elite, but their greed is paying off for them.
    Hi, I've been trying to contact CP and AG lately but hardly get response from them. Are you guys have any issue with that? Are they tend to not answering new Comer?

  4. #13210

    CP Price

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00  [View Original Post]
    The Kagencies have already hiked up their prices. But not too much. CP increased but only a little. Before their demise, I heard Cvip also did as well. Sucks about Elite, but their greed is paying off for them.
    I know AG removed the 260 option, now they only have the 300 option. I was not aware of CP's price increase. What is CP's current price? Anything on DS and whether they had a price increase lately as well?

  5. #13209

    Other links

    Hey Dan, that is just 1 of her profiles. She has at least 2 more. Try to find them!!

  6. #13208

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by DanStew  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a direct link by any chance?
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5631205-359828

  7. #13207

    Several

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomk2323  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen Amanda but she has several reviews on TER. Here are her average scores:

    Looks 7.57 / Performance 8
    Not to put too fine a point on it, but in this case "several" is more than 170!

  8. #13206

    That sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Kickass123  [View Original Post]
    Visited with an ACS out in Ashburn. I rarely travel to those parts, but was tempted by this post:

    https://dc.rubratings.com/215876

    HUGE mistake. Gut told me not to believe what I was told over text, but I didn't use the right head to make the decision. The ladies were in their 50's worn out and one lady didn't even join in until after about 20 minutes. She was servicing another client. That's how bad it was. The room & bath was messy and at that point, I was just waiting to get out. Rushed everything and even before I left, they hauled in the next client in the adjacent room. Hopefully this helps others not make the same mistake.
    That sucks, and not in a good way. Thanks for warning us about that ACS outfit.

  9. #13205
    Quote Originally Posted by DanStew  [View Original Post]
    Looks there there's a new girl "Amanda" at AG, anyone have any intel or experience from her?
    Based on TER and philly site, I plan to give her a go next weekend. Of you see her before Thursday, PM me feedback if you don't mind.

  10. #13204

    Not me but.

    Not me, but there's a short review on RRs, that only says "Not the girls in the picture, much older ladies".

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeWhiskey  [View Original Post]

  11. #13203
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomk2323  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen Amanda but she has several reviews on TER. Here are her average scores:

    Looks 7.57 / Performance 8
    Do you have a direct link by any chance?

  12. #13202
    Quote Originally Posted by ParisT312  [View Original Post]
    In my personal opinion, EliteModels should no way be pricing it near what they have, given their current location and offerings. I got to see Diana and Antonella recently, and while they are genuinely nice ladies they are definitely on the older side and not as depicted in the pictures. The apartments are also fairly run down and are in busy locations but Elite seems to be getting away with the new prices. I'm curious to understand if this is a product of inflation or a supply / demand issue in the DC area.

    My concern is it's only a matter of time Kagencies hike up their prices as well as I have noticed a lot of independents are doing the same.
    The Kagencies have already hiked up their prices. But not too much. CP increased but only a little. Before their demise, I heard Cvip also did as well. Sucks about Elite, but their greed is paying off for them.

  13. #13201

    Amanda TER

    Quote Originally Posted by DanStew  [View Original Post]
    Looks there there's a new girl "Amanda" at AG, anyone have any intel or experience from her?
    I have not seen Amanda but she has several reviews on TER. Here are her average scores:

    Looks 7.57 / Performance 8

  14. #13200
    Quote Originally Posted by FloorHump422  [View Original Post]
    Same. 3. 2 was my limit, and even that was too much considering the service you got at the K-agencies for less money. The only reason I can see for them staying in those tired, old locations is greed. It's sad that mongers still go and see them instead of speaking with their wallets.
    That's why I was hoping for some independents or some other option I didn't know about floating around. Like, it's a kick in the pants to raise their prices and not be grandfathered with the old prices. My motivations to see them has gone way down, and Booking Agent followed the same price increase, but meh.

    I do miss those bubbly latina butts though haha. I have absolutely 0 confidence in an LCS though. Mostly because I can't read those ads, but also because crapshoots are too much of a gamble.

  15. #13199
    Quote Originally Posted by DanStew  [View Original Post]
    Looks there there's a new girl "Amanda" at AG, anyone have any intel or experience from her?
    Yea, save her for me. She toured here last with CP in October. Had a great time with her. Love her looks, amazing body, great service and convo. I look at EPM's site in Philly to get an idea of who might be coming down here next. Was hoping she'd come down here next. Surprised she's touring with AG this time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape